Venom Storyline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
If they do itroduce Venom in the next Spiderman movie(please God)which storyline should they use to itroduce him the original or the ultimates version???

I think that they should follow the ultimate spiderman storyline just because it is pretty good and not to mention it would take to much time to go through the original.

mordamor22
ya i dont think a space alien angle would work as well ....

badsymbiote
Well, a living suit created as a cure for cancer is slightly more feasible than a parasitic alien, but the way they did the 2nd movie, they left it open to happen either way. It would be nice to see the introduction of the symbiote in the next movie, but I'm not gonna hold my breath or anything.

FreakFest
My guess:

The next movie introduces the villian Hobgoblin. Peter Parker assumes that he must be Harry Osburn, who has recently disappeared.
Meanwhile, John Jameson heads into space.
Spider-Man finds and ambushes Harry, beating the tar out of him. Then Harry tells him that he would never hurt Peter, and is not the Hobgoblin. (Like in the comics, Hobby tricked someone else into being arrested in his place.) Peter has a final showdown with the Hobgoblin, kills him, and saves Harry. Hobby will turn out to be someone we have not met yet, but will meet early in the third movie.
John Jameson returns to Earth, unknowningly carrying the black symbiote with him.

hotsauce6548
the next movie is the third movie...

Darth Jello
i think that if they do make more than 3, the third should end with peter donning the black costume to stop a war between green goblin (James Franco) and hobgoblin (Mark Hamill). furthermore, I think that mysterio(matt damon) and daredevil(Ben Afflek) should be involved in some way to tie in to a future DD movie and to establish a friendly relaionship between peter and matt. the fourth movie should deal with peter trying to bring down the lizard (Dylan Baker) while dealing with the black costume's increasing aggression and being stalked by recently fired bugle reporter eddie brock (Hayden Christensen). we shouldn't see venom until the last quarter of the movie, and end the series with spidey and MJ's wedding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.