PDA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
That is right.........

PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION!

Okay so I was at work today no expression and I was cleaning the freezer with all the ice creams in it. And I notice this couple come up to the counter. happy

So I raise my head and automatically, I'm like "Hi can I help you?"
And to my shock they are like making out omg_smilie

I mean I'm not against this type of thing, but please, I was left standing there for five minutes like a third wheel, while they like frenched sick

Then finally they tore themselves away from eachother to order, and I couldn't even look them in the eye embarrasment

I say keep it in while there's others around mad

The good news is at least there wasn't a line behind them roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
btw everyone, Irene works at a stripclub, thats why she's jealous wink

silver_tears
I work at an ice cream chocolates place stick out tongue
Hence why I'm almost always covered in one form of chocolate or other after work droolio

HockeyHorror
laughing

nothing like that happens at the hospital no expression

Mr Zero
I hate PDA's in every form, it's sick making and needs to be stamped out.

Unless it's with me - in which case anything short of full blown penetration is ok.

silver_tears
Oh god no expression

PrefectRonnykin
people make out alot around me

im used to it yes

jealously is not in my vocabulary

*is dying inside* big grin

Deathblow
I agree completely. Similar thing happened to me at work, accept I walked in on it by accident. 'It' wasn't pleasant no

Df02
dont see the problem tbh...but in a line is a bit dodgy haha, and how they left u waiting stick out tongue

sniper
minimal pda ok around friends, as long as they dont mind... but in public... no

PrefectRonnykin
i saw people fcuking on a picnic table once sick

it was horrible

Mr Zero
That was me.

sniper
eww... people dont need to see that

Df02
i only skim read that post and i got:

"i saw people ****ing a picnic table once"
agree'd that would be horrible.

sure sex in public is a bit errr....wierd, but kissing surely aint a bad thing, unless ofcourse ur in a line or sumthing

PrefectRonnykin
raver i threw a rock at them ninja

Mr Zero
That was you?

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

sniper
i keep my pda's to kisses
i only make out in private

PrefectRonnykin
yes sir big grin

Mr Zero
Nice aim - I still have a scar.

silver_tears
Is it anywhere noticable? no expression

Mr Zero
Lets just say you dont want me posting a pic.

silver_tears
That bad huh laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
*bows*

Korri
What the f**k?...

Scholar
my b/f and i are PDAish and we know it, but we dont make out in lines like that....we just kiss and you know the normal stuff you would do in public....we save everything else for behind closed doors stick out tongue

ladygrim
ewww in public...

NyC-gUrL
huh

Agent Elrond
I hate PDA's in school. It blocks the hallways, lockers, classrooms, ect. One of my teachers, Mr. Nelligan always yeeled at ppl who PDA in the hallway. It's pretty funny actually

Tex
God is punishing you for all those overtly sexually aggressive avi's and siggy's of yours! stick out tongue

Either that or you magnetize perverts toward you! stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud yeah, all the people who walk around school making out...please, could you wait a few hours until school is over? Sheesh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Agent Elrond
It might be better to say "find a room" but that could lead to worse things

BackFire
Yeah, it's double stupid because if the person doing it catches you looking at them they get all upset - "what are you looking at?" Oh, I'm just looking at some limp dick try to prove his masqulinity by shoving his tongue down his GF's throat in the middle of a blockbuster video store. I think anyone who does this should be shot in the crotch.

The worst I do is kiss my GF on the cheek in public. No groping or full blown making out, it's obnoxious and just plain stupid.

Scholar
yea i agree with you....a kiss is fine....but if you do more than that i hope its in a differnt room where nobody has to see you!!!!!

silver_tears
God loves me like your mother never loved you! winkiss
But I can't deny the perv comment, everyone is drawn to me diva

Tex
It's the ice cream, doll lips! winkiss

JKozzy
no expression

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
PDA R0X! Until u get in trouble eek!

silver_tears
Don't knock it till you try it diva

ladygrim
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.