Eminem [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkFlower
i was just wondering if enyone here likes Eminem and if so what are your fav songs big grin

SlipknoT
no big grin

Fearnix
i used to like 4 years ago and my fave song was as the world turns

PRO-PAIN
He is one of only a very select few rappers that I can tolerate....

I'm not real big on that rap stuff....

Alpha Centauri
Back when he wasn't bending over and taking it up the anus for money I listened to his stuff. Now I laugh at it.

-AC

Shadow_King
i hate him

HockeyHorror
1. rap isn't a genre (hip hop)

2. eminem? only one you can tolerate? i can see you haven't heard real hip hop big grin

if u want to listen to real hip hop just pm me smile

Darth Revan
Eminem sucks. But he's still better than most mainstream, which is pretty remarkable. D12 sucks even more than just Eminem.

Lil' Backfire
Enimem was good for about 15 mins give or take. I still like his Slim Shady LP a little. Maybe 3 songs or so.

HockeyHorror... you bastard

HockeyHorror
laughing no expression

As space I've shown participator acts walk up clog up and mess up
water down the sound, that comes from the ghetto
In the middle the core you tour explore experience
what is real you feel, changing ways
- Dr. Octagon no expression

yes

owange to tha nizzle fizzle no expression

DemonCandy
big grin cool eminem rocks yall he is da bamb baby I love all his songs and he is totally gonna rule for the rest of his life if you agree with me reply to this topic

DemonCandy
eminem rocks yall and this is the best topic i seen so far

HockeyHorror
no

he sucks...if u want to listen to real hip hop just pm me and ill give u a list of artists to check out cool

Dr. Strangelove
This is the first newbie that ive ever seen that talks to himself.

CONGRAULATIONS YOUR PATHETIC!!!

happybday

HockeyHorror
laughing

hezzy_baby
i like him too yes the eminem show is a good album

hezzy_baby
yes i do smile hes one of my fave rappers and the eminem show is a pretty good album

HockeyHorror
no terrible album no

buts it ur opinion at this moments wink

SlipknoT
you do realize 2 threads up we have a thread almost identical to this one

DarkFlower
he rocks rock

I rule
Eminem is a crackhead

el_barto
Wow, He/she sounds like me when I was a n00b eek!

amity75
Yipee! Another Eminem thread! Just what we need!

PRO-PAIN
Hooray.....*sarcasm* roll eyes (sarcastic)

moonwalker741
hey i like eminem confused i see nothing wrong with him ..

i heard hes releasing 1 more album but it will be 2 disk, then thats it with him

Darth Revan
Eminem should burn in the fiery pits of hell for all eternity, along with 30-cent, Jay-Z, Ja Rule, and any other crappy rappers I may have forgotten.

amity75
thumb up

moonwalker741
now i know how Mo50cent was feeling...now i feel bad for him...

eminem is not that bad

BloomBabyGirl
he's not terrible but its his fault all dem white boyz tryin to front bein black

BackFire
I have taken shit that have a more appealing sound then Eminem

Dr. Strangelove
I read something about white people and black but your speech is so terrible it just looks like your speaking another language sick

BloomBabyGirl
so am i supposed to apologize to you for speakin how i was raised to spek? im sorry i wasnt born in the suburbs where they had scholls that gave a damn bout pple. i guess im just too damn black for u

I rule
Dude dont say racist remarks. Blacks and whites dont have to talk the same. But dont say racist comments

BloomBabyGirl
^ yes

Dr. Strangelove
You dont have to apologize, im just saying it would be nice if you used the spell check to make your sentences understandable thats why its their.

Oh your black, I guess every black person speaks bad or types bad with your great analogy.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
yes eminem sucks

*listens to Wu Tang- Tearz*

Dr. Strangelove
Thats not what I put in that post?

Dr. Strangelove
Im sure I didnt put the first part in my post, but I apologize if I offended anyone.

HockeyHorror
how was it offending?

Dr. Strangelove
Well I dont know if I was offending anyone or not but I Rule called it racist so I want to apologize as im no racist.

I rule
BloomBabyGirl is black and talks a different way and you kind of made a racist remark about the way she talks. Im not saying that you did that on purpose but to her that would be kind of racist.

BloomBabyGirl
why should i edit my speech? so uptights like u can enjoyibly raed it? i don think so. u gon hav to deal with what u write how i write it so betta start now wink

BloomBabyGirl
yea well hes god at producing...I THINK so hockey horror dont start on me wink

Darth Revan
BBG's posts are much more legible than some of the bull we get in here. I don't know if anybody else met him, but there was some moron who came in here and started talking about how cool pimps were. I could hardly understand him. confused ... then he "congratulated" Fearnix on being half black... confused

I'll admit that Eminem is better than most other mainstream. He still sucks though.

bardock
i like him

Dr. Strangelove
Alright I apologize to BloomBabyGirl if I offended you about your speech.

Im not uptight, I dont know how being uptight has to do with understanding posts, but I just dont think its that hard to use the edit button but I guess if others can understand you then thats fine with me.

I done with this topic but I just want to say I would find it more offending with BloomBabyGirl race generalizing comment "im to black for u" than mine which when you look at it, it makes no sense as my comment was changed.

Darth Revan
He's alright. But there are underground rappers that are much better producers.

WindDancer
Nope, I don't like him or his idiotic songs. thumb down

HockeyHorror
cmon...good producer??? compared to Rza...cmon Rza from Wu Tang is waayyy better...there are alot better producers than him. even Dr.Dre is better than him.

BackFire
I don't see what being black or white has to do with poor grammar. I don't think Dr. Strangelove was trying to make a racist comment, just point out some illedgible posts that someone made.

Seriously, I don't think the excuse of "I'm too black for you" is a valid excuse for poor grammar and general use of the English language, nor is the excuse of "I didn't go to good schools". Half of BBG's mistakes are simply due to laziness. Would it really kill you to put "Don't" rather then "Don", or "Have" instead of "Hav". Race or education has nothing to do with those types of errors.

el_barto

Darth Revan
Indeed.

BloomBabyGirl
man if u ever met me ull see what i type is realy how i speak. all da letters misisngs and what not is all part of how i speak and how those around me speak. i wasnt brought up with the Kings Language so i got no desire to speak it. and i only said im too black because poor grammer is often associted with black ppl and u said some thing bout black and im dislexic so spelling doesnt matter much for me

Darth Revan
I'm sure you do talk differently from me... But the fact is, "u" is pronounced the same way as "you", "wasn't" is pronounced the same way as "wasnt". Those can't be due to your upbringing or even the fact that you're dyslexic. Anyways... This is really lame. Where were we? Oh yeah, Eminem sucks smile

BloomBabyGirl
agreed yes

Punkyhermy
rockEminem! rock

SlipknoT
thumb downeminemthumb down

HockeyHorror
eminem sucks...he lost in the 97 Rap Olympics and people still love him. laughing out loud the media is feeding people crap yes

actually he never won a real freestyle battle that you would say "good job"

(i might be wrong but i doubt it)

Sage Francis beat his ass at the 2000 Scribble Jam Freestyle Battles

if u want link tell me and ill try to find it. laughing out loud

BloomBabyGirl
he beat 50 cent on 106 and park but thats not much of an accompishment messed

amity75
When I heard Eminem on the radio for the first time I naturally assumed he WAS black. The bottom line is that it doesn't matter what colour he is, people overlook the fact that he has an incredibly annoying voice.

BackFire
As I've said before, he sounds like Steve Urkel.

Punkyhermy
eminem, is good...
he rocks and all, but sometimes i hate his siongs!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Revan
err he rocks but sometimes you hate his songs? What? blink

Punkyhermy
i mean...his songs are good, but at times, they are stupid!

HockeyHorror
no expression

like i said, he's shitty, not witty.

SlipknoT
hey Urkle is pretty cool

Darth Revan
laughing

Rhyming is so cool no expression

SlipknoT
Dizzam Strizzate Bizzatch raver

Darth Revan
slizzzipknizzzot izzle a pretty gizzzood bizzzand, yo

Stealth Agent
I am eminem. You dumb mutha fugga's i will kick all yo scrawny ass's.
My boy JP told me yall was talkin ****in shit bout me. So i jumped on his screen name and what's all gonna say now you lil cock eyed bitche's.

Why the **** you dissin my man 50 cent. You guys aint no a godamn thing bout Jay-Z so keep your wiggar/nigga wannabee mouths shut.

Yo this message only guys out to the dumb ****s that talked shit bout me.

Give me some reason's and your house adress and we can meet up sometime and settle this like men.

SlipknoT
either your a complete *** or your good at acting like a retard

SlipknoT
never mind I didnt read the fist paragraph

SlipknoT
Fo shizzel my dizzle bizzle nizzle

HockeyHorror
what an idiot laughing

want to meet me? sure, Burbank, California, front of Burbank High School

i dont mind, bring your crew if u want no expression

HockeyHorror
and REAL men dont settle things by violence... laughing laughing

bardock
i got 50 bucks on hockey

HockeyHorror
laughing smile

Darth Revan
*goes to help Hockey beat "Eminem" up* no expression

I rule
smile

bardock
*gets camera to film beating*

SlipknoT
*shoves pool stick up M and M's ass*

Stealth Agent
aight ill find your punk ass

Ill be up there round september 13th. Where do I go when i come off of route 5?

BackFire
I'm going to take this opportunity to pretend this guy really is Eminem, and rip him a new one.

First off, congrats, you've managed to capture the overwhelming retardation eminem emits whenever he talks/walks/sleeps/stares/sits/etc. Never before have I heard such an accurate portrayal of a moron. Using the classic "no" instead of "know", really saving yourself some time by cutting out two letters. You can now use that time to look MORE like Vannilla Ice.

I swear when you aren't sitting there with your eyes looking like saucers, you're getting intimidated by puppets and actual witty people like Triumph: The insult comic dog. What a boorish and pathetic display of cowardice, retreating from a puppet behind your possie of dumbasses who slur their words worse then a whore during felatio.

Also, why the hell do you have such an annoying voice? Seriously, no punch line there, it's just ****ing annoying. It sounds like you're trying to do your best impression of Urkel, but it comes off as if you have downsyndrome.

finti
first of all eminem couldnt kicked his shadows ass, whimpy little wanna be though dude. I really whish he makes it into the pro as a boxer, man is he gonna get his butt kicked

HockeyHorror
Hell... no expression

Stealth Agent
comeone ***** answer me

alic88
eminem definately does not suck. he is pretty talented. but i HATE the FUNNY eminem... i mean WHY EMINEM WHY. the serious songs: sing for the moment and lose yourself ARE SO GOOOOD. cant eminem make all of these songs like these...

HockeyHorror
no expression what was the question? cuz i dont know freeways that well no expression

but just take the 5 and get to Burbank no expression tell me when to meet you in front of Burbank High School no expression

bardock
he thinks he is eminem someone call the hospiital. hockey you work at hospital dont you? help were losin him. ah shit hes fully crazy now we tried.

HockeyHorror
yea i work at the hospital but i stay away from the mental section (3rd floor)

no scary place man

Darth Revan
When you're done getting beaten up by Hockey, you can come get me. I'll be in front of South Eugene High School. no expression

HockeyHorror
no expression yea and after Darth Revan is done beating the crap out of u, come back to Burbank and meet my 4 year old cousins son, he wants to fight you too no expression

Dr. Strangelove
http://www.hybridanalysis.com/imgs/em.gif

Darth Revan
laughing

bardock
la crescent high just pm to find out were it is. ill fly you out to my town but if you lose(which you would) you have to pay me back the cost of the flight plus 1000 bucks ok

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

Dr. Strangelove
You can meet me at Sacramento City College and if you come on Saturday, you'll get a free tennis racket up your ass.

bardock
we have video of his last fight against 7 year old box

Darth Revan
Hey Marshall, the kids next door who think they have cousins when they don't just told me they want to beat you into the ground with a plastic baseball bat no expression

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

Stealth Agent
Oh this tennis racket only sweeten's the deal

Man you guys must be really stupid to think i was eminem. Man what retards. But i was board and in your heart were all a little eminem.

SO GO SUCK ON YO SELFS'

HockeyHorror
wow, ur stupid that u actually thought we believe u were eminem no expression

dumbass'

and once again Eminem is a piece of shit rapper...he barely wins any battles, he acts big which he only is to the media...nothing great about him, even his productions are overrated.

HockeyHorror
stealth agent, this is real hip hop

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f59/t290148.html

bardock
nobody belived you. we didnt think you were eminem we thought you were a lieing a hole.git me

Dr. Strangelove
So you want a tennis racket up your ass? Not suprising. no expression

Boy your even stupider to think we actually thought you were Eminem.

I have a feeling you get bored a lot in your life.

YO STOP ACTING SO TOUGH YO LITTLE KID!!!

PippinTook
I'm not even going to read the rest of this thread. It's probably just like the 50 Cent thread...maybe not as funny, but still laughing out loud

I'll just get to the point: Eminem sucks. The end.

Darth Revan
smile

Stealth Agent
i dont want a tennis racket up my ass just a tennios racket in general

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Even though your not Eminem I still want to kick your ass, meet me in front of North Hunterdon High School. O, and when I'm done kicking your ass a few snails from my yard want to come kick your ass.

HockeyHorror
laughing

PippinTook
laughing out loud @ SlipknoT

laughing That's a great pic, Darth Revan wink Dat's my geeky home dawg, yo fizzle my nizzle, g! Word! confused laughing out loud Damn, I hate when people talk like that...

Amanda 417
eminem.....lets be realistic, he sucks balls. if you want to hear some good music go to www.therealtechn9ne.com,.....that's real music, or you can go to www.kutt.com eminem....get real!!!!

Amanda 417
eminem.....hate his guts, if you want to hear some good music go to www.therealtechn9ne.com or www.kutt.com and see what real music sounds like.

VodkaFrenzy
Amanda I checked out both of you're links and I have to say they are both trash in my opinion.

Sorry.

HockeyHorror
wow^ how can u judge that when you haven't listened to Tech N9ne...i rather listen to Tech than Tupac

at least Tech is creative...cmon man dont judge like that

§â®äµ
i like eminem..he's okay..i like the eminem show...

SlipknoT
well its not your fault

Alpha Centauri
What do you think is Tech N9ne's best moment Amanda?

I still think his verse on "The Anthem" was great.

-AC

I rule
Who gives a shit about eminem, skittles kicks his ass.

HockeyHorror
great verse.

kaz
look anyone who think that eminem sucks is pissed because they cant do what he did. the fact is that he he white he is better than any rapper out there lyrics wise. come on anytime that a black based magazine like xxl fereresed to him as the best rapper alive than there is truth to that. come on he is the best and no one go a good argument with that. and anyone who talks about him thinking that hes black and shit like that there just pissed cause hes better that most black rapper and has cause more trouble than anyone since 2pac.

kaz
oh and techn9ne did a song with eminem and he says it in one of his songs.

I rule
I dont hate eminem because he's a white rapper. I just dont like his songs very much. He's not awful but he's not good either.

Dr. Strangelove
I can see into the future, I see that HockeyHorror will be all over your post, its only a matter of time.yes

Do not question my powers, or I will unleash a Lil John picfear on you as I am professional for this stuff, trust me. wink

SlipknoT
He's nothin compared to Vanilla Ice cool

Darth Revan
Learn about real hip hop dude. I can name many better rappers...

Immortal Technique
Brother Ali (white)
Vinnie Paz (also white)
Sage Francis
Ras Kass
Canubis
Phaoroah Monche (sp?)
Killa Priest
Cannibal Ox
Tech N9ne
Zack de la Rocha (hispanic)

...just to name a few. HockeyHorror can do better.

HockeyHorror
and the ****ing XXL magazine is bull shit... it gave Ras Kass- Soul On Ice a 3 out of 5...that album is a pure 5 out of 5 and it gives some bull shit album by Kanye West a 5 out of 5. no expression

pure stupidity.

HockeyHorror
Chino XL (hispanic)
Sage Francis (white)
John Smith (white)

all great^

and there are more...

Dr. Strangelove
Please, Vinalla is a fruity peeble compared to Snow, the first and only white Canadian rapper.cool

http://www.rollingstone.com/artist?id=1566

bardock
it shouldnt matter what race someone is

HockeyHorror
John Smith is also canadian, great rapper. yes

look if anyone wants any underground hip hop just private message me yes

Dr. Strangelove
AHHHH my powers of predicting the future are unmatched.sorcererteehee

kaz
all those people are good that you said but the eminem songs that im talking about are not ones on his cd they'er either underground or when he did stuff on other songs. and if you think that he cant free style than just dowload his old stuff

Darth Revan
uh-huh... and I guess xxl magazine called him the best rapper alive when he was underground? That comment clearly contradicts your earlier one.

HockeyHorror
he did stuff on other songs? what you mean? like collabs with other artists?

and yes he can freestyle, but he's not the best, there are many better freestylers out there...

plus now a days hip hop freestyles are all written, so that defeats the purpose...

Rad_1
eek!OMG!!!! I LOVE EMINEM!!!!!!!!! No favorites, cuz I love all his songs. But maybe the ones that really stand out are The Real Slim Shady, Cleaning Out My Closet, Without Me and Lose Yourself. God, EMINEM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rockeek!

el_barto
Just had to do this

HockeyHorror
wow have you noticed all those songs were played on tv/radio 24/7 at one point no expression

the media is feeding people with a rusty spork.

el_barto
Yeah, I know

HockeyHorror
laughing laughing

BloomBabyGirl
underground rap puta mainstream to shame. i was saying amost the main streamers yes

BloomBabyGirl
see the thing wit em is that he atrted underground and got sucked into main if he was still inderground he would be hot stil

Darth Revan
Yeah, he's better than most mainstream.

Punkyhermy
you know, there is this other thread just like this.!
and you better look for the topic before you post a new one!
any ways, don't worry i myself do that mistake all the time! lol!
eminem is good, but i hate some of his songs...
fave must be loose your self...

HockeyHorror
Eminem bites off Masta Ace 100%

Masta Ace is legendary...

even at the VMA's (i think) when Em won his first award he even gave thanks to Masta Ace

no expression

moonwalker741
i like eminem.......

Darth Revan
lol nice sig moonwalker laughing out loud

moonwalker741
thank you big grin it seems like everybody likes my sigs around here

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>