The Spider-Man fan-art thread!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bluwe
If you have any fanart of spider-man stuff, post it here! Only up to 2 a day so it doesnt get all big and crowded. And dont trace or steal other peoples art.

Bluwe
I'll first post the pic i did for BadSymbiote. It's also in the Spider boy/kid pics thread

Mane
heres i picture i did for badsymbiote as well wink

Bluwe
wth i cant see our pictures

Bluwe
theres like nothing inbetween the 2 lines and stuff

Bluwe
ok its better now. ill have my dad scan the spider-man i drew yesterday

Bluwe
Heres a fine pick of web-head! for some reason, when i saved it on paint shop pro 7, the colors turned all... stupid...

Mane
heres a drawing of Venom. i quit in the middle because it was so horribly unbearably bad

Mane
Bluwe, i really like your style. simple, yet...complex in a way. keep it up!

this one isnt exactly Spider-Man, but what the heck.

this is Kid Wolverine (Manga style)

mordamor22
nice pics..........i would post mine but i dont hava a scanner sad

freezedoom
Loving it. It looks so real.
And the face... don't get me started.
As I said loving it.
A+++

Reborn Again
I created this a few mnts ago before Spidey II came out:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/duoscytheca2/Spiderman%20Project.jpg

badsymbiote
Awesome, Reborn--I can draw, but I can't do stuff like that. I will post some stuff, but only after I see if Paola's gonna move this or disallow it entirely.

She was nice enough to permit a thread for our symbiote minions (or, as I call us, Venom's minions), and I don't know if this will be allowable.

Personally, I'd love it if we could have an art and off-topic thread in the comic sub-headings...

Mane
yeah definitely.

heres another version of Spider-Man.

Spiderman_RJ
are u nuts, it ****ing great why did u stop?
well i have some in the artwork forums

Spiderman_RJ
i cant see ur drawing reborn, it just a cross

Spiderman_RJ

Mane
wow, your Spider-Man/Vulture drawing is awesome!

Spiderman_RJ
thanks mane, so where do you get ur so high quality images on ur venom and hobgoblin sig?

Mane
scans. i can give them to youd if youd like.

ill make a thread for it.

here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2258610

Spiderman_RJ
thank you for the thread,.i apreciate it a lot.

Paola
What the f**k? what you mean with no stealing other peoples art?
that's my speciality ninja

oh well...

Mane
you can steal mine for all i care.

Paola
I already stole it big grin

Spiderman_RJ

Paola
oh!! I post it and I don't mention I made it no ..... but I either say I didn't evil face

blink what girl? where? how?...

BlackC@t
Here's my Spider-Man drawings, they're down the about the middle of the page.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30311&perpage=40&pagenumber=10

I post my recent one's in a few days, tomorrow maybe.

Mane
not bad work.

Spiderman_RJ
paola the one on ur avatar dude. affffffffff

Bluwe
sorry i havent been responding to your art, guys. i was at my aunts bday party yesterday. lets see...

Mane your drawing of venom that you didnt finish was pretty good! all he needed was a bigger foot and an opening on the side of his mouth! still though, good job, dude.
that kid wolverine is pretty funny!
the teen spider-man drawing u did is pretty cool, man. keep it up!

reborn did u actually draw those, or just cut them out of already drawn pics and put them on a background? either way, you did really good at whatever one u did!!!!!

RJ, your drawings are friggin' awsome! the only thing i advise you on doing is better poses. like read 20 comics an hour and combine three poses. make him swinging one way but shooting in a completely opposite direction. good work, man!

C@t, i can only say one word... cool spiderman pic. oh wait, thats- I... yeah...

Overall, thanks paola for not closing this thread, and tahnk you everyone who has posted your art so far! And noone should get offended by what someone says about your art because if you dont think its true about what they said, then it doesnt have to be.

Spiderman_RJ
u said u put ur pic but thers nothing here

Red Superfly
Sorry guys, I don't have that much time on my hands

Sometime in the near future you'll see a pic of Venom and The Scorpion I've been working on.

I've kept Venom the way he is, but I've re-jiggered Scorpion a bit, so he looks more like what I think a human-scorpion man should look like (exo-skeleton, huge claw like arms etc).

I've also got a cool pic of Spidey lying around somewhere.

Trouble is, I'm also doing Uni work, and getting this stuff done is hard.

Next time I get to a scanner, those sketches will get scanned in, and I'll get em coloured. Until then, I guess you'll have to wait.

Red Superfly
This was a test drawing when I first got my pen-thingy mah-jiggy.

Red Superfly
Argh, that's my worst pic and it's the only one that is uploading at the moment.

All my other good stuff is too big at the moment, and I can't be botherred opening up Photoshop again, and they aren't really Spidey drawings either, - but yeah when I get those pics done I'll try and get them up here.

It's funny cos that pic above was done 100% on the computer. I didn't scan anything in, I just used the pen-thingy and drew it straight in.

It's a pic I drew pretty quickly for a wrestling website. My character was Red Superfly (obviously) and I needed to design some wrestling attire and a mask pretty quickly.

It doesn't look half as good as the proper sketched stuff though.

Bluwe
wow thats pretty good. your pen thingy you talk about, is it a pen mouse? a pen you draw on a pad that goes in the mouse plug-in place? i have one of those but its a piece of crap.

Spiderman_RJ
that very nice red. u are very talent.i wish i knew painting

Mane
what are you talking about? Venom doesn't have an opening on the side of his mouth.

Bluwe
what i meant was his cheek was too far out so... maybe opening in the side of the mouth wasnt the best choice of words then? lol

badsymbiote
It looks like this thread may stay. I may add one or two of mine here tomorrow.

Mane
yay!!!!

Bluwe
Woah mane thats an awsome new signature.

Bluwe
Ok ive started a new art project and its gonna be hella tight. im going to turn a black sheet of paper into landscape, then draw the outline of spider-man's torso and head, and his arms down to his elbows on it in white chalk. them i'm going to get blue chalk and color in the appropriate parts blue. then i will draw his eyes in white, and get the white and start his web on his face, BUT it wont just go on his body. Itll extend all over the page. Then ill color in the right spots red and leave a gap for the black around his eyes and the spider insignia. then ill scan it and make it my new signature! ill be sure to post the original scan in here so you guys can see. This is gonna be so freakin tight! Bye, im off to hobby lobby.

Bluwe
This was a doodle while i was trying to draw up a signature image.

Mane
schank yuh...

Red Superfly
Here's a pic of a charcter I did for a video game called Bonker The Clown.

This is somewhat better.

Red Superfly
Here's the same character in a different style.

Ignore the cat - the idea of the game was to BE Ronald McDonald and catch your own meat with this vacuum claner (ala Luigis Mansion) and suck up pigs, cows etc. This pic demonstrates that you have to be slightly careful with your vacuum skills.

Red Superfly
Here's a character sheet for a project I did at uni - the character is kinda like a slasher type guy - and a mix of all my fave masked slasher and non-slasher characters.

Red Superfly
This is more in line with the thread, and more closely resembles the quality of any Spider-Man work I may do.

This character was again for Uni, and he's like a nuclear Iron Man - with nuclear powers - with nuclear gauntlets and the ability to generate huge explosions.

I love this character so if anyone wants to rip it off - go to hell.

Red Superfly
And last but no means least - a (reduced in resolution) version of my Viperio character.

Red Superfly
Oh and btw here's the full sheet (like Viperio) for Nuke.

It took my bloody ages so I guess I'd show the rest of it off (again the resolution took quite a dip to get it up on here)..........

Red Superfly
Also - I assumed we were going to post OUR artwork - not just existing pictures put into an avatar?

Anybody can do sigs, lets see some sketches.

Spiderman_RJ
awesome drawing s sups, but arent this about spiderman art?

Red Superfly
Yeah I know. I'll get back to ya on that.

Rhino
how do i posta pic?

Rhino
*nvm
here's my pic, i changed the scale tho, wat do ya guys think?
*and i changed the front spider

Spiderman_RJ
^nice work rhino

Rhino
thanks

Mane
yeah, not bad.

badsymbiote
Well, I was planning on showing some of my sketches, but after seeing yours, Superfly, I'm not sure. Your pictures are so good, and mine are just, well, sketches.

Mane
so! please!!!!!! im gonna cry cry

badsymbiote
Oh, don't do that--I'll post some. But after Superfly's, mine are gonna suck *ss. So, don't say I didn't warn ya, but before I post I do have a few more than a couple prior obligations. So, first things first.

Rhino
here's another pic i did yesterday night. i also resized this or cuz my scanner scans the pic and makes it bigger. anyways i made an alex ross style goblin...thats probably the worth thing on the page

Mane
ive seen worse....i can guarantee it...

besides, next to Superfly's LOTS of drawings suck. including mine.

Spiderman_RJ
ur goblin "no one says no to me" face is pretty good, i bet u used still video to made it.

Bluwe
Rhino, your proportions are excellent! Just try to draw ACTION-y. Like that one you did of spidey would be soooooo much better if he had more of a swing and his legs were all twisty! Just so you know, im not trying to make anyone feel bad about their drawing skills, just commenting on what III would do if i had drawn the picture in the same way. ok, i made it worse didnt i? oh well

BTW i wont be commenting every day like i usually have been because school is back now and i might not have time to do internet stuff since im taking 3 highschool classes this year. most of you dont give a flip but...

Mane
well...your art isnt perfect either...

Spiderman_RJ
his art? he hasnt posted any!!!!!!!!

Mane
Bluwe has. he started the thread.

BlackC@t
I'll try and post mine later, it's just nobody in my family knows about KMC and it will look very suspicious indeed if my brother sees me carrying pictures to the office (where our computer is)

badsymbiote
Put them in a magazine or something. I'd like to see your work.

Rhino
i didnt trace it from the video, although i tried

Rhino
spidey vs gobby...kinda hard to draw cuz i didnt know what the side of gobby face looked
note: my art is resized cuz of my scanner

Mane
not bad.

Mane
i did this one a long time ago, and i dont really like it but wth.

Dr. Doom.

Mane
heres a head sketch of Spidey that i did

i have a new-found respect for the artists because his webbing is a pain in the ASS to draw!!!

grey fox
it looks hard until you draw it sincei have no scanner and is bad at srawign cant put art in problem though i have such a brilliant imagination mabyi channel my creativness itno one of you people hmmmmmmm

BlackC@t
Good idea badsymbiote, I'll post them later.

badsymbiote
Atta girl (?--I assume). Looking forward to seeing your stuff.
I have finally finished Fever Red's story and am working on a review, and have to e-mail a bunch of phots and scan a few things for people, then my part of a collaborative story with grey fox, and THEN, I can get to touch up some of my own sketches, scan them and post some here.

BlackC@t
Okay people, here are my drawings, none are traced. I'm only 14 so they may not be that good.

BlackC@t
This one isn't traced but I did look at a book while drawing it.

Shade
13, may not be good either... embarrasment None have been traced, but some are similar to Spider-man comic covers

Shade
another one

Shade
I like the Doc, the tentacles are fun to draw

Shade
Still gotta love Venom

BlackC@t
Swinging through the city. smile

BlackC@t
PEOPLE PLEASE CHECK THE PREVIOUS PAGE TO SEE THE OTHER DRAWINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackC@t
Posing Spidey. cool

BlackC@t
Spidey's head.

BlackC@t
Leaping into action.

Shade
A Spider-man Ock Comic it's for the fangirls

Shade
page 2

BlackC@t
Wall-crawling.

BlackC@t
Doc Ock.

BlackC@t
Hope you all enjoyed seeing my artwork smile
Please check the previous page to see other pics I have drawen.

Mane
hey, BlackC@t, have you ever tried to draw with something other than markers? not to be rude or anything, i was just curious.

Koto K
Latest cover for my She-Venom fanfic

She-Venom 8

freezedoom
Hey! That's exactly what I say in
my dreams.
Now that's ironic, isn't it?

Rhino
got another drawing of the gobby vs spidey final battle. i didnt trace it, but i did look at it on tv

Rhino
and this is a pic based on the "spiderman to the rescue" chapter

DarkCrawler
Man, I wish I could draw like you people.

But I can just make my silly sprites...

http://personal.inet.fi/private/mutants/ultimate/images/cast%2051.gif

mordamor22
wow good drawings people.......hey darkcrawler thats a cool spidey guy lol.......and shade ur comic is sweet

Spiderman_RJ
lol yah i always let them to do for last. and that why i loved mc farlene style , he was the one who brough the tons of costume webbing, before him they were almost like the movie, big spaced, and mark bagley he do the best web costume.

Spiderman_RJ
hey shade those page were hillarious, but what fangirl about? i dont know why they should be relevant, is outside girls in for octopus after the movie?

Bluwe
OK, woah. You guys are freaking awsome. All of you, specially shade+fly+C@t+EVERYONE are making my drawings look like those little crayon drawings with a circle head and 16 fingers on each hand. I might as well draw a little house with smoke in the chimney with flowers next to my spider-man'sesesses. BTW, sprites are awsome! Ive tried making them but i suck attem so...

i think ill stop posting in this thread just so i can keep my local reputation <.< >.>

Sorry guys lol i must say, im purely truely jealous. Ill try to get better soon then maybe if this thread is still alive ill start posting again. In the meantime, i think i wont really post in this forum for about a month. Im working on TI-83 programming too, so ill catch u all later. Cya in a century!

-Bluwe

OH i forgot if you are REALLY wanting to see my art look me up on Elfwood.com. Im Jacob Corona. Bye!

BlackC@t
Mane, I draw my pictures in pencil first, then I go over them with felt-tip pencils/markers.

Shade
actually there's many Ock fangirls now, cause of Mr. Alfred. I was into Spidey and Ock before, and my friend didn't know why.

Then she saw the movie, and now she's borrowing all my comics with Ock. ^_^ It's kinda fun to watch her and others evolve and expand their horizons onto the comic book Ock.

Hm, if I remember correctly, there's even an Ock club on deviantart.com.

Rhino
i drew this last night, and its based on the fire fight chapter

Rhino
and this one is also about the same chapter

mordamor22
cool here is my drawing.....O.....O
..........................................^
......................................\_____/ <---------Spider-Man

BlackC@t
Not funny roll eyes (sarcastic)

Here's one I did just before, it's of Pete when he's fighting The Green Goblin

Rhino
obviously this is a drawing about norman's performance enhancer test. im not too good at drawing hands/ i tried drawing some doc ock vs spidey but those tentacles are hell!!

Rhino
i drew this pic today, i tried to the lizard but that didnt work out, and the villains are the modern day versions

Bluwe
im BAAAaaack! woah no drawings or comments for almost a month?

badsymbiote
We needed you to help us keep it fresh in our minds, obviously.
I actually got my sketchbook out the other day--I have alot of stuff that is unfinished. I tend to get bored and move on to something else.

Bluwe
i just bought twist issues parts 4 and 5 yesterday, bu they were out of 1,2,3. And dang, those reviews are harsh! They make it sound like "Bob: is the plan ready? Person: He is in the cavern. Milfred: It happened yesterday. Spiderman: OH MY GOD ITS ELVIS!!! *girly screem*" (im trying to say, they make it sound like its completely random). Yes the plots are hole'y and stuff, but atleast give them the credit that they have Venom DOING something! Spider-Man's greatest threat isnt supposed to be left out in the rain like an old, moldy, rancid cheese-filled mop. I did my version of venom, and ill have it scanned and colored and up here by the end of the week. CMON guys id like some traffic!

badsymbiote
You're gonna color yours? I'm just gonna try to outline mine with pen, and sketch in some of detail--nothing elaborate--I don't spend more than an hour on anything...I wish I had the drive to really finish something. But I'd be upset if I put a bunch of work into it and screwed it up at the end.

Bluwe
I always keep my original so that if i really screw up, then ill just try at a different angle
a good way is to do the outline and put the colors under it

Symbiotica
The great big ol' tease:

http://hometown.aol.com/executryx/images/taking%20heart11%20crop.jpg

Ain't done yet.....

Spiderman_RJ
cool awesome shreak and carny, my favorites spidey villains ,please show me more.!!!!!!!!!!

i have a new artwork its off topic since it not spiderman its xman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=2482375

im still finishing a spiderman based in the movie. hope to end it soon and post in here

Paola
we have an X-Men fanart thread for that....

thumbsup excellent!

Spiderman_RJ
lol i havent found it, it was just like this. i posted here so mane and bad simbio could see it.it on the artwork forumwink

Paola
right here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t18259.html

post it there and resurrect it! notworthy

fever red
Nemo; I'm waving back with one finger... heh, no, I'm kidding. You can get away with anything if you've got the goods, and you do.

Dez Wagner
not one.. 4 or 5 big grin

fever red
No Carnage club? I can't find my way round deviantart.com; I'll look up a charactor's name as a keyword and get a lot of deviants who seem to have no connection. It's frustrating. Burned a lot of my time there without coming up with much. How do you connect with the "clubs?"

Dez Wagner
one of my doc ock movieverse pics.. I know it is crap... >.<

Otto, after a long day of working and thinking of the dead dear, Rosie

Paola
eek! Dezzie that is so cute!! clapping

Spiderman_RJ
good work dez, it seems you more pushed to the anime style than the tradicional cartoon

Dez Wagner
yep it is true yes
and thanks big grin

Spiderman_RJ
one of my last

Paola
shocking that is so great Spider!!

Spiderman_RJ
hmmmm its quite dificult to identify u now as stormy............

Spiderman_RJ
oh yes, and thanks

Mane
kick ass smokin'

Spiderman_RJ
thanks mane.go on the x man forum, fan art thread and see my version for wanda.

Spiderman_RJ
ok paola it is already there. but i wanted to link for my old mates here my x man artwork painted.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=2649853
and yes im owning you my spideman movie sketch, i still have to ink it. and no i wont paint it cos its too complex for me right now, and i dont have the time.

Paola
pretty cool!

Reborn Again
Nice 1 of Doc Ock, S_RJ... but what's with Doc Ock's beer belly?

Spiderman_RJ
well hes fat and u always see him drinking stuff (althoug not beer) and that the only type of fat belly i can draw

FeceMan
I always pictured Dr. Octavious more as a soft-bellied individual 'cause of his science-nerdiness. Not really fat, but...I don't know.

Spiderman_RJ
hmmmmmmm let me see if this works.

city watcher
http://img5.exs.cx/img5/716/spidermanr_ademir_FM.th.jpg

big fight
http://img63.exs.cx/img63/8384/big-brawl-apagar.th.jpg

spider and black cat

http://img47.exs.cx/img47/131/bcesmcentral.th.jpg

Spiderman_RJ
i found a good hoster and free! it allows me to have 250 mb there....so i can post the image with full resolution instead of the averag 200 k from kmc.............ill scan some more by the week or better weekend

Paola
beautiful!

will you color them?

Spiderman_RJ
maybe the first one only, but only in the end of the year.

Spiderman_RJ
mary jane, its not so fine, but is harder t draw in the comps with the mouse..........i need to buy one of those pencil pads for pc

http://img56.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img56&image=mulher-teste-AI.jpg

Bluwe
Wow im glad to see that my one and only thread ive started is still alive after so many months. wow rj, i hated u when i first got here (dunno why) but your drawings have inspired to me have a bit of respect for you. oh bye the way, im back! be sure to pm me so i dont feel unloved. Now, to put an all caps sentence to draw the eye of passing people!

LESBIAN NAZI HOOKERS, ABDUCTED BY ALIENS AND FORCED INTO WEIGHT-LOSS PROGRAMS!

That should do it!

Symbiotica
Take a quick look, 'cuz this will not be here long: Venom and Patricia Robertson, wearer of the cloned symbiote.

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL17/812957/5809649/76144106.jpg

This is my interpretation of something that happened in the Venom title, issue #15 I think. It's still very much a work in progress, and here it's severely cropped - it actually shows almost their whole bodies. 'Scuse the grammar.

fever red
Big Symbiotic Tease, yes, and I don't mean the picture. wink

Symbiotica
Actually my husband says the same exact thing evil face

Altho I may be slow, I usually do eventually get around to delivering, though!

This picture has changed alot in just one day; lots of muscle-detailing added, did some work on his left arm & hand, which you can't see here... since you like pencil, I'll scan it just before I start inking and send you a copy. Just 'cuz you're nice & I like ya.

I miss drawing Carnage though and am already casting around mentally, wondering what twisted, vaguely sexual thing I can do with him next. I'm thinking something really at least R-rated next time, possibly involving plenty of gore. I think I want to get that symbiote half-on and half-off next time, I want to see a little skin.

fever red
Bondage- Kasady chained on a hospital bed- injured and possibly getting some (not-so?)TLC from Shriek (or your O.C.?) before she breaks him out?
__I know I'd take advantage, even if I knew it might earn me quite a bit of trouble later.
__Just a thought...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>