Skinnydipping!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scholar
I want to know what everybody thinks of skinnnydipping. My goal this summer was to go skinny dipping with my friends before the summer ended, and since most of my friends were leaving for college we thought that last night was a good time to do it. I have no problem with skinny dipping i think its awesome, and it also provides good entertainment. But i know a few people who think its really gross...the pond water is gross anyways, so whats the difference, and you can always take a shower when you get done. I just want to know what other people think of skinnydipping and also if anyone has any good stories to tell of them in the act of it....or if anyone got caught stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic
Done it several times....I always had fun

Koala MeatPie
Never have done it, Here the water is just ... Well River anyways, not a good Idea.

That and all my firends' pools are, well, not that concealed.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Scholar
I want to know what everybody thinks of skinnnydipping. My goal this summer was to go skinny dipping with my friends before the summer ended, and since most of my friends were leaving for college we thought that last night was a good time to do it. I have no problem with skinny dipping i think its awesome, and it also provides good entertainment. But i know a few people who think its really gross...the pond water is gross anyways, so whats the difference, and you can always take a shower when you get done. I just want to know what other people think of skinnydipping and also if anyone has any good stories to tell of them in the act of it....or if anyone got caught stick out tongue Oh.......you're just horny.

Shakyamunison

Makedde
I went skinny dipping at my local pool, it was fun, not something I would do all the time, though.

Zebina
I've done it a few times. It's fun.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Skinnydip by all means, but don't do anything else in there...

Water is not a lubricant. I'm an idiot, I learned the hard way...Ouch.

Makedde
^Ow.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Skinnydip by all means, but don't do anything else in there...

Water is not a lubricant. I'm an idiot, I learned the hard way...Ouch.

Is it true that wile in a pool, you can get stuck?
I hardly beleive it myself, but I want to clear this up in my mind.

And by stuck I mean, unable to remove yourself from inside / remove him from you... from Your partner.

K.Diddy
Never done it, got nothing against it though

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Without being too explicit, I'm just going to say that my foreskin will never forget that terrible/wonderful night in the Atlantic Ocean...

K.Diddy
Without being too explicit, I'm just going to say that my foreskin will never forget that terrible/wonderful night in the Atlantic Ocean...

laughing

Capt_Fantastic

So, you're saying that baby Jesus will not be taking you to heaven?

Roulette
I've never done it...but I would like to try itsmile

finti
we do it whenever we feel like it, water is so cold up here it aint all that flattering comming up though big grin

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
So, you're saying that baby Jesus will not be taking you to heaven?

Does he have a preference regarding foreskins now? What next? Scrotum area?

tabby999
the brazilian jesus only takes waxed people to heaven

Mindship
It's fun...just watch out for hungry fish

debbiejo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
So, you're saying that baby Jesus will not be taking you to heaven? laughing out loud

Hmm I've done this in a pool and at the beach, but only at night. big grin

I felt kinda naked....wasn't used to that....

Commando Queen
its fun.. nothing really diffrent than regular swimming unless your one of those "hehehe im so shy someone might see me *blush*" people

Fishy
I really don't see the purpose... But maybe thats just because I've never done it or never felt the need to do it...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
If the conditions are right and the moon is full, then the phosphoresence makes it magical.

NoahMann
I love it and wish I got to do it more. The wife doesn't dig it but I can usually talk her into it after a few glasses of wine wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.