addicted diva, or a "natural"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
so....are you addicted to lip balm? i am embarrasment but only coz i need it angel_not

The Junkie
Admit it. You know you have a problem. As you see it, life without lip balm is a life not worth living. It's the first thing you touch when you wake up in the morning, and the last thing you touch before you go to bed at night. Your lips ache without it. You've lied to worried relatives about the daily number of applications. Maybe you've even borrowed or stolen money from friends in order to get your "fix." The truth is, you need help. Today, try to cut your number of applications in half. Talk to a friend. Write in your journal. Repeat the following phrases ten times: "There is life after lip balm. I will reclaim my lips." You can do it!

take the quiz! eek!
http://quiz.ivillage.com/health/tests/lipbalm.htm

ladygrim
i have loads of the stuff..i just wish some of it was ediable the smell of sum are really scrummy i have watermelon/lemon/cranberry...many many many many many more

m!$hA
i know droolio
when i was little i ate my passionfruit flavoured lip smakers lip balm embarrasment

ladygrim
heeheee.... i lose track of how many i have i just keep buying them

m!$hA
same yes i know that at the mo i have 4....but theyre really boring ones glare

ladygrim
lol...i give them to my sister... 'here bought this and i dont like it u can ave t '

Evy_O
no need to take the quiz, I know I am addicted to lip balm and actually a certain brand and flavor (strawberry)

i have one in every purse, pocket, clothe and they're just neccassery big grin

ladygrim
kewl....

Korri
you said kewl sad

m!$hA
stick out tongue i didnt need to take the quiz either ... i NEED lip balm every 1 hr or every half hour. which means i need to buy a new one ... very regularly sad

ladygrim
very true... nearly one everyday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.