The "6 B's" should not be exposed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Bellies, Butts, Breasts, Bras, Boxers, Backs.

Says our principal.

laughing Like anyone's going to listen to that. Nice idea with finding six words beginning with B.

HockeyHorror
no expression creative no expression

lil bitchiness
Some Bras are sexy, and some guys love to see brests. yes

Back, only if are not hairy, should be in my sight...

beer bellies should not see the light of the day...ever.

Butts if belonging to Brad Pitt should deffinitivly be exposed...to me droolio

Boxers if they belong to Daryl Palumbo should also be exposed drooliolove

Korri
jesus Kozzy

soundtrack
i dont think i would be aloud at your school no expression

BloomBabyGirl
my school says no mid dirff/half od your clevage/no underwears allowed to be showing.no wife beaters/ no hats/ jeans must always have a belt. buttt no1 really pays attention to tat

PrefectRonnykin
we have the same rule at my school yes it sucks the teachers always look at you like they want to get you introuble

sniper
that's a load of bullshit

PrefectRonnykin
how will i live without seeing boys boxers sticking out of thier pants shock

****ing rules ranting

soundtrack
we have so many rules, but know one ever listens to them. i mean come on: no flip flops, shirts have to touch the top of your pants *while arms are raised up over your head, etc. even some of the teachers break the rules erm . i dont really care, i wear what i wan tto and i always have my gym close/sneaks in my locker. and if i dont feel like changing, hey i get a day off from school stick out tongue

ssj4goku
i can live with out the boxers and bellies but the butts breasts and backs i have to see cause how can you get doggy style with out looking at a girls back laughing out loud

sniper
What the f**k?

soundtrack
*shaking head very sadly*

PrefectRonnykin
laughingthe shirt rule is bogus

ssj4goku
it was just a joke god no respect no respect. i could die and no one would care laughing out loud

soundtrack
lol yes um if i had to follow that rule they would be taking me out to the store/mall, and buying me a whole new woredrobe

PrefectRonnykin
thats exactly what i say raver

im wearing the clothes i pay for if you dont like them dont look at it

soundtrack
yes agreed
if you dont look, its not there lol
but i do kinda understand what they mean about how *some* kids dress.
i see some kids in our school (who definitly shouldnt be wearing some of the clothes that they have on) wear skirts *that if u bend down...its over*, shirts that are WAY to small *again, if u bend down...its over*
its actually kinda discusting erm

sniper
guys like to see things... but come on... make us work for it

soundtrack
another thing thats actually kinda gross to say, if u look around sometimes...even some of the teachers ...look erm . now thats nasty.
thats why i dress VERY carefully at school, if i wear a skirt...i put on short shorts underneath erm

PrefectRonnykin
same at our school

we have a uniform erm it sucks

soundtrack
are school almost got one, but when we got passed out those cards that told us to choose 'uniform or not' more nots came up and we also are just a poor school lol

PrefectRonnykin
laughing

i get to wear COUGAR COUSTUME laughing

§pearhead
yea, i read the dress code thing >.< I doubt any one will listen to it

PrefectRonnykin
blink who ever though of putting pear on pizza?

dave123
"some guys love to see brests."

some? stick out tongue

PrefectRonnykin
most roll eyes (sarcastic) what so good about them

they get in the way yes

dave123
"most roll eyes (sarcastic) what so good about them"

just most? stick out tongue

Mr Zero
Napoleon sig pic - you go to the top of my COOL list.

dave123
what an honour roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Zero
its a list of one.

PrefectRonnykin
messed

Malfoysbride
I love that movie!especially the part where he goes "Tina come get some food you fat llama!"rolling on floor laughingrolling on floor laughing

PrefectRonnykin
laughing i havnt seen it yet sad

Malfoysbride
yes we have a stupid dress code too.they even say*gulp* *whispers*no makeup!AAAAHHH!!!!!!the people in my school look scary without makeup!

Malfoysbride
you need to it's hilarious!

Malfoysbride
Lyes:it's very hilarious will make you want to rolling on floor laughing :rollin rolling on floor laughing

PrefectRonnykin
laughing

Mr Zero
I reviewed it for KMC - i think like only 6 people here have seen it. Tragedy.

Napoleon D - KMC review

You should go and bump the thread - and mention how Im a genius and great in the sack.

PrefectRonnykin
What the f**k? laughing out loud

DirtyBlondPrepa
messed

PrefectRonnykin
yo raver

Maverick2364
Yeah Joe, we should all boycott the rule and wear nothing!

sniper
less rules, more nekkid!

JKozzy
I'm good.... erm

Maverick2364
Aww come on, we can get Kenny Ju in on it toowink

JKozzy
shock

Maverick2364
Hehe he likes it...wink

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud stupid dresscodes...at my high school we had all sorts of rules like girls couldn't wear tanktops with straps that were less than 2 inches wide, your midriff had to be covered, back had to be covered, if girls were wearing skirts they had to be a certain length, no hats or head coverings (hell, I got in trouble once for wearing a scarf over my hair...), etc.

But of course I think everyone in the school broke the dresscode on a regular basis...I know I did on an almost daily one big grin

Maverick2364
Yeah for all I know, this code is new. All last year I've had tons of friends who'd break the rules.

JKozzy
droolio

Maverick2364
hehe yup stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Breaking rules is fun. At my school, we had one teacher that actually enforced the dress code. ONE. The other teachers said that they'd rather spend their time dealing with real problems laughing out loud

Maverick2364
LOL, at our school we had substitute teachers who'd curse excessively at us out of frustration, now is that following the rules? I think notbig grin

Rad_1
Well congratulations. We wear uniforms...so, no comment. no expression

Maverick2364
no expression

Rad_1
What?

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud My government teacher used practically every swear word in the book during class. It was awesome.

Korri
urm...ok?

NyC-gUrL
we dont have any rules like that at my school no2

but then again, the teachers are pervy erm

ladygrim
erm

NyC-gUrL
its sad really weep

Tptmanno1
meh,
We have uniforms therfore I have no pity!

Silver Stardust
Uniforms? Ouch sad

My math teacher sophomore year was of the "shorter skirt=higher grade" sort...I didn't wear a skirt that whole year messed freakin' weirdo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.