Red faction series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chops
Who else thought these were good games.

chops
Hello

StinkFist462
they were ok , i like how you can blow through walls , that is always a fun thing to do during boredom , which you will get much of out of these games .

SaTsuJiN
Geo Mod technology was the only thing innovative about red faction.. too bad its not a common thing in shooters today.. it really should be

greyboy
not too familiar with Geo Mod...but i thought those games were pretty sweet.

THE_WEB_SLINGER
red faction is so cool well i think so anyway on red faction 2 'tanks on the town ' or when you have to ride the battle armor

SaTsuJiN
GeoMod is the technology that allowed you to destroy the landscape with explosives. Which had never been done before since most FPS worlds were static and immovable.

shangheid
its ok...

Samas-adian
GeoMod is still pretty good compared to newer games. Too bad it wasnt really used very well as a gameplay element. Still the best in destroying the environment.

DiViNe diFiNIty
The geomod in redfaction 2 isnt as good as good as the first one but in the red faction series i would chose the second one for the game play in the campaign and the multiplayer mode i find quite fun

SaTsuJiN
halo2 has a slight incarnation of geomod.. but nothing that really affects gameplay.. (unfortunately)

dark1365
They were pretty good.

Lord_Andres
hated the first one... havint even bothered with nr2

Shaolin Monk
red faction = horrible

Unholy_Cheese
I thought they were nothing new. Basic, bland FPS.
I taded mine in

frodo34x
Red Faction 2 + TDM + Bots = Fun big grin

StinkFist462
the multiplayer is fun ... be really cool if it was online .. RF2 ...

Fearnix
Red faction series was cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.