Pisses Me Off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I hate it when you cant find the remote. Today I was watching Fuse (music channel) and they were playing some good music like GreenDay and Slipknot. But then out of nowhere they start playing an Avril Lavigne song and I was so mad, I was looking all around but I couldnt find the remote, and I had to listen to that crap for about a minute, but then it finally ended. Well thats one more reason to hate that B!tch mad . I carry the remote in my pocket now.

Shadow_Fox
Man that sucks. Wanna know what pisses me off? no expression

SlipknoT
let me guess, stupid threads?

Shadow_Fox
No not really some of those can be pretty funny actually happy

Today I got on the WSF and only 2 ppl out of 10 talked to me twice the whole entire time I was on. I'm no attention whore but I sooooooooo felt like I was getting the cold shoulder. RIGHT NOW I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF!

DirtyBlondPrepa
I like Avril Lavinge...shes herself and doesn't care about what every thinks of her and thats what makes a great person...but u have the right to share ur opinion and we should respect datyes

SlipknoT
whats the WFS?

Shadow_Fox
Wildest Sexual Fantasy.

SlipknoT
O I thought it was a subway or something

Shadow_Fox
laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
i hate when that happens too sessness sad

SlipknoT
what

Shadow_Fox
*hugs* I Hate my life right now, I haven't had a good day today at all.

SlipknoT
why?

Shadow_Fox
because of how my day's been going. I really don't want to talk about it. Sorry.

SlipknoT
going where?

Shadow_Fox
Going where what?

SlipknoT
where was your day going

Shadow_Fox
I just said I don't wanna talk about it... erm

SlipknoT
Ok

Shadow_Fox
yeah sorry. happy

Well I gotta go, Later Slipknot smile

JKozzy
no expression

Shadow_Fox
no expression what?

sonofasaiyan
I know what you mean.

sonofasaiyan
ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.