Is there really that much crime in New York?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
The obvious reason that Pete would be late for everything is that there would be such much crime that he would get caught up in, but if someone really had those powers would they find that much crime which would keep them busy for ages?

BloomBabyGirl
have u ever been to new york? its hell

Spiderman_RJ
dbi,,,,,,,,,aoijfpsdnds

hotsauce6548
New york isn't that bad, but it's a comic and it makes it mor interesting...

and, um...RJ? wut was that? blink

Mr Zero
Dont quite know how to break this to you.... Spider-Man isn't a documentary.

BlackC@t
Duh! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiderman RJ stick on topic and please don't clog the thread with spam.

I've never been to New York, and it's interesting that none of you have answered my question. Is there a lot of crime in NY that you could find?

Koto K
I've been to New York City, it's not a living 'hell' as some people make it out to be. Yes, like all big cities, it has its neighborhoods where crime is a pretty regular occurance, it just seems like it has a lot of crime because it has a high population. But relative to say any other big city in North America, the crime level is pretty much the same. That said however, the ratio of petty crimes to major crimes is skewed more towards the major crimes in New York, whereas in the city I live in, there's about the same level of crime, but more petty crime.

Spiderman_RJ
excuse me ,what spam?
are u dumb?oopen a thread to ask that,and i am the one cloging?
bah ! mr zero and koto have the right answer.

BlackC@t
The post that you made before is considered 'spam' because it was completely off-topic and didn't need to be posted. Yeah I made a thread like this, and that's not spam, it's a question and has something to do with Spider-Man, and your post didn't.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Spiderman_RJ
u dont even know what spam is , sily.

TheFilmProphet
Hey look!!! Its spam!! Its nonsense!!! No its a little kid pressing all the keys on his keyboard!!! laughing

BlackC@t
See, Filmprophet knows it's spam too, sorry Rj, but it's spam now accept it.

Spiderman_RJ
spam is a constant message, anouncement ,noise, or whatever that was just me with my keyboard shit bug

TheFilmProphet
Like I said before it was a kid pressing all the keys on his keyboard.

Spiderman_RJ
im not a kid

TheFilmProphet
Maybe not physically but you are mentally.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/kid.gif

Paola
topic

TheFilmProphet
Sorry sad Just tell spiderman rj that if he is going to type something that it should actually make an actual word.

BlackC@t
Rj spam is nothing to do with the post, ask any mod or anybody that actually knows the rules and they'll tell you. And keep calling people names and you'll be banned wink

So I guess the amount of crime portrayed in Spider-Man is true....

BlackC@t
Rj spam is nothing to do with the thread, ask any mod or anybody that actually knows the rules and they'll tell you. And keep calling people names and you'll be banned wink

So I guess the amount of crime portrayed in Spider-Man is true....

actually the murder rate in the city has been down the past few years, and there are by far more petty crimes than major crimes...although recently there have been a lot of reporting about rapes/sexual assaults in brooklyn especially....

...and on a side note, i think spiderman only stops crimes that are in his path, so if he sees something get stolen or a robbery happening or a murder happening as he's swinging around the city then he helps, but there are definetly places where he cannot be. ...plus everyone is ignoring the fact that spiderman is in a very restricted area of new york. He can't travel outside of manhatten because there are no building above a few stories in abundance in the other boroughs. He'd have no place to web-sling to and from. So while Spidey is spending his own sweet time all over manhatten (not to mention there are places in manhatten where he couldn't go either) there would be crimes happening all over the bronx, queens, staten island, and brooklyn which he could do absolutely nothing about.

Spiderman_RJ
what calling names, i said silly, ur silly, thats and adjective like u it or not.
all big city are like this

Spiderman_RJ

Darth Jello
spidey has it a lot easier now. the fantastic four take care of the really big threats, cloak and dagger pretty much cover the bronx and harlem. Daredevil takes care of hell's kitchen and the lower west side. that leaves spidey to handle the rest of the city.

Spiderman_RJ
is hell kitchen reallly a neighborhood? or ficticious? also is it on the game?

Paola
blink is the thread name "Who can say best the meaning of spamming"?

hmmm... i don't think so....

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.