Digimon and Monster Farm(Monster Rancher)fans UNITE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
I am a rabid Digimon fan,and I adore Monster farm.Any other fans?

In Digimon my fave season is 2(because it was kinda deep)and my fave character is Ken.

In Monster FArm,I love PIxie^_-

I WILL NOT TOLERATE HATERS.IF YOU HATE EITHER SHOW MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT BECAUSE THIS ISN'T THE PLACE!!!!

kurakitsune
i like monster farm better it was cooler i like the song for it i have to of there games and i do play them i like them both my fav chr is tiger he's cool but i keep on missing him killing his bro

Impulse
Wow it's been so long since i watched Digimon i loved series 1 and 2. 1 Was my favouritei liked MetalGreymon. I kinda went off it when series 3 and 4 came on. i hate the idea of series 1 and 2 being a TV show. it sucks! If they showed 1 and 2 again i would defiietly watch it!

BlackHatDefect
OJHHH Digimon wise my fave is Gatoman definatly!Hikari is so mega lucky to have her as a Digimon!

kurakitsune
there makeing the 5th digimon show lol

BlackHatDefect
I know>_<Im scared because SSNS 3/4 were so bad....*cry*

kurakitsune
what ssns? and its going to be in 3d that is cool and i still have some fansel and crush on alot of digimon chr and it suck that sora marriged matt grrr she made me mad its tai she shuld mairre and t.k mirred a deffent wemon grrrr the ending was very very bad

Impulse
I heard the new show is a sequal of series 2. So that should be good yea i was a bit annoyed that Sora married Matt but Sora were dating in the Malomyotismon saga. ssns is seasons.

BlackHatDefect
SSNS are Seasons

kurakitsune
thnx lol there kids were funny they all look the same as there parenst

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.