Wrong Turn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samhain
I actually enjoyed this film so I'm interested to know what other members think of it.

On another day I might have hated it, but it's the first film in a LONG time that's made me jump and say things like; "For the love of God, run!". As always I'll give it a second watch but I was pleasantly surprised by this film.

Cinemaddiction
There's already like 3 other "Wrong Turn" threads started up.

Anywho, I thought it was pure crap. It was a comedic ripoff of the original Texas Chainsaw massacre with even worse acting. Yes, that is possible.

samhain
Its more like The hills have eyes than TCM, and I checked the first page and there was no thread there so I started this one

Evil Dead
horrific movie to watch.........with dialogue like "those motherfugs"...one cannot help but to laugh at this meager attempt at a horror film. I suspect you were right.......if you watch it on another day you will hate it. It is pure crap........

PissedOffGoalie
i liked it

Shmoo
me too....

Cinemaddiction
Just use the search feature next time in the top right hand corner.

Kids car breaks down, get lost in the woods, stumble upon a cabin, end up getting chased by some rednecks?

Sounds like TCM to me.

HockeyHorror
it was awful.

Twin B!tch 1
I thought it was O.K but nothing special, it bored me to death for the first 30-40 minutes

SumWatTwisted
I liked it. I mean it was pretty much the same as TMC and Deliverance, minus the "Squeal Like A Pig" stuff. But I think watching TMC, Wrong Turn, and Deliverance had an affect on me.....I'm terrified to go into any type of woods especially in Kentucky, Tennessee, and West Virgina.

evilbitch
I liked this movie also. Just bought it the other week.

Superman5452
i liked it.

Striel
I hated this movie. Hate it, HATE it, HATE IT.

chilled monkey
I liked Wrong Turn. Eliza Dushku is great.

botankus
Another thread about this and Eliza Dushku? I believe this was covered a few days ago in extensive detail. wink

Cinemaddiction
Yep, and my manhood is still chock full o' talent.

botankus
LOL @ thumb up

Yeah, maybe we'll see an Eliza Dushku shrine in the "DVD Talk" forum tomorrow.

chilled monkey
Okay, what exactly is your problem? If you don't like Eliza, fine; that doesn't mean that nobody else is allowed to. Are you telling me that you have never watched a movie mainly because it starred an actor/actress that you liked? If I was talking about her a lot on this thread, then I could understand why that could be cause for complaint, but I only said one line!

Cinemaddiction
Alright, personally, I was just ribbing with everyone on the whole thing.

In my opinion, which is what needs to be stressed here, "Wrong Turn" was just another in a long line of conglomerated teeny bopper horror movies, yanking it's inspiration from a slew of old horror movies, and then packaging it as something original.

As for Eliza Dushku. I don't like her. She has no range, she's overrated, she's a ***** in real life (Punk'd, anyone?), and she only gets roles for what I see as her mediocre sex appeal. That said, the talent posessed by her mammary glands may indeed trump that of any part of my phallic anatomy.

Like her all you want, that goes for anyone, but try not to come off as Elizabeth Dushku being in the same league as Jamie Lee Curtis, or some other scream queen, cuz Jessica Biel has the total package.

Evil Dead
ah yes.....Wrong Turn. What can I say about Wrong Turn that I havn't already said about my own feces..........um....uh...well....uh...

okay, I've got it! When I was done watching the movie.....I had nothing to show for it. That's about all I can come up with sad

chilled monkey
Cinemaddiction: You have your opinion, I have mine. That's fair enough. All I'm saying is that if you are allowed to say what you think about an actor/actress that you dislike, I am allowed to say what I think about why I like them.

I don't see why I should be told to basically shut up after just saying that I liked someone, yet you are allowed to write several lines about why you don't like them.

Incidently, I agree with you completely about Jessica Biel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.