Who kills who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Obviously, alot of people are going to die in RoTS. Its hard to say but here is my prediction...

Grievous kills Windu
Obi Wan kills Grievous
Anakin kills Dooku
Dooku kills Padme

These are just theories. Just to make note i know Boba Fett doesn not kill Mase Windu because he is only 13 at the time and Lucas himself said Boba will have less screentime in RoTS then he did in AoTC. I think Grievous will kill Windu just b/c I'd like to see that go down. I think Anakin kills Dooku and becomes Darth Vader in the process. I think Obi Wan kills Grievous b/c Grievous has to die somehow and who better to do it then Obi Wan (maybe Yoda)? And finally, and I think Dooku will kill Padme by order of his master, Palpatine, which will be all he needs to make Anakin turn to the dark side and seal the deal with his ultimate apprentace.

Just a thought, any other theories please post

moonwalker741
im not sure if 1 and 4 are right

PVS
palps and/or anakin kills mace

anakin kills padme

or so we are led to believe thus far.

i believe you are correct on the other two though

Morgoths_Wrath
I just figured that Dooku would kill her b/c i have a hard time believing Palpatine will do it himself. And we know Padme dies somehow...and who else would kill her? Palpatine is a master of mind control, he has a way with people. And he somehow had to manipulate Anakin to ultimately turn to the dark side... he knew Padme was the only way to fully turn him. But I'm sure theres more to it then that. We'll just have to wait for RoTS to know for sure i suppose

PVS
well, its known that anakin will kill dooku in the beginning of the film, so its impossible for dooku to kill padme.

anakin will lose control and mortally wound her. he wont mean to kill her, but he will...

Jedi Priestess
laughing I saw this exact thread at TFN's JC earlier today....

But this is my take one it

Obi-Wan kills Grievous
Anakin kills Dooku & Windu
Anakin INDIRECTLY kills Padme

smoker4
Yeap anakin kills dooku, he and palps kill windu, does padme die??? unsure i am!!! smokin'

Darth_Nefarus
Anakin/Vader will kill Dooku, Windu and Padme. Possibly in that order.
Obi-Wan will kill Grievous. Think about it, if Obi-Wan is a big enough of a badass to take on Dark Anakin, I am positive he can take Grievous.

Manôkhâu
Baby Luke kills Dooku.....

moonwalker741
woah theres new quote box things

coooooLio!

any ways

obi-wan kills greivous
asnikan kills padme, just like PVS said, that we know of
anikan kills mace, that ive read from
and either obi-wan or anikan kill dooku, im thinking anikan, cause hes bad ass, and plus, he has to kill him anyway to take as the apprentice of palpatine

Jedi Priestess
below is what I said

Obi-Wan kills Grievous
Anakin kills Dooku & Windu
Anakin INDIRECTLY kills Padme

I swear moon you live to drive me nuts! eek! wink

moonwalker741
confused sowwy.....

stick out tongue

smoker4
It isnt confirmed that padme dies???!!! confused

moonwalker741
yes becasue the jedi council discovers shes amish

smoker4
laughing

moonwalker741
seriously no expression

Master Kadub
Anakin Kills Mace Windu
Anakin kills Count Dooku
Grevious kills 2 or 3 Jedi Masters
Obi Wan kills Grevious
Obi Wan kills Maul

Darth Cain
I have a suspicion that its actually Palpatine who kills Windu. Anakin is an accessory because he chooses the wrong side, standing by while Mace rides the lightning. Supposedly, it alls comes down to Anakin making the wrong choice which leads to his downfall. The scene playing out that way would be a great counterpoint to the similar scene in ROTJ........
And we know Lucas likes to repeat elements and themes that way.

queeq
And that would be good: Anakin takes his place. That's what I like about the the two-Sith-only rule. There's this whole psychological battel taking place betwen Vader and Palpy over Luke: "if he could join us, he would be a powerful ally". But that also means: one has to go - Palpy or Vader... So Luke taking Anakin's place by killing him is what's at stake in ROTJ, I kinda like Anakin being in the same position but then making the choice for evil.

Darth Cain
I do, too. But it seems that most people are locked into Anakin stabbing Mace in the back (literally). The idea of him hesitating, wondering who's right, then making a terribly wrong choice is, to me, a great idea.

Lady_Shiara
I hope, that Mace is dying by Sidious`hand. I wanna see him fighting wink

smoker4
However mace dies, that is point were anakin is now palps's new apprentice... smokin'

Guten arbent!!!

Master Kadub
DC,
I would love the story better if that was true; partially because Mace is my favorite and two it would fit better into Anakin's downfall....

Darth Cain
Always in motion is the future, but I'm hopeful for this scenario......

guiro72
the way i've heard it is mace and palpatine go at it (lightning and all), a lot of dialogue (possibly both of them trying to convince anakin to choose sides), and then anakin decides and steps in for the final blow....but who knows?.....definitely seen pictures i would swear where mace being bombarded by sith lightning though.....

Darth Cain
I have, too. I'd like the connection between the finales of both trilogies.
Actually, if Anakin does step in at the last moment that would make it even more like ROTJ......

guiro72
totally....i'm expecting similarities in the dooku duel as well...

Darth Cain
Yeah, from the pics of the set it seems that will be quite similar. Even then, Anakin hasn't yet fallen but he is on the edge, needing only one last push....

guiro72
i've been thinking that obi wan may be unconscious during that duel, so that we can have a scene where palpatine plays dooku and anakin off against each other without obi wan's knowledge.....but then i believe the dooku duel is before the grievous duel....

PENGUINER
If Anakin does indeed kill Mace and a lot more Jedis, could Yoda actually forgive him and watch in admiration of Anakin at the end of ROTJ? HE JUST KILLED HIS BEST FRIEND (MACE) (If not Mace, Ben Kenobi!) AND THE YOUNGLINGS! So he killed the emperor but Anakin did so much more personal evil to the Jedi Order! That balance of the force is way out of whack. Lucas said that there is balance when there is no evil jedi in the universe. BUT evil always exist. (How can the Jedi Order not know this?) The Chosen One getting rid of evil jedi once and for all? Like the Wachowskie brothers (sister?) in their Matrix movie, I think Lucas went overboard on philosophy.

Darth Cain
It would depend on if Anakin kills those you've mentioned. So far, we're all just speculating. But I think you're right about Lucas and his philosophy.

guiro72
read a really interesting article about this by some well known science fiction writer....can't remember his name or point you to the article (sorry).....he was annoyed at how irresponsible this aspect of the films was and drew comparisons with other mythological and science fiction stories....his point was that in these cases the hero is so much more important than everyone else that however many people they kill maim and torture it's all forgotten at the end as long as they're alright....i haven't done it justice here at all, but you get the point....

PENGUINER
guiro72 is right.

I mean, the Emperor in ROTJ is probably at the end of his life anyhow...(like Yoda, he's strong with the force but not that strong) So if just Emperor needed to die to bring balance to the force, there doesn't need to be a chosen one at all. Time would have taken care of him. (Of course the Emperor could have trained his successor BUT evil exists at all times.) The amount of evil that Vader perpetuated during his life does not justify him standing next to Yoda at the end of ROTJ....it's kind of hard to stomach.

What if Hitler finds and kills Bin Laden, does Hitler deserve to be respected and pardoned for his many other crimes? I don't think so.

Darth Cain
Lucas is kind of hit and miss with his ideas. This is no exception. Vader killing Palpatine starts the chain of events that leads to the Empire's collapse, thus freeing the oppressed people of the galaxy. Apparently that fulfills this PT prophecy......

Jedi Priestess
Lady_Shiara
~*Lady of the Dark Side*~

oh look apparently I have a daughter! messed

SOCKpuppet
Grevious kills Some Jedi
Obi Wan Kills Grevious
Anakin Kills Dooku
Anakin And Palpatine Kill Windu

Kageromaru_500
Don't you know anything?

Boba disintegrates Mace with a disruptor in movie III
Anakin kills Dooku
Baby Luke lobs Jar Jar's head off

darth willmore
Count dooku will get his head knocked off by Anikan, Obi Wan kills Greivous with a blaster pistol, Anikan force chokes Padme, and she dies when delivering her babies.

wingless_angel
Obi-Wan kills Grievous, and Anakin will kill Dooku(he needs to to take his place. Cause their are only to sith).

Windu, I first thought anakin. He would turn from the order and kill on of the leaders. Cause the order held him back after all and as a leader of the order who better for his rage to come crashing down on.

Then i was talking to a friend here. a real SW nut, Boba Fett...he watched Windu kill his father Jango. Sure he dont start achance agaisnt the master jedi but hey, thats why theirs decentergations (so i cant spell).
Adding to the fact that maybe they wanted windu alive, but Boba kills him leading to the "No decentergations"

Obi will kill Grevy, and grevy may kill some jedi but no one main(maybe some of the concil but no main you know). Cause after all this movie does have ALOT of people in it that will die. The jedi, Dooku, Grevy. and oh so many more.

jedijunky1138
preview and spellcheck..... I live by them.LOL laughing

Jedi Priestess
Grevy messed who the hell is Grevy?

Its GREVIOUS!!!

can we refrain from using the cutsie names when talking about the bad guys

wingless_angel
I like Maul...k but he died fast....same will happen to Grevy. A very short lived bad guy.

forumcrew
anakin chokes her out.. she goes in a coma.. thats garunteed.
windu fights anakin/palpatine
anakin kills doku at the opening of the film
obi wan should kill grevious i guess because he has to die at some point.. although id like to see vader kill him as a sign of him being the top dog now

jedijunky1138
Grevious works for the Seperatists not Palpatine, so vader would not have to kill him to be the top dog.

jedijunky1138
Grevious works for the Separatists not Palpatine, so Vader would not have to kill him to be the top dog.

jedijunky1138
sorry didnt mean to post twice

forumcrew
but still grevious has to die at someones hand, and i dont see obiwan being powerfull enough to kill him.. although i guess he could

Morgoths_Wrath
Are you kidding me? Obi-Wan defeated Anakin Skywalker for cryin out loud!! He killed Darth Maul, a Sith Lord trained specifically to be a killing machine! Give me a break! Obi-Wan is up there with Yoda, Mace, Palpatine, Anakin/Vader...must I continue? Obi-Wan is one of the best. I don't see him having a terribly hard time with Grevious, no matter how many arms he has.

pr1983
i thought obi-wan's abilities were toned down a bit in episode 2, his two fights werent great from his point of view. in episode 1 he showed against darth maul what hes capable of, and by episode 3 he'll be able to take grievous, and its a fight i'm lookin forward to. i think anakin kills mace with palpatines assistance somehow, i don't want to guess how.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.