radiohead/CREEP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackwidowlover
it's their only good song but boy is it GOOD!

Mr Zero
any second now this thread will be full of people telling you that you are an ass. you should hide.

Df02
indeed you are an ass...any1 claiming that Radiohead only have 1 good song should be hiding from the world anyway, let alone Creep...

Mr Zero
its like i have psychic powers.....

blackwidowlover
now that was uncalled for
judging people by their preferenses is an ass holish thing to do

blackwidowlover
just because I only like one of there songs doesn't mean im a bad person

Df02
well im an ******* then, i can live with that lol
it doesnt make u a bad person, but does mean u have bad judgement...imo neway ^^

blackwidowlover
no it does not I have their pablo honey cd what song other than creep is good on this cd???

Deathblow
The Bends is a much better album, so is OK Computer. Go try those two before you judge them.

Df02
well if u only have the pablo album then why did u saiy it was their only good song.... it 'may' be the only good song on that album, but i know for a fact it isnt their only good song

Deathblow
In fact screw that, just download the song Fake Plastic Trees. Its possibly the most beautiful song ever. If that doesn't change your opinion nothing will.

blackwidowlover
this is so wierd, at my old school everyone talked $hit to me for liking them at all

Df02
well rather then calling me an *******, call them assholes lol ^^
Radiohead are an amazing band

blackwidowlover
guess it just depends where you come from
my fav bands are system of a down,
tool, nirvana, metalica, and evanesense
there are a few more that i can't think of right now

blackwidowlover
really I would love to hear that song if you say its so good,
I really love the lead siners voice
he is why i became a fan tobegin with

Mr Zero
you could do far worse than check out a little more of the radiohead vibe.

Victor Von Doom
Creep is disposable.

Radiohead have left it behind.

ElectricBugaloo
They started playing Creep live again, which is cool. Shows their roots as a band.

But I never really got the hype of Radiohead. The songs are beautifully structured, but nothing special; Yorke's voice is totally disposable and, again, nothing special.

Mr Zero
Speaking as someone who isnt even that much of a fan of the band...

are you ****ing insane?

mah
Umm...just no.

And the creator of this thread can't call itself a fan if it likes just one song off the groups only bad album. Highly silly.

ElectricBugaloo
the group's only bad album? have you HEARD The Bends?

mah
No, i haven't... I only own all albums to display the covers on my shelf.
Of course I have, and it's great. The pinnacle of stadium rock, where they showed in one album that they easily could one-up U2 on their own field, and that plain stadium rock was not enough for them. It's brilliant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.