Sound

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
sound doesnt come out of my speakers when i play sound. i recently wiped my PC because of problems so i could have taken some drivers out and people have said i need something like the latest Nvida driver. nivda nforce 4 or something like that. can someone post a link to download it please?

Darth Sauron
Mine has done the same, except i deleted it manually by mistake stick out tongue

The Ones
lol

Darth Sauron
So if i find a solution to my problem
I will come here ASAP

The Ones
chears

Darth Sauron
Dont mention it wink

yerssot
I take it you mean Nvidia Nforce 4?

the latest driver is here

The Ones
That Didnt work

yerssot
then it's not the driver obviously... you sure your boxes are on and the sound is at a volume you can here it? and even more important... you sure there are no hardware problems with the sound?

The Ones
i plugged it in and all that but the sound is just all fuzzy, i can hear faintly but all i can hear mostly is a big fuzz sound

Clovie
you connected them to wrong place.

i did the sam eonce. and i later i've been puting the wire in every whole on voice card untill it was working confused

yerssot
yeah, what clovie said, that and check that in Play Control for your sound nothing (but your mic perhaps) is mute

The Ones
i dont have a mic

yerssot
and those mutes?
and what clovie said?

Dexx
the nvdidia driver pack is for your graphic card. your problem is with the sound. check what sound card you've got and then search for some drivers for it. or reinstall the ones oyu have..if you have any

The Ones
thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.