They

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloomBabyGirl
this filmm came out in 2002 i think and i watched it last night in the dark and was...utterly dissapointed. it wasnt even scary. the only scary part was when they closed the door to her hospitol room and the thing jumped thru the window on the door . the ending SUCKED!! even the alternate ending sucked. i was expecting something more like the ring but i was so so so dissapointed

Stormy Day
I downloaded it on my pc one time and didnt even finish watching it it was so dumb.Good thing I didnt pay money for it.

Neo Baggins
i hate that movie!!!

SlipknoT
Terribal movie. It's a generic jump scare movie.

Freddy Lover
The scary part was when the monster was in the girls closet. It was okay...it was vey dumb though...I like Darkness falls better...

MildPossession
They, humm I was quite disappointed also. Didn't expect much from the movie in the first place.

botankus
It's nice to see that Freddy Lover has calmed down since she first came on, and stopped with the CAPS, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.