how do yall think QT will open the 1st scene for kill bill vol.2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
i think he will open it in black and white with her standing over bill with a bloody sword and then her taking a swing at him and then it shows how everything lead up to it

Myth
Maybe it will be that teaser trailer clip with her in the car and it looks like its from the 50s.

rox
but i thought she was driving a yellow truck in vol. 1 where did they get that car from

Myth
????????????

She took the engine from the truck and put it in the body of a car that she found with a dead bum in it. Yes, thats it.

amlap
thats a very good question... what will Quinten do?

hes extremely unpredictable so i would expect the most outragious. which means your know its gonna be violent.

WindDancer
I say flashbacks of Vol. 1. Maybe the battle with O-Ren and then cut to the present in Vol.2

badkittykitty
I totally agree...I think it will be a explosively violet beginning..I can't wait!

Metroplex
i think they will show the whole wedding massacre. Its a great way to start off the movie.

amlap
yeah i totally agree... it would be really cool caue with that scene the audience will def be sucked back into the movie...

its amazing what violence and gore can do...yes

A Talking Dog
I think it will open up with the title, "the second half of the fourth film by Quentin Tarantino", and then it will show the bride chasing someone.

Myth
I was right! Yay!

Fire
maybe we see a nice explosion of a person up close

WindDancer
whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.