is this photo where Vader is 'born' ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

waynerobsonuk
I noticed this link in another thread and something just appeared a little familiar on the very bottom photo... (beware it takes an age to download even with broadband!)

h**p://community.spacecast.com//ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=002495

(replace *'s with t's)

Remember the pic that was released that was from the Vader birth scene well this device seems to me to be the same colour and style could this be the table where vader is brought to life/created?
thoughts please..

Wayne...

smoker4
Sorry mate already posted (birth of vader screencaps)...
I also posted that site in the anakin burnt topic, cause did you notice the rodian jedi?? it looks fake maybe?? smokin'

waynerobsonuk
I wsasn't on about the birth of vader pics that include vader in them but the photo at the very bottom with what looks like a slanted table of some sort on them (I dont know what else to call it). It drew my attention because if you check it against the pics of vader that I think you're on about it matches. Plus it also matches the pic of that bit of metal that was released ages ago.
Its just a theory anyways.

Wayne...

nigeyo2000
I think it is WRUK.... your right

and theres some good photos on there if anyones photo hunting.

i like the wookie crossbow...nice

guiro72
you referring to this?....

waynerobsonuk
yeah thats the one guiro

Wayne...

smoker4
Ahh, i see yes, well spotted indeed!! smokin'

Sesse
Yes. That is true.

By the way.. this was the 40000th post.

smoker4
Cool big grin smokin'

NoMeN
*sigh*

guiro72
i've always thought this pic was of the chair palpatine's being held captive in on the trade fed ship at the start of the film, i'll have to have a closer look/comparison when i have more time....

is this the reason you sigh nomen? or is there something else i'm missing?....

SOCKpuppet
i think the birth of vader is on a table like platform which raises and lifts as a door is opened and the emporer enters...i remember reading it somewhere

Ahnold
Cool pics! Thanks! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.