Video Game rock video's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
ever seen stuff like this?

the armored core video is f*ckin rad

http://www.armoredcoreonline.com/sounds/acmusicvideo.wmv <awsome
i dont get the guilty gear clip tho, but it dont last long

you will need a player of some sort, and hopefully have a decent internet connection

JKozzy
Eh, it's alright, I've made better smile

VENOMfan
youve MADE better!?! post somethin man!

also it look's best when you minimize it, were it's the tiny box on the status er whatever bar

JKozzy
I don't have a host no If you know of a good hosting site for a vid, plz lemme know.

JKozzy
Otherwise, PM me and I'd be glad to get you a copy of one. Still looking for a hosting site however.... a free one at that...

VENOMfan
i see what ya mean, i could find a hosting site....but im not sure what that is

SaTsuJiN
alot of the final fantasy music videos are great.. you should try to download some

JKozzy
I make those wink
I'm in the middle of making one to Carl Orff's "O Fortuna," I'll be sure to share it when I'm finished but it's coming out awesome! big grin Perhaps I'll post a preview.

carlye
to venomfan, that was aswome i loved the song but im not into robots, sry but it was pretty sweet! to jkozzy, how in the crap do u make videos???that sounds like it would be hard!

AC_Reaper
whats the songs name in ac video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.