sharpest dressed anime character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
spike spiegel no doubt.

soundtrack
ok i will agree spike is very very very nicely dressed (very hot indeed).
bu ti will alos add a couple more to that list, such as: some of the gundam wing characters. ----> trazie/zecks (come on, the whole colonal/lieutenant outfit), duo (in endless waltz), and quatre (always dressed cassual). but no doubt about it....spike is still #1 stick out tongue **i guess it helps that hes my fav anime character big grin **

BlackHatDefect
Setsuna Mudo without a doubt!

bardock
vash is lookin sharp too

soundtrack
yes and so is sesshomaru

Kyuketsuki
I would have to say Kurama.(yyh) He always looks so nice! And that's why I love him! XD

BlackHatDefect
Setsuna wions over all of them so far*points above*how much better can you get?

soundtrack
hey bhd, where is that character from? and k, i agree. karama is very well dressed smile .
hey bardock, love the new sig stick out tongue

bardock
thanx

soundtrack
your welcome happy

DarkPheonix
either sesshomaru or Kurama

TrAnCeDuO
i would have to say yuki from fruit baskets

ScarFace Clone
Yes i also think spike looks very sharp!

BlackHatDefect
THe great manga Angel Sanctuary!

Look at my thread about it.

Its the anime I reccomends to everyone,boy,girl,gay,straight,shounen lover,shoujo lover...AS appeals to everyone

PH34R AS

RaventheOnly
Wolfwood perhaps big grin if we are talkin the same look as Spike big grin

BlackHatDefect
AH,what a sharp dresser

WindDancer
D

http://www.roxykino-do.de/filme/bilder/vampire1.jpg

RaventheOnly
eek!

RaventheOnly
thats cool to eek!

soundtrack
their all so sexy stick out tongue !!! heres a pic of some other sexy...er...well dressed men. lol.

bardock
gundam wing most def. i dont think their sexy just cool

soundtrack
lol. well we probably have 2 different kind of views on that part stick out tongue .

bardock
i hope so

soundtrack
stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
eek! Amon? big grin

RaventheOnly
or Robin big grin

soundtrack
yes big grin very nice pics. *thinking* who else? ....arucard, definitly dressed sharp.

bardock
spike faye and juilia

soundtrack
i really like those pics b.

heres another of spike. (even when hes just kickin' it back to relax he looks sharp lol).

bardock
spike in a white coat with his best budj/k

soundtrack
rollum' baby!!!

BlackHatDefect
anyone Angel Sanctuary

like heres Lucifer

soundtrack
nice, i really need to start buying some more anime **first though...i really need some money, lol**.

bardock
i wish cartoon network would lay off the pipe and put bebopand trigun on more and earlier

soundtrack
yes agreed. though, if it came on any earlier the network would probably screw the show up; since it has language/adult themes/violence/blood. but i definitly agree about the shows going back to their original time slots. some of the shows that they have on now are rediculous!

BlackHatDefect
I think Trgun/Bebop should go.THey have had a good run but im getting bored of these repeat EPS.

soundtrack
i know what u mean. and i would be gald to see some new GOOD anime, but what their doing to adultswim is crazy!!! i would rather watch re-runs all day then watch some of the crap their showing.

bardock
yes

soundtrack
thier wasting a good hour or two on non sense (ventura bros?/athf *sry to the ppl that like the show*/family guy and futurama (i LOVE these 2 shows to death, but i would rather watch anime instead) erm

bardock
i like athf.but think family guy should be moved to an earlier time.overall i think cartoon network should become a more adult network(but not in the way some of you freaks are thinking)

RaventheOnly
more anime in adult swim yes keep futurama and family guy trash the rest yucky especially case closed yucky and that venture brothers crap..... athf is already ended so i am guessing the line up is changing big grin

soundtrack
i think that they need to make as bigger and cut some of the other stuff out before it (on the 'new' tonnaim or whatever it is)

bardock
athf is still going strong that was just a joke

soundtrack
ive only watched a couple of the eps. and i didnt think it was all that funny erm . there was a couple of funny things in the shows that i watched, but not enough to go on for 30min.

bardock
one ep goes on for 15. they show two in a row most of the time

bardock
alright back to topic for a bit. how about future trunks

tehOTAKU777
LEGATO!!!!!!!!!

Parusa
I guess nobody would agree with Alucard ^^...
I'l take D He has a great outfit and that white dunpeal skin of him makes it kinda evil looking

soundtrack
zechs

RaventheOnly
perhaps big grin

soundtrack
yea, he has a pretty nifty outfit smile .

MirokuKicknVash
OMFG ITS A BANANA ORGY Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

I SMELL CINNAMION

MirokuKicknVash
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

bardock
MirokuKicknVash

please only post when you have somthing worth saying you fricking noob

soundtrack
(nice avvy/sig b)
maybe?.....the saiyuki guys

Gregory
Tuxedo Mask?

soundtrack
erm maybe, thats a tuffy for me.

Serket
Kou Tenka from Soul Hunter...

Phoenix Aska
Faye Valentine from Cowboy Beebop....she's the best dressed out of everyone...

rolling on floor laughing

Jace_Rave
best dressed character...hmmm...i'd have to say...Balmung, Spike, and Kenshin from Samurai X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.