A simple guideline that seems to have been overlooked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
KMC stands for KillerMovies Community Forums. We're not here to bash one another, we're not here to start threads about one another in a negative way. We're here to have debates, conversations, joke around, discuss movies and life, and all sorts of things. Creating threads and member bashing isn't what any of us are here for; you read the rules when you joined.

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

Just in case anybody is unaware of the rules, refresh your memory if you feel the need to. I'm sure the moderators of this site aren't too pleased with the recent postings that have been going on. Think about their jobs, they have the entire site to manage. There's over 25,000 registered members and each and every one of them need to be kept in line 24/7. If you have any personal vendettas against another member, by all means please keep it in PM's. PM stands for personal message, basically meaning a message for the other viewer's eyes only. Not only do other members not want to see these messages made into threads, it's outright rude and disrespectful, and doesn't say very much about you. Think before you post, KMC has the population of a town, let's act like one, not an anarchy. If anyone has a problem obeying those guidelines, notify the administrator or a global mod of your resignation from the KMC forums. I'm sure that I write for everyone at KMC when I post this.

dave123
i was gonna write something up like this

couldnt be bothered myself though smile

well done Koz

burlyman
thumb up

Dogbert
Out of those +25,000 members, about one forth of them actually post... yes

§pearhead
Ignore bert stick out tongue

seriously though, the little PM thing was kinda rude erm

Dogbert
stick out tongue

And immature... miffed

JKozzy
You can be immature on KMC, but not that immature. There's a fine line between funny immaturity and unneeded immaturity, and some recent posts/threads have easily crossed that line.

§pearhead
Joe, stop sounding smart yes we know you're not stick out tongue

dave123
yes

Sir Bob III
klaps for kozzy

JKozzy
Thank you, Sir Bob the Third smile

ash007
indeed

JKozzy i dont mean to be rude man but you are not a mod man.
Let them do this its not are right to give lectures to other memebers

leave to the mods

ok

JKozzy
I felt it was necessary to make this thread, considering there weren't any mods on at the time. Would you criticize silver_tears for her Simple Guidelines sticky at the top? She's not a mod either. And when they come on, I'm sure they won't reprimand me for writing that, either, just giving them a hand when they're not around, s'all it was. Nothing wrong with that. smile

ash007
ok man

you have a good point

JKozzy
Thank you, ash. And might I add this to the first post:
Stereotypes also don't help out when posting on KMC. Nor generalizing, or ranting off-topic like an eight year old. You must be thirteen to join, let's have all of us act that way. The report button isn't a toy to use when you don't like something that someone says, it's to use when an inappropriate post is made. Those of you that are offending these plain and simple guidelines and morals, you know who you are.

JKozzy
bunny

Linkalicious
There's a lot of words at the top.....can someone paraphrase for me?

Xena fan
jkozzy you are right! I for example needs to memorize that rule. And I will follow it more often. I promise I will.

Linkalicious
^ see....how can people not want to be friends with that?!

Xena fan
Thank you Linkalicious thats very kind of you.

JKozzy
Let's hope so.

Linkalicious
nah i'm just not a hater like some males in this forum. Everyone can forgive...but they don't want to forget. Apparently holding grudges gets you somewhere in life. Where exactly....i don't know.

VENOMfan
spiffy post link thumb up *write's down quote*

§pearhead
Well Xena, I never thought I'd say this...but I forgive you. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.