the drama queen thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clavis
tell us ur most dramatic experience and well see which one of us is the most dramatic smile confused

Im sorry Ive run out of inspiration confused embarrasment

I cant do another docter clav thread coz its just no use.. no

Detroit_Byatch
Dramatic?
Okay! I live in the ghetto! My father is an abusive drunk! My mom left us, and my cat ran away! crybaby

lil bitchiness
Every day of my life is filled with Drama! diva *faints*

Clavis
OMG! jawdrop

I live in the middle of moo ville and I eat garden crop every day and my mum is a drunk.. coz she hates moo ville and my dad is a.. euh.. GARDENER well actually something different and worse of all THEY ARE CATHOLIC .. MEuh! diva

Moo Cow
all my of cats are gone cry, exept toby, but hes just annoying sad
my cat smokey got put to sleep by animal control because he pulled his colar off, and then he bit a little kid in our neibor hood because she pulled his tail. sad so hes gone, and i liked him.
then my other cat was named baby, casue he was a kitten of my sisters cat, and he was part maine coon, but he looked pure breed, and he was really big and fluffy, and was just the sweetest thing happy, but then some idiot in our neighborhood went and stole him cry and i know they did because his colar was always disapearing and hed be gone for weeks at a time and when he came back hed smell like shampoo cry then my sisters cat became our only cat, but theeeen we had to move to south dakota, so i had to leave all my friends, and the school id been at for 8 years, and the city id been living in for 10, and i had to leave my cat!! crybaby so we had to give her to these people who had adopted one of her kittens. sad
so now im here in south dakota with no friends, nothing to do and no where to go weep

Princetongrl
Drama! I'll give you drama!
I BROKE A NAIL!!!!!!

Detroit_Byatch
YOU POOR THING!

Clavis
jawdrop

omg.. do you have cats in south dakota?

USE NAILHARDENER FOR GODS SAKE!

hobbit_dude
u wanna hear some drama????

my step dad is trying to steal m money from my mom, and is making all the kids work, and he makes me work all day long
not true stick out tongue

Clavis
jawdrop this thread aint working.. a kiss for the one who closes it kisss

hobbit_dude
clossing

CLOSED

lil bitchiness
Right now, I wanted to wear my super sexy red top...but....but...it wasnt ironed, so i couldnt! cry

Korri
OMG Drama!!! eek!

Tex
Ugh!

There is noting worse than over dramatic drama queens!
As-If! roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
Any hint of the word drama and queen together, and Tex appears zorro

Deathblow
eek what...have....you...done...to....Daryl...??

PrefectRonnykin
umm my cat doesnt shut up blink and .... i broke my cd player and i cant get a new one so i have to go without the deftones for a month cry im going to die

Korri
I love you no expression

crazy_c
I asked for five pairs of shoes in a size six yesterday but alas there were none! It was a traumatising incident indeed. I don't know if I'll be able to return to shop of shoes ever again......

Korri
like ooooh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!

crazy_c
yahaw

Korri
drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaamama

Clavis
we need some more drama here tell us a dramatic story korri! eek! something with a little gr33k in it eek!

Korri
unfortunatley i aint herd any good ones lately sad

NyC-gUrL
aaah guess what no expression

today I was flicking my hair and I like totally broke a nail jawdrop

my liiiiiiiiife is ruuiiiiinnneeddddd crybaby

Korri
Tracey guess what i heard a good one!!! LMAO!!!! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.