Spider-man Joined The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ
heres is the preview art cover
http://www.a-arca.com/v2/images/gibi_news_newavengers.jpg

Spiderman_RJ
thats crap, hope he is at least paid for this

Paola
laughing paid?

Spiderman_RJ
arent them? well at least he wont need to bother about the taxing and food, and his child may frequent a decent school , like the xavier institute,LOL.
i can identify spiderwoman, can man, cap suck my a......,spidey,wolv,and santa claus, i mean some granny dude like cable or whoever, and a strange dude ear spiderwoman, looks like maybe the panther black

Mane
i think the "New Aveners" should be these:

Captain America
Vision
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Hulk
Dr. Strange
Ghost Rider
The Punisher
Wonder Man
Captain Marvel
Cable
Franklin Richards
Deadpool
Black Cat

i think that would be the best Avengers team.

Spiderman_RJ
by the way, what happened to the other guys? KIA?

Mane
yep. antman was killed, and theyre going to kill off Thor.

doctorstrongbad
Well spiderman has been a back up avenger before, and know he finally has some help. I've read comics were he tries to find help and everybody is busy. Like the FF and Daredevil.

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah spider-man is a backup. but the thing that upsets me about this is that Spidey has always been known as a loner, and they're turning him into a team member. I hope it's not a permanent membership.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, he joined in the 300's if I'm not mistaken. He's been an Avenger for awhile, just on reserve. Who cares, really? It's a nice evolution of the character, 'bout time he got more respect, unfortunatly, Bendis can't write worth shit, and is saying that Stark's too poor to give the Avengers weekly stipends like they used to get. Too poor my arse. He had the Maria-Stark foundation set up, more money he could tap from Stark Enterprises as needed, and his own personal fortune.

doctorstrongbad
Yes he has the money, but the went with this unpaid avenger concept. At least Spiderman doesn't have to worry about the rent for a while. He lives their rent free with MJ and his aunt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.