toad vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jetspike
who wins

Paola
*sigh* don't make Vs threads, please
there are too many of them, and most only last a few posts.

closing...

Tron
This thread's still open?! This is such a horrible mismatch, Toad would stand a chance even if he had an adamantium tongue.

ScarletSpider
Toad vs. Hulk?

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?!

Mane
what a disgrace! this isnt even worth my reading...

Maelstrom
I love this thread, nice job. I think it show imagination to come up with this match-up. Toad started out as a humilated character who was stupid with a goofy power. It turns out hes as good as daredevil, spider-man, nightcrawler or puck.
He would be the best one at angering the Hulk. Think about it. He could bounce all around him and on top of him makeing him angrier and force him to chase him. Finally when toad leads an enraged stupified Hulk to a nucluar generator, toad leaps away just as Hulk makes his move to grasp him, leaving Hulk swimming in a pool of nucular waste. bunnyblowup

SUPERMANDAMAN
The funny thing is that it still wouldnt be enough to kill the Hulk.

DarkCrawler
yes

Mane
honestly if you think this is a good thread, you need to go read a comic or two...

ragesRemorse
agreed. Toad is one of the worst and most boring villians in comic history. Hulk would tear toads tongue from his sjull and whip him to death with it.

hotsauce6548
that paints a nice picture, rages. big grin

anyway, this thread isn't even fair. toad would be squashed like a bug.

Asian Hulk
Hulk can win,Toad loose!!!!!

Tron
I think we already clarified that fact, but thanks for your opinionwink

Maelstrom
I like the Blob too. Who else. Leech. Empath. The Thing used to be a geek. So did Iceman. He was a snowman. Toad used to be a major loser, but hanging with the brotherhood finally paid off. He grew up a little.

Tron
Maybe, but not enough for him to be even a fraction of the way in Hulk's league.

muffin man
this is cruel to amphibians
I bet you go out and torture frogs for fun.
I'm sorry but this is cruel.
make it fairer and give toad some help or knock out gas or something.

moviejunkie23
naw man before the fight toad went into the time chanmber with goku and learned how to use power blasts. It took him 200 years but he did it!!!
hulk is toast

lightaxe
yea he can even go supa amphibian 6!!!!!1111!!11!!1

Havoc470
toad obviously takes it...im kidding of course, hulk would beat the ever-living sh*t out of toad without a problem, and probably lick him in hopes of getting unbelievably high

wow, paola should really close this lol

muffin man
now that time chamber IDEA?
I'm not sure if its a good or bad idea?
and in 200 years toad will be dead so it won't work.

supremthor
YOU ARE ALL CRAZY HULK WILL GO DOWN IN LES THEN A MILLA SECOND(is that even a word)ANY WAY YA HULK HAS UNLIMETED STRENGTH AND CAN SURVIVE A GOD BLAST BUT TOAD.DONT GET ME STARTED ON WAT TOAD CAN DO TO HULK....

(by the way what can toad do to hulk?)

lightaxe
Muffin that was a sarcastic statement.

vaya_the_elf
Are you serious? Toad vs the hulk. I mean come on. The hulk of course. Toad is lame. He would not even have a chance. The hulk would smash him before he even could do anything, not that he really can.

Tron
I don't know if I'd go so far as to say he'd survive a godblast. Barely survive maybe, but Hulk would be lucky if it didn't wipe him out on the spot.

muffin man
ah well its HARD to tell sarcasm when its typed.

Fanboy
Splat goes Toad.

vaya_the_elf
laughing

I can even picture it.

Mainstream
did toad get some kind of super mutant power upgrade I didn't hear about? did Hulk become very weak or something if not Toad become a green pancake.

vaya_the_elf
He was saying toad was going to get smashed. Hulk has is stronger than toad. Therefore he would probably smash toad. Toad is not a very strong character at all. In fact I find very lame.

Mainstream
I know vaya...I bet it'd be an interesting fight.

vaya_the_elf
It would be funny. Love to see toad get smashed, but thats just me. As you can tell I'm not a toad fan.

Mainstream
who is?

vaya_the_elf
Good question

Mainstream
I never liked toad...Pyro and Blob or okay though.

vaya_the_elf
Are they your favorite x-men?

Mainstream
nah...(get off topic slightly) Gambit and Rogue are my favs.

Warrior of Fate
Toad so wins this (sarcastically)

vaya_the_elf
Let's just say Toad will be a Smashed Toad once The hulk is done.

TheEliminator
aahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.