For all the people who get tired of life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lolly23
Come in and have your say

m!$hA
of course peple think life can be unfair at least once in their life stick out tongue

lolly23
LIfe is always been unfair on everyone once in a lifetime. but for some it's all the time yes

Df02
life's been 1 hit after the other for me recently... doesnt mean im tired of life, just means things can only get better. wink

Clovie
life is unfair.
no need to think about it erm

Daredevil-04
life is awesome lots of good things can happen u just got to know where to find happyness

§pearhead
life's unfair, no doubt about that >.<

Silver Stardust
Life's unfair, that's just...well, how it is. Everything's not going to always be perfect. But for all the bad things that happen, good things happen too.

Tired Hiker
Everything is fab! big grin

SlipknoT
TH I love your sig

MC Mike
Right now my life's great. blink Could go as far as saying it's never been better. big grin

Elektra_lover
Life is fair, everything happens for a reson

RaventheOnly
yes

Sun Ce
i hate my life, thats the end of it

SlipknoT
Why?

Sun Ce
because i have nothing good in life, its all going down hill, 1 time i gte happy but then it turns to tears for me, i have experienced it too many times now and i'm sick of it, thats why my life is crap sad

Elektra_lover
Oh wjay happened cry

HockeyHorror
life is fair...just accept whatever happens. thats my belief...

Sun Ce
it makes me upset when i talk about it with my best friends on kmc, so i don't want to talk about it, if u really want to know ask mandy next time shes online cry

Elektra_lover
Okay cry

Mr Zero
Every day above ground is a blessing. Life is a short one-time-only deal & If you dont like how its going - change it.

Sun Ce
i'm okay, but most of the time i'm upset an depressed about it, plus it causes me to cry alot too cry

SlipknoT
What happend?

Sun Ce
its okay don't worry about it, my friends help me out with it on kmc and i am glad i have someone like mandy to help me with it love

el_barto
Life sucks

lolly23
Lifes another kick in the backside

lolly23
lifes just one bad soap opera

Fearnix
I hate my life but it's worth living (i don't believe in comiting suicide)
These lyric's are so right for me
Sick of living, unwilling to die
--Dissmember

ragesRemorse
Life can be unfair, but then again,it is just all about perception. To many times people get bogged down and caught in the spiral of despair. It is very easy to feel sorry for yourself or just be dpressed, it is also appealing,because it can make you feel like your not alone. I know one thing for sure, their is a such thing as Karma. what goes around does eventually come around.

SlipknoT
why does your life suck

Fearnix
who's life?

ragesRemorse
yes, indeed, whos life. Isnt that the question that we must ask ourselves?

sorry, just felt like trying to sound philosophical smile

Fearnix
well it kinda worked stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
yeah, thanks. Maybe if i would have included the question mark after life it would have totally worked huh?

Fearnix
yeah if you would have done that i would have said
Fearnix:
wow that guy sound's realy philosophical

SlipknoT
your life

ragesRemorse
Damn, so close. yeah Aristotle aint got shit on me when my grammer be used right.

Fearnix
I have nothing
I need nothing
I mean nothing
I will be nothing
I am just a sad teenager who think's he's depressed but has nothing to be depressed about

SlipknoT
You must at least want something?

ragesRemorse
well your self aware. That is a golden quality. Maybe you just need some productive motivation or inspiration. eigther way i am sure your depression blinds you from seeing the meaning you posses in yourself, and express to others. I been there, as have alot of people. Depression can be a dark friend at times. Whatever you do, dont trivualize your life or porblems. Self belief and worth is very important in life. Well that was enough trying to be serious, hey you ever wasnder what you would get it pancakes and waffles did it?

Fearnix
i want to be something i'm not

ragesRemorse
what do you want o be?

SlipknoT
do you want to be a midget?

Fearnix
I am a midget

Shadow_King
life aint fair all the time.

ragesRemorse
messed umm. you serious? i mean that sucks in a cool kind of way. I mean i dig midgets. they are like kangaroo's everytime you see one,you have to laugh wacko beer beer

damn i hope you wre joking.

SlipknoT
No your not. But what is it you want to be

Shadow_King
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA fear i bet your not a midget.

Fearnix
I want to be smart, wise, funny,good looking, popular, loved, hated, respected and have power and fredom

Shadow_King
i knew you werent a midget.

SlipknoT
Why arnt you "free?"

Fearnix
I am stuck in a place i can not get out of
I hate being surrounded by people who look down on me
I am never gonna be able to leave either sad

Shadow_King
maybe because he lives on an island

Fearnix
yes you were right
but how did you know eek!

Shadow_King
i feel the exact same way dude.

Shadow_King
cause i was thinking how could you reach your keyboards the desk must be hig for you. really wild guess

Fearnix
how do do you know i wasnt using chop stick's to hit the key's

Shadow_King
well what if even if you were standing you could not put the chop stick at Horizontally straight and what if you had to type numbers. so i took a guess.

SlipknoT
Someone post a picture of a midget!!! eek!

ragesRemorse
you have the power to become anything you want. damn did i just sound like a parent or what. your young. you got your whole life to be loved,respected and gain wisdom. Power is an overated illsuion. you got the greatest power any human can have, and thats the power of choice. the more you despair on things that you arent and dont have , more of your life will pass by, and you will get older and realize all the missed oppertunities. this wil fuel an even greater cycle. the past can hurt,but doesnt matter. I am sure you are liked. You are smart, you seem sharp. Respect only massages your ego It doesnt effect your being or what you can do withyourself.

It seems you want everything that everyone wants. I think maybe you may have been a bit sarcastic, but do you really think you dont posses any of those things?

Shadow_King
nah i dont want to.

ragesRemorse
dude i would pay to see a midget using chpsticks to type.

ragesRemorse
u can never find a midget when you need one

Shadow_King
and also i was guessing your chair aint that big. and you could not see the screen.

SlipknoT
I'm terrfied of the little critters

ragesRemorse
yeah me too, especially bald midgets. When i see a baldmidget, i momentarily freeze in terror.

Shadow_King
well not me.

Fearnix
I saw i midget in the mosh pitt when i went to see Slipknot
i punched him in the head laughing out loud

Shadow_King
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

SlipknoT
I dont let midgets in my moshpits wink

Shadow_King
now thats a good idea

ragesRemorse
damn that little bugger had some balls to get into a mosh pit at a slipknot concert filled with real people.

Shadow_King
yea i bet he died the next day.

Fearnix
the little **** hit me in the balls

Shadow_King
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha you must of really hurt him.

SlipknoT
How did he not get crushed

Fearnix
me and some other guy saved him

ragesRemorse
that was thoughtfull. I probably would have been to busy anticipating someone jumping on him, and listening to his tiny little voice cry for help be drowned out by maggot. smilelol

When i was at woodstock i saw someone get crushed, it convinced me to stay far away from the pit.

Fearnix
Nah i love the pitt i like coming back with war wound's

SlipknoT
What did you do thriw him?

ragesRemorse
yeah i used to like that too. I have a beauty from back when white zombie did there last tour. I have a huge scar on my knck because i tried to mosh with the big boys(rob zombie moshers are kings of moshing) and got knocked into some metal grating that had sharp edges. Still, if you got into a pit at woodstock, especially while a band like Korn was on, you wearrnt just risking some wounds, but risking a trip to the hospital.

Fearnix
nah we picked him up and caried him out

Fearnix
sound's kool
not the fact you got a scar but White Zombie

SlipknoT
what di he say when you did that

Fearnix
nothing

SlipknoT
was he mad

Fearnix
i don't know as soon as we put him down i was in the pitt again

SlipknoT
what did he look like

ragesRemorse
midgets are people too, just not at rock concerts.

Fearnix
small...
I couldnt see he had a bandana over his face

SlipknoT
lol

Shadow_King
midgets arent people they are small people.

SlipknoT
Midgets are ment to be pets

Fearnix
and kept inside cages big grin

Shadow_King
midgets are people who are devolving from humans. or maybe they are people who are evolving but their bodies could'nt handle the evolution so all their bones got ****ed up and the shrunk like the kids from honey i shrunk the kids.

Fearnix
they were made to make people like us feel better about ourselves

Shadow_King
yea. and fat people also feel good about themselves when they see. and even wheel chair people. even mentally handicap.they all feel special when they see dwarfs.

SlipknoT
The mentally handicaped always feel special.

Shadow_King
yea true. until bullies beat the crap out of them.

Fearnix
no they still feel good after that

Shadow_King
oh ok. what about if they get shot in the lungs??

Fearnix
then they die happy people

Shadow_King
laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.