Pay it Forward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
A great film with Kevin Spacy, Helen Hunt and Haley Joel Osment.

Its about at boy played by Haley who come up with a idea whereby instead of paying back good deeds they are paid forward by helping other people smile

Its an amazing film and Kevin is great as a rundown teacher
made me laugh and cry at the same time.

After watching this film i kinda felt that there is hope and goodness in the world.

Its a must watch film smile

The One Himself
I liked the movie, the idea is very interesting. "An idea to change the world" but the end is kinda sad..IMO

ash007
yes it was a sad ending but it was a message of hope rather then sadness

Punker69
I really liked this movie probaly haleys second best.His performance in A.I. is his number one.AWESOMe movie tho and I really loved the story and idea.

Cinemaddiction
A.I. above The Sixth Sense?

Punker69
Oh I forgot about TSS

performances
1.the sixth sense
2.A.I.
3.Pay it Forward

Krosus
Gonna quote a movie site users review here as it covers what I saw quite well if not a little harsh hehe.

If I wanted diabetes that bad, I'd eat pure sugar. Nothing but 'Oh, the world is so lovely!' rubbish. Some little kid does more good than Mother Teresa? I think not. But please, bury your head in the sand with a 5gallon tub of chocolate icecream. Meanwhile a hijacked airplane will crash right into the cinema with a big banner reading 'Welcome to real life'.

IluvTheodorC
ya i wanna see edges of the lord soooooo BAD!!Pay it forward was the first movie i ever saw haley in!!and then i fell for him!LOL!but the whole idea of the movie was ausome!!

IluvTheodorC
and sad!at the end when Trevor die's!!u know i think ill go watch PIF now!

Stormy Day
This was a really good movie.One of Haleys best wink

bardock
i luv this film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.