New Release

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JamalMagloire
For all of you who loved Transportation Tycoon, there is a new game coming out called Locomotion. I was so addicted to TT, I can't wait for this one!!

RaventheOnly
eek! i made a comapny that was making 3 million a year and i had almost 1 billion dollars eek! that game ruled big grin

JamalMagloire
Check out the cover and screenshots. They look pretty awesome!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=305183

greyboy
ummmmmmmmmm......

Nice work with the URL there...hahaa....its all good. Happens to the best of us. you even made me go dig around and this actually looks kinda fun.

is this the same guy that did sim city? that game ruled...esp with natural disasters that included a godzilla attack.

anyway...is this the link you meant?

screen shots

JamalMagloire
Did anyone pick up the game on Tuesday?? Any thoughts? I haven't been able to quit playing - its so fun.

greyboy
forgot about this guy!! whats the scoop?????

(pardon the other thread....forgot this one was already started...I suck...thats what cutting back from 5 to 1 cups of coffee will do to you...BWAAHAHAHAAHA)

JamalMagloire
It takes awhile to build your economy - but once it gets going its a lot easier. The graphics are good and it seems that planes don't crash as easy - which I had trouble with in TT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.