Tobey Maguire!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hallover04531
Tobey Maguire is really cute in Spiderman and Seabiscuit! smile wink

BlackC@t
I love Tobey and I love Spidey but there is already like 5 threads on Tobey already .smile

sorrow
really??????? confused

Princess Re
come pippin took,pyrofly,BGB,OFO...

i need friends that understand me and my cause...pyrofly doesn't....i have a side of me that is different that ANY one else....i have a power to help people....what power you ask? i am afraid i cannot say....i just want to get some things clear...yes i know this thread will be closed....but hear me out,i just want to make friends who like me for who i am...i don't have any friends in real life bacause of my power...they think i am a freak...i can't help what i am...it's in my gene....but i just didn't mean to cause any trouble...i just wanted to fit in,i try to learn from other because deep down?i don't know who i am or anything about myself...i learn more from what little friends i have on the internet.......i don't goto school...i am home schooled...i just wanted everyone i pissed off to know i am sorry and i am trying my best to fit in....please accept this as an apoligie.....i am sorry....if you don't want to be my friend....i understand......sad thats all i have to say

ArrghPirateGirl
All well.....This thread will probally just get merged or sumthin then yes

Princess Re
yeah,and umm....i think he is ugly sick

dbarzallo
what....omg he looks so hot...smile

lil bitchiness
Already a thread about him Tobey Maguire

P.S He is really hot. I like the geekiness about him he has going. Yummy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.