Whats the worst thing thats happend to you in the pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
Its either having a glass bottle smashed over my face or being hit in the face and poping a blood vessel in my eye.

Df02
kicked in the face...was a Hardcore gig, windmills and spinkicks all around. i cut my eyebrow and the blood got into my eye (like under the eyelid) so it stang a bit and hurt to blink :P

loserib
one time some one socked me in the dick

theres was teh other pit at a local show and like five or six guys started a pit so i jump in start moshing around well the next thing i know im looking around and everybody in the pit was on the ground i had knocked everybody down well they all started to get up and fight with me it was me and like five guys fist fighting in the middle of the pit the worst part was there was no securety so they just let the fight happen
they all started to come at me so i broke the biggist guys jaw and they did not want to fight anymore

amity75
Someone spat in my face.

Fearnix
i am only five foot two so i am not realy that tall but any way its such a ***** being so small coz all the other guys are like six foot and i always get hit in face with some ones foot.

Df02
im 6'3 and i still go hit

Fearnix
lol

Fearnix
there was allso a midgit in the pitt who punched me in the balls little ****.

SlipknoT
Someone kicked me in the ribs and then ran away, but if I cought him I would have snapped his arms. My friend got one of his teeth kicked out.

Fearnix
i love coming back from a gig with war wounds

SlipknoT
yea, I just hate when your clothes get ripped

Fearnix
yeah thats a ***** i had a long sleave t-shirt that totaly got riped apart so now it has 1 short sleave 4 big holes in but i still wear it

SlipknoT
I was at a Lamb of God concert once, and this gut got nailed in the nose and blood just burst out and he started screaming

Fearnix
Lamb of God are ****ing great live but when i saw them there was only lile 50 odd people there sad

SlipknoT
only 50??? When I went there were about 700. But thats still pretty small. sad

Fearnix

Deathblow
Some guy headbutted me at a Shadows Fall show and gave me a minor concussion, and I got my nose broken at a Slayer show, I think it was a knee that hit me, but I really couldn't tell. ****ing hurt, whatever it was.

cermiestar
this girl started screaming abuse at me because i was touching her.....we were in a mosh pit!!!!!! and some guy tried to grope my arse but i kicked him in the goolies stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Why were you toutching her?

Red Superfly
I crowd surfed and was fine. I went home a little bruised.

2 weeks later - BAM! Herpes.

moshtitan
i was taking blows from this guy, kinda just standin there toyin with him. somebody had spilt a drink on the wood floor and i started to fall. falling wasnt what i was worried about though...there was this little girl behind me and im a pretty big guy, so i kinda fell to the side and landed wrong.
cracked my ankle, tore the ligaments in myu ankle and pulled the tendons in my knee. needless to say i stayed for the show....cuz im metal.

Darth Sauron
rock
For those about to be mutilated in the pitt, we salute you.

amity75
I got my girlfriend pregnant in the pit.

SlipknoT
That takes the cake as worst thing to happen

musicworshiper
it was kottonmouth kings, and i kept clearing the pit
like 3 ppl hit me in the chest hard enuff that my feet came off the ground and i landed 3 feet behind where i was, and im 6ft, 300lbs...

SlipknoT
That seems like it would be fun

moshtitan
a pit at a kottonmouth kings concert??? dont know if id call that a concert id mosh at....thats just me though,

DaRk Lotus
The one thing that happpen to me was getting someones teeth pulled ou t of my head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.