Help Me Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I had stumbled upon a website of Anime Wallpapers one boring afternoon, and liked what I saw, so I bookmarked the page to keep for later.

However, my computer was re-formatted, and the link was lost cry

I was wondering if anyone would know of the site I mean.....

Firstly the site was quite plain, and there was approximately 7 pages of wallpapers on it erm
They tended to lean mostly towards females being depicted in them.
I have no other info other than that cry

There's was alot of them, and I was hoping to use the wallpapers in the future cry

Please help me if anyone has any idea! cry

BadKitty
do you know the anime the pics were from by chance?

silver_tears
They were all kinds, not just one erm

I wish I remembered more, I had only visited the site once, or twice, before it got erased sad

I remember there were a few with this girl who has elf ears embarrasment
I have no clue what the name is embarrasment

Silver Stardust
Hmm...I don't know off the top of my head, but if I find a site fitting that description I'll let you know!

Oh and when I said your sig was from Ayashi no Ceres I apparently wasn't thinking right...it's from Fushigi Yuugi no expression

silver_tears
No, it's Ayashi No Ceres, I did a search after you mentioned it embarrasment
But thanks big grin

Silver Stardust
...then I'm really going crazy no expression which is really sad because I have that image on my computer too embarrasment

And you're welcome!

WindDancer
Was it this one?:

http://www.animewallpapers.com/

silver_tears
no, I already have that one cry
but thank you for trying smile

fungrl515
No clue. sorry!

Silver Stardust
I don't think it'd be this one, but I'll give it a try anyway...

http://boyis.com

Chelesian
No clue! Maybe you could do a search to look for it?

DarkSwordsLady
Hey girly try anime turnpike(its a web ring so u cound find lots of good sites with in) or Anime visions ( Its a really good site) thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.