PPl are SICK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rad_1
Can you believe...My mom called this morning, and I didn't even know why.... until my aunt just told me,that we were robbed. I can't believe it. I'm here in DC and I hear this over the phone.no I feel so completely f-cked up now. They took all our jewelry, even the expensive ones I had scraped up money for to get my mom for Mother's Day. Why are ppl so SICK?cry

theterminatorx
some people are just sick that way and dont worry as life goes on and it
will get and you will be happier

Rad_1
Happier?! They took all our things!!cry

Df02
insurance?

theterminatorx
well im sorry that this horrible thing happen to you and wish you the best of luck for you and your family smile

Darth Sauron
The worlds an evil place cry

I wish people could see the after effects of what they do.

Scottie
My house got Robbed when i was younger...police never caught the gits who did it!

Rad_1
cry

Darth Sauron
hug
They will get caught yes

Df02
someone broke into my hous while i was in, luckily he ran off haha....he had a knife aswell...

Rad_1
Thanx.cry But I don't think they will. The law system we have back home is the shittiest you could ever imagine.glare

Darth Sauron
Well im from england, i know what you mean
Our police are more bent than the criminals.

cry

Rad_1
Exactly. We use the English system.cry

Darth Sauron
Oh lord weep

But dont worry, even the english police pull it off sometimes happy

sonofasaiyan
Damn, that sucks.

Rad_1
God, I hope so. cry

SlipknoT
Hunt them down and rip out thier spleens

theterminatorx
every were thier sometimes bad cops lurking around

Rad_1
Uh...thanx for that insightful comment, Slip.eer

SlipknoT
Then rip off thier toe nails and pore vadka in thier eyes, then place thier heads in a deep fryer, that should teach them

Chelsea23
oh man, i know that feeling. wait till you live where i live. they don't do shit, they just sit on their asses all day and get paid for it.

Rad_1
Same here.no

Rad_1
Slip... fear

Tex
That's horrible! no

My family has never had a home burglary but they have stole my dads Cadillac (later recovered by OnStar) and several belongings from our cars and one of my moms plants from the front porch!

Monsters! mad

LeAtHerRFace
damn, thats really low. cry iam very sorry that happend to you and your family. damn robbers! mad

Shadow_Fox
I was walking down an alley with my friends next 2 a club we just came out of and this guy came running at us with a knife. I whopped his A$$ big time and turned him in. I was crying thanking god that I had taken different martial arts. My aunt was almost rob, I was visiting saw the guy run in and then run out with a vase he just picked up I kicked him you know where and accidently broke the vase. It's a very sick world if you see the bad parts of it.

Rad_1
Huh.no Did I mention the perv had a key to our house?!confused Even more unbelievable...

ladygrim
dont come to leek (uk)if ur looking for good cops its the only police station i know that closes for lunch

Rad_1
eek!no

Darth Sauron
That narrows it down smile

Rad_1
Sort of.confused

Yuna33
how r ppl sick?

sniper
i'd like to see sombody try to rob me... there's enough weapons on my room alone to skewer 16 people to the wall evil face and enough of the smaller stuff to torture as least half of them while they're up there.

Rad_1
evil face

Rad_1
Didn't you read it? confused

Darth Sauron
Alot, this means they must have been given a key to your house yes Or took one

which means its sombody who has been in before....suspect all your friends :l

Rad_1
You know how they must have gotten the key? My father.sad It's a long story. We think we know who it is.

Yuna33
i hope u know ppl don't give a rats a$$ about how u feel after, as long as they get what they want.

sniper
we need to return to old ways, people like this should be whiped from society, and i for one, have the will to do it.

my blades will taste the blood of those who harm the innocent.

sorry, i got carried away, but that's mostly true

Rad_1
Yeah. confused

Rad_1
thumb up

Yuna33
o.k.

Rad_1
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.