Christopher Walken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
For some reason, I think this guy is the greatest actor EVER! He has been in movies like The Deer Hunter, The Dead Zone, At Close Range, King Of New York, Pulp Fiction, Suicide Kings, The Prophesy Collection and his most recent score, Catch me if you can. Now, nobody is perfect. He has been in some crappers, for instance, Kangaroo Jack, Gigli, Joe Dirt, etc. Tell me what you guys think of C.W.

BidMyBlood2Run
:: bows at Christopher Walken's feet :: he is a god among actors!

nemo
he's a great actor.
i saw rundown the other day, and he's like the best actor in it.

cogger15
i liked him in catch me if you can. i havn't watched him in any other roles so i cant exactly say wether he is a great actor or not but from what i saw in Catch me if you can i would say that he is good.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I thought you guys were gonna start a 'chris walken is the sexx0r' thread or something. Yeah he's definately a great actor though, even if a bit strange looking.

Kes
He's a great actor. Really like him.

HannaBananabal
Great actor! Serious but funny in a snap!

Kes
IMO he's the type of actor that doesnt matter how crappy the movie is he's always good!

Evil Dead
exactly.........Walken is the man. If a movie is good.......he makes it better. If the movie is crap, he is the only saving grace. I have never seen him give less than a stunning performance in any role he has played.

Tired Hiker
He's the best. I talk like Walken every day if i can. My favorite scene ever with him is the one in True Romance where he is interogating Dennis Hopper. Absolutely Nuts!!!

dstruk
i liked him in poolhall junkies, where that pic was from. great movie, great actor.

wicker_man
I don't think i've seen a bad Christopher Walken film he even manages to bring a sinster twist to childrens films 'Mouse Hunt' & 'Kangaroo Jack'.

Drizzle
he is one of my favorite actors. I would see anything just because he is in it.

Dogbert
rock Chris Walken rocks! rock

black_mamba01
I reckon that Chistopher Walken is one of the best actors of all time.
The Deer Hunter is his best film.

caballera
He's coming out in The Stepford Wives (trailer here ), playing another creepy character like always...with the exception of Catch Me If You Can even though there's still something offbeat about him in that too. I think he's great. Pretty incredible.

quiball
Was he the father in Catch Me If You Can? I can't remember, watched it so long ago.
I reckon he is really under rated.

caballera
Yeah, he was the father. Remember the whole bit about the three mice falling in the bucket of milk, and he's the mouse that didn't give up and churned it into butter?

xmen fan
Best Actor God Ever Put On This Earth!

forumcrew
hes amazing.. i was just watching the best of CW on SNL

burlyman
He is truly great! big grin

Shame he chose a movie with Sean William Scott and The Rock in though no expression

forumcrew
i think he will do a movie with anyone about any part.. seesm he just truly loves acting and doesnt really care what he does.. and his characters are still always great

Kes
Yeh. He has done some really crappy movies but he is always great.

caballera
I think he just wants original characters. If the movie sucks, but he gets to play someone different, then he'll do it. He has done a bunch of good ones too though.

TBiggins
The greatest actor of all time, and funny too..... saw him in "Envy", hahahaha sooo funny that J-Man smile

Mr Zero
no.

Evy_O
very good actor big grin He was an interesting Bond villain in A View to a Kill as Max Zorin yes

yerssot
making advertisements for our section huh wink

gotta say, when you need someone to play a lunatic... he fits it perfectly

Princess Re
AWESOME ACTOR!!!!!! i loved him in sleepy hollow i give him two thumbs up thumb up thumb up

MildPossession
One of my favourite actors.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
CW is awesome. I loved him in Joe Dirt. "Wo, watch my hair!"

Princess Re
yeah....he was kool there tooyes

Aye-Chico
He is also good (and funny) in Nick of Time yes

Princess Re
i haven't seen it...

xLiNdS x 622x
i think hes a really good actor and his birthday is the same day as mine!

Disturbance
He's the sexiest actor ever seen. Even more than Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. I can't understand why people take him creepy!

Ronny
Oh god, hes awesome the precense he give on screen is absolutly amazing icon5

Piggle Humsy
Love Christopher Walken. thumbup
He was awesome in Catch me if you can, Excess Baggage, Sleepy Hollow.
And rocked in The 'FatboySlim' Video! yes

Disturbance
The music video was hot eek! It's amazing how he can look that good although he's not too young any more!

Disturbance
Has he ever acted a character that is not creepy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.