Alien vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
I think it depends of where they are fighting but id say if it was dark i think that the alien might be able to do to it. Would the Aliens acid be strong enough to melt adimantium?

Mane
no and this is a queer thread.

Wolverine was doused in acid from Cassandra Nova, and it just melted his body down to the adamantium.

Tron
The alien's blood is suppose to be pretty damn strong, doubt it can melt adamantium, but it would cause Wolverine a world of pain. Wolverine fightign a single alien, it may go to him. Now against an entire hive, he stands little chance.

Oh, and this thread may be closed soon, just so you know.wink

bardock
close please

Hand_Solo
smile

Jyppe
Depends wether this is a comic Alien or a movie Alien. Comic Aliens were weak and stupid. The movie Aliens were the opposite. And even smart when they weren't influenced by the hive.

In the movies there was nothing that could withstand the Alien acid, but in comics there were lots of stuff that could take the acid without a lot of damage.

A movie Alien was definitely stronger than Wolverine was, can't really say about speed. Though they did run VERY fast and were able toy with the Predators. Everyone knows that an Alien wont be knocking out Wolverine with pure physical force. (Unless you give it alot of time, which aint happening) So the Alien's best bet would be pinning down Wolverine and then bleeding on them. They can "bleed" a lot as the acid really isn't their blood, it's a defence mechanism.

Nonetheless, I'm giving this fight to Wolverine. Handily.

guy222
Originally posted by SUPERMANDAMAN
I think it depends of where they are fighting but id say if it was dark i think that the alien might be able to do to it. Would the Aliens acid be strong enough to melt adimantium?

confused logan ftw

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mane
this is a queer thread.

I know ... did you see it checking out that Sabretooth thread earlier .... total gay-ness.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.