*blinks slowly, coming out of a mist* Err... some of you MAY know me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kaliero
Unbelievable. I'm actually back... sort of.

As I said, some of you may know me (Captain REX, Ush... um, other people...) But then again, I've been gone so long that you've all probably forgotten me.

I am General Dak Kaliero... I think. At times. For certain reasons. Those of you who knew me may remember me as the originator of a totally original alien race set somewhere in the Star Wars galaxy. I was often a Dark Sider.

That was, what, almost a year ago? I fell out of the internet when caught online at 2 AM in the morning (I wasn't doing anything naughty, you perverts...) and was totally cut off. Shut down. Un-plugged. For no set time period.

Well, it appears I am back. But now for the bad news. I've changed, a bit. Not so much into Star Wars any more (don't worry, I still like it) and have turned my gaze more to the East, toward Japan. Anime, Manga, Japanese RPGs, Nintendo... you name it. That, and dragons. I'm totally obsessed with dragons now.

So, like it or not, this is the new me. I will probably be assuming the form of a bipedal dragon more often than an Arnian now, but if you guys will keep me, I'm happy to stay.

Silver Stardust
Star Wars and anime, huh? My two favorite things...big grin

Well, I didn't know you before, but hi!

§pearhead
hey, welcome back big grin

General Kaliero
Oh, I guess for the newer peoples I should tell a little about myself... ^_^;; (oh, whoopsie... a Japanese emoticon... WELL GET USED TO IT!)

First of all, I'm a little odd. And an artist. And a FERVENT Role-Player. As such, my imagination tends to run away with me duct-taped to its back. Anyone else who's near me is likely to get caught in the tornado that it leaves behind.

I can also be incredibly random at times. If I suddenly go all dragony or something and drop people down plotholes, don't worry. A good week's rest and I'm back to normal. ^_^ V

Aqua
wut wittle Jeremy said no expression

Tptmanno1
hey
Gonna join the SW game again?

I know You dun know me but Im one of them newfangled RPers.

Clovie
hi. i'm here rather short. so i wasn't albe to know you before erm

so... it is nice to meet you smile

yerssot
Kaliero? that you? blink

Moo Cow
hi...welcome back i guess blink wavey

you have a really long sig...why is it so long...i want my sig to be really long cry

General Kaliero
YERSSOT! ^.^

I remember you! We oft' vied for strangest/ most insane of the forums...

Ah, 'twere good times... -.-;

Now that the tearful reunion's over, on to more important stuff. ^_~

Star Wars RPing... Hmm... sadly, I have totally forgotten what I had planned for the Arnia RPG. However, I will certainly join another's game if I think the story is intelligent and the gameplay's not too complicated.

As for other RPGs, there is a better than possible chance that I'll have my own (dragon-themed, of course) game ready for play soon. And my position still holds for others' games.

ssj4goku
hey i am kinda new here but it is nice to meet someone in way that is new to me the names chris nice to meet you

Dexx
yep yep..i remember you. welcome back

MC Mike
Welcome back senior member! big grin

pinsleepe
hello!!!! big grin
i'm new. i don't know you, but WELCOME BACK!

yerssot
we what in the what now? blink

Evy_O
welcome back big grin

Agent Elrond
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s25/smilies-3380.png
Have a fun time here smile

^pretend it says Welcome Back, I'm too lazy to make another stick out tongue

Corran
General Kaliero hey, Hmmm name rings a bell wink Welcome back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.