Seriouse topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Whats more fake Pam Andersons Boobs or Micheal Jacksons nose?

PrefectRonnykin
you could at least spell serious right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sun Ce
okay i like MJ's music and i think he is cool, but hsi nose it well i don't know what to say, i think i have said enough laughing out loud

Real
pam's boobs arent fake anymore...she took out the implants a year ago or sumthin like that...Britney has em now... stick out tongue

SlipknoT
no she put them back in

Aqua
wut my Pyra sista said raver

Sun Ce
yeah its spelled like this (serious) happy

SlipknoT
Danm it I just noticed that

Sun Ce
(((danm)))<<<WTF, laughing out loud its (damn) not (danm) happy, are u tired or something?

SlipknoT
I havnt slept in 3 days

Stormy Day
You mispelled serious?

hysterical

moonwalker741
i like michael jackson confused

Vampy
I say Cher cool

kofmaster
eek! me toooooooooooooooo 0.o kinda

moonwalker741
thumb upbig grin awesome

Sun Ce
komaster i think someone likes u, and thats all i gotta say laughing out loud

kofmaster
o.o....umm no expression good for me? 0.o....

Sun Ce
yep...laughing out loud

kofmaster
no expression w00t im thrilled

kofmaster
0.0...dude ye brithday is on the 5th aug? eek! mine toooooooooooooooooooo WHAHAAHAHAHAHAHa 0.o no really it is laughing laughing

Sun Ce
u should be!!!!, i'm jealous, btu thats me for ya, and thats enough now, no more chatting for me in this thread

kofmaster
0.o ummm ok ye can be jealous while i burn ye no expression coz i dunno what the hell ye on about evil face *sparks lighter* start running its more fun for me

Aqua
do u even know y hes jealous Sky?

kofmaster
noooooooooooooooo blink annnnnnnnnd can i burn him yet? o.o...pleeeeeeeeeeease i wonna burn something evil face AMAUAH ahjeh eheheehheeh WHAHAHA no expression god damn it let me burn somthing!!!!!

SlipknoT
hmmmmmm....

kofmaster
blink *burns the hmmmmmm....* 0.o...

moonwalker741
awesome thumb up big grin

kofmaster
o.o...stop saying awesome ye sound like ye living in the 80's still

moonwalker741
wait its not 1984?

huh

kofmaster
its 0.o..ummm o.o....*looks at calender*

Sun Ce
i love the 80's!!!, plus i am jealous because of ......nvm shifty, and if u want to burn me i will get my sword out and use it if need be evil face Muahahahahaaaa!!!!

kofmaster
no expression like im scared of a lil pokey thingy

evil face *gets chain saw and sets the blade on fire* MAUAHA YE WONNA PLAY!!!????/ evil face then lets play catch *throws the chain saw hitting you in the chest*

eek! ye play goood happy *the blade lights your body on fire* MAUA HYES BURN!!!! happy hehe hehe eheheheheh o.o....im normal

SlipknoT
here hold this can of bug spray and burn it

moonwalker741
huh

Aqua
luv your sig moon

Sun Ce
*grabs the chainsaw, and pulls it out* Muahahahaaa!!!! evil face i don't want this, maybe u do tho *thows it back into kofmaster's chest* evil face *jumps into the air, then flys fast and causes the flames to die out* Muahahahahaaa!!!! evil face u can't beat me so easliy

kofmaster
evil face good idea, sprays the can and lights my lighter infront of it aiming it at SlipknoT* o.o..umm...oops? 0.0...i forgot to say...o.o...move

Aqua
i want something to burn

kofmaster
no expression oh yes i see how you can FLY like that erm

no expression *throws rock at you catches chain saw and throws it to a tree jaming it in, takes out lighter and grips it hard sparking it runing hand through the flame* evil face if ye burn me...unlike you i like it...i love the flame

Sun Ce
i like the flame too!!!! *while flying in air starts to concentrate hard on kofmaster, then white hot flames start to spin around my arm, i take arm as the heat touchs my face* time to die!!! *gets a firm target, then fires the white hot flame bolt at kofmaster burning him and everything around him, causing an explosion of great force* Muahahahahaa!!! evil face u never knew abotu that did u, i always harness the flame within evil face

kofmaster
no expression god ye sound like ye got kruffing superpowers erm lame ass at least my burings are realistic no expression and ye aint no pyro so dont try to be erm lame

SlipknoT
lets burn this midget I found

kofmaster
no expression ye aint no pyro to

moonwalker741
huh

Sun Ce
sorry but i recall being in the brotherhood, and i always use this kinda stuff having wars with the sisterhood laughing out loud

kofmaster
no expression do i look like im from the sisterhood to you? no expression noooooooooo

SlipknoT
I know. I just really hate midgets.

and when I was a kid I was, but not anymore.

kofmaster
no expression w00t

SlipknoT
yea

kofmaster
meh.. *closes off ligher and leans on a brick wall clicking it open and close*

moonwalker741
huh

kofmaster
o.o..stop that

moonwalker741
awesome!! huh

what now!

kofmaster
messed

ladygrim
the nose it cant be real come on they cnt trik us ne more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.