who would u wanna play if u were in a x-men movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Iceman12345
cool who would u play in a x-men movie in my poll

kofmaster
pyro coz i look like him blink

Flavio
gambit

Paola
where's Psylocke? miffed

kofmaster
^^ yeah and i was thinking the same thing with rogue wHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flavio
rogue has already an actress to play her no expression

Aqua
shadowcat eek!

kofmaster
yeah but anna sucked at playing her erm

Flavio
yeah...im such a fool, always in hope her character will get better (coz i dun think it was her fault sad)

kofmaster
erm maybe but i just dont like the fact that anna's playing her no expression she doesnt even look like rogue

no expression she gives NZ actors a bad name

Flavio
scared ok...but...but...sadwalk

kofmaster
the dude that played Neo now HES a GOOD NZ actor

no expression for NZ anyway

Flavio
Neo? the matrix one? confused me who thought he was from "Liban"
but this is going slightly off topic so...i wanna play gambit no expression

kofmaster
o.o. no hes a damn Kiwi

ANNNNNNND!!! 0.o...if i cant be pyro theeeeeeen happy i wonna be bobby so i can get the shit kicked out of me by pyrono expression damn ice prick

Flavio
i wanna play gambit sly
to finish this, hmmm, his acting skills are worse than Anna for me...sick his sad/happy/angry faces are all the same

kofmaster
eheh if i play pyro can i choose the lighter? evil face

and i think thats coz of his character he played flavio, coz hes supposed to look like he has no emotions or something blink no expression and oh i hate anna, coz she looks so dramatic all the time for no aparent reason blink

anywho big grin ehee eek! SO CAN I PICK THE LIGHTER!!!!???

Flavio
hmmm maybe...
but i still want to play Gambit stick out tongue, i learned how to do backflips when i was sevn, but now i think i break my back if i try, even so, may work as a "Gambit experience" laughing

kofmaster
blink i learnt how to be a jackass at seven eek! so im all good 0.0......

heheh speaking of gambit im playing with cards now evil face im tempted to burn them

Flavio
laughing crazy luke, well them burn em, just dont make a fog in your room stick out tongue
Gambit all the way!!!

kofmaster
o.o..oops i made a mistake ( the dude that play's neo aint a NZder 0.o i must of got wrong info about him o.o..sorry about that embarrasment )

0.o blink i wont make a fog eheheh just smoke evil face

i wonna know whos gonna play gambit though sad its annoying coz so many actors could play him o.o...

Flavio
i'd like to know too, thats if theres an X3...
AH HAH!!! i told you hes Libanese!!!!
i wanna play gambit, we btter go to Countdown...

kofmaster
o.o..what do you mean IF theres an X3 >.< GOD DAMN IT THERE WILL BE OR I WILL BURN THE WHOLE DAMN STAGE!!!!!!!!! evil face evil face

o.o...pyro all the way

Flavio
i hope thers X3 too...so i could play gambit stick out tongue

spyrokinesi35
collosus biotch

kofmaster
no expression oh your kool biotch ^^ WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing ^^ no no no just kidding

kofmaster
eek! ive seen ye pic and your hair is kinda like gambits big grin eheh ye could be 0.0...scarey if you have red and black eyes

Flavio
so im gonna earn some money to go to Hollywood!! eek! guy you changed my life! (well there are always some red lens i could put)

kofmaster
ok just if ye fail o.o..its not my fault ^^ WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAa laughing laughing

Flavio
laughing im not gonna fail no expression you'll see stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
I want to play Storms nephew Evan also known as Spike, from X-Men Evolutions.

prettykitty
i love kitty definetly kitty ( shadowcat )

And why was she not in the poll. eek! eek!

V@LL3jOk!D707
i would play sunspot.

izzygirlxp
Hm I'd wanna play Rahne aka Wolfsblane, I look like her and I can act like a wolf hehe

reddroxy180
rogue hands down

Shadow_King
i would like to play as Shadow King or Apocalypse or Nate Grey (X-Man)

cutthroatwanda
scarlet witch all the way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.