Energy projection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Who is the best in energy projection powers. Let the poll decide.

Mane
you didnt put Chamber.

but i voted for Havok because hes cooler than them all

Kontraz
you left out sunstorm.... he'd kill them all with ease.... really....

bardock
cyclops.but if chamber was there i would vote for him

Paola
who's claw?

Maelstrom
Damn i forgot Chamber, sorry he's like a newbie to me. Claw is actually some dude who is like an insane retard who got sucked into a vibranium sonic claw and turned into generated sound. His body is solid but sound and out of the claw comes destructive sound.

ScarletSpider
Klaw the master of sound, a Black Panther villian and member of The Masters of Evil.

I would actually go for a less known energy caster. Pete Wisdom. Member of the old Excalibur (with Nightrcrawler, Collosus, Capt. Britain) and onetime boyfriend of Shadowcat. He could project from his fingers what he called "hot knives" and had almost total control over his powers. They were akin to slivers of the sun that he could fire. He had his accuracy and control down pat that he could use them to light his cigarettes, produce thermal updrafts (one time he jumped out of a plane, heated the air below him so it buoyed him up and he landed safely) and much more.

Maelstrom
I don't remember him at all. I collected the first excal. but stoped about 50 or 60 iss. into it.

manjaro
i voted for havok but i would say, the Destroyer. if he opens his v isor al the way it would emit enuff energy to destroy a whole world. Thats cool b-cuz the armor isnt some cosmic being.

PS. to Ne 1 posting in this Thread cosmic entites shouldnt count

ScarletSpider
Maelstrom, Wisdom joined later on, I think a little bit before issue 100, and later on he was an X-Force associate.

Viper
Eh, I said Bishop for the hell of it

Paola
thanx mr. scarletspider, thanx notworthy

Kontraz
the most powerful energy projection character ever....

SUNSTORM!!!!!
http://publish.hometown.aol.com/pokesfan13/myhomepage/sunstorm2.jpg

SUPERMANDAMAN
Im going for cyclops just cause of experience and not to mention he has an unlimiter source of energy so all he has to do is take off the visor and whoever he looks at is screwed.

Joker1237
I was sure Gambit would be in here too

jayson
what about black bolt. isn't he an energy caster of sorts?

ScarletSpider
I'm not sure, I think he's more of an energy manipulator. He manipulates electrons for a variety of effects, flight, super strength and other great feats. If he wanted he could play with the electrons in someone's body and transmute them into stone.

He also has his destructive voice, which I think is a seperate ability from his electron manipulation.

Maelstrom
Energy powers are my fav. I think there should be more. i'd like to see so energy blasts and shields as well.

ScarletSpider
Cecilia Reyes had an energy forcefield, which she could also shape and project outward to use offensively. She was pretty cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.