Jar Jar's biggest mistake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Perhaps we should all blame Jar Jar Binks for the fall of the republic. After all, it was him who proposed to give Palpatine supreme power over the senate. If Padme had been there...would she have done the same?

Maybe so, but either way I like the idea of blaming the whole thing on Jar Jar big grin

Thoughts?

Corsie
Well you could also blame Qui-Gon because after all he was the one who brought Jar Jar to Coruscant in the first place. Or you could blame Padme because she had Jar Jar represent her in the Senate and he couldn`t have given Palpatine the emergency power if it hadn`t been for her. You could also blame Sidious because he was the one who ordered Gunray to kill Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and if Sidious hadn`t ordered that then Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan wouldn`t have gone to Naboo and found Jar Jar.

yerssot
look, if you wanna blaim someone, blaim TC-14
if the droid didn't say the guests were jedi, then nute and his fellows would have come themselves and QGJ would have settled the deal.
then he wasn't forced to go to the planet with the troops and meet jar jar

btw; nice avy wink

Ken Benobi
Or you could blame R2 for fixing the shields, which otherwise they would've been blown up resulting in the deaths of Padme, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Captain Panaka and the rest! Or Boss Nass(even though he was mind tricked by Qui-Gon), but they were all later on so it must be TC-14's fault. Unless you blame Chancellor Valorum who secretly dispatched Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan in the first place....

Corsie
Well if no one had sent TC-14 to give Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan drinks than TC-14 couldn`t have told Gunray that they were Jedi.

Sith Master X
Very good points!! yes

yerssot
or blaim the parents of sidious for making the lil brat

NoMeN
Its all Jar Jars fault!!!

Sesse
After all. it was all Qui gons fault!

Qui gon seemed to want jar jar to stay with him.

Obi wan: "Master, we are short on time!
Qui gon: "We need a navigator to get us through the planets core."
Qui gon: "This Gungan could be useful"

* After freeing jarjar and sitting in the sub*

jar jar: "Where are wesa going?"
Qui gon: "The force will guide us."

Duh! He was supposed to be their guide!

This pretty much proves that taking jar jar along was entirely Gui gons bad decision.

Edit: Typo

Jerico
More importantly blame the Empire for not giving there troops basic marksmanship lessons, thus resulting in the non-death of Luke, Leia, Han and the preservation of the Empire, resulting in a glorious period of peace and prosperity in the galaxy.

Darth Sauron
Blame the guy who writes the scripts blink

Sith Master X
Nah, GL did a good job. stick out tongue

yerssot
what about the other writers stick out tongue

Ken Benobi
laughing laughing laughing

Xanatos
This is one of my favorite scenes Just look a his face. He thinks he has done something so great. What an idiot

Lyn
I know!! I was watching it and thinking...'No Jar Jar; don't be so stupid!' laughing Nice points though people...laughingthumb up

Cipher
And here I thought the biggest mistake involving Jar-Jar was his being created......

Lyn
I guess that's understandable. laughing

Master Kadub
This is the funniest thread I've seen in the last couple of weeks...

I say blame Dooku for not forseeing the danger his former padawan was in when Maul killed him....

And Jar Jar for his stupidity and buying into Palpatines sceme and not waiting to hear from Padme.....

And the darn droid for annoucing that ObiWan and QuiGon were Jedi...

And the Jedi for not having a more experienced Master train Anakin, instead of ObiWan....

Heck, just blame GL for not writing the prequels before the OT....then we would be seeing Luke for the first time....

Lyn
Geez, people really go to town on this topic huh? laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.