The Trailers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meel
Hey guysss!!!
im so excited about the third moviee!
i can not wait to seeee!!!
so...
what do u wait about the third film , by the trailerssss?!?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

minnie
I'm excited too! The dementors look so cool!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

grishnakah
dementors are megor cool1 pat said hey. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin' evil face sick Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance :

buffywill07
im excited for the time turner, hhr moments are there

shanie623
When are you HHR fans going to stop basing your belief on HHR by the movies? I mean, just because Emma and Daniel looks great on screen together does NOT mean they're the real Hermoine and Harry. Sheesh. Get a clue... In fact, get the CLUES in the books!!! Learn to read 700 pages in a day and get the effin clue.

LOL.
I just get really ticked off when I notice that some people oviously just likes HHR because of the freaking movie... like ahem *points up*

UGH.

weegie
I agree!

megajoint
I like h/h and not h/r not because of the movies!!! I hate the movies!!!
it is so childish (my age is 17).
I believe so because of the hints and I dont see h/r pairing,they don't have future togther she's too muture 4 him and stop with the bull opposite attract....<*4*>
she's more connected and care for harry than ron and if they will date she couldnt be on harry's side always.there are alot of other hints that I wont post here
but I made myself clear why I chose to like h/h (h/r will date but won't last)

buffywill07
I like harry and hermione bec they are one of the main char. in the books, they are always together when something bad happens and not Dan and emma as in hello! While reading the book in Poa I have images on it so i would like to watch the movie. Why are other people so annoying, I have suggestion too, other people hu like DHr bec. of Tom Felton, Hello! as in, JKR too said that

weegie
I was watching the CBBC channel earlier and they were saying about the new film.
They said that warner brothers havn't set a date for it to come out in the cinema, and that it might come out in America on the 23rd may, and not come out in England until 7 days later. I don't understand this as i thought that it came out on the 4th June world wide!
I am now very confused, and havn't a clue when the film is being released. Does anyone know the date officially? confused messed confused

Vegeta13
yeah the 3rd movie is gonna be really good

weegie
I just found out. It isnt the release of the film, its the premiere. I'm going a bit loopy I must have not heard the word premiere somewhere so sorry about that.
embarrasment wacko embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.