Anti-Inuyasha(and why it sucks)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
I guess ill start before 3v1l fangirls eat my brains....

I don't like Inuyasha at all.In the beginning it was a fairly promising series(although it annoyingly reminded me of Fushigi Yuugi or Escaflowne)I somewhat enjoyed it until about manga 7(im not sure what anime EP that is lol)THe anime and manga got very very repeditive and seemed pointlessly endless.There were alot of subplots that could have been taken out,and that annoying woman Takahashi could have gotten more to the point of the matter.
I felt as though I was watching a VHS getting rewound over and over again.Inuyasha would fight to get some of the sacred jewl,Kagome and Shippou would scream "INUYASHA" at the top of their lungs without really doing anything.Because of Naraku's bugs,Mioku barly even saw battle,and so Inuyasha basically fights alone.They get the jewl shard,and JUST whjen they get a bug hunk of the jewl together,Naraku steals it away*again*.
Im sorry,but I cannot accept that as a complx plot at all...and it becomes completley unbarable after awile!Iv seen a good 500+anime,and looking at those compared to Inuyasha,its very low quality.I know there are alot of annoying loyal INu fans because they haven't seen much else ...
These love triangles are also getting on my nerves.Normally,as the shoujo goddess,I take well to love triagles,but COME ON!Inuyasha is torn between a living girl and a dead one.If you want the sad truth,if he were to pick Kikyou,sex wouldn't be an option at all.Furthermore,InuyashaXKagome have expressed their love relitivly early in the series to eachother in many different ways,not to mention kiss in movie 2.Its ironic that they STILL haven't gotten together yet...but thats Takahashi for you...draw EVERYTHING out so more cash for her!
I also want to argue how unoriginal these characters are.lesse,the annoying schoolgirl,the jerk hero,the pervert,the quiet girl,the villian who sits on his ass even though he could basically destory the whole hero party within seconds,the rival,and the annoying little child with no real mod to the plot.Thats REAL different....yeh,amazing.

Id like to see all you Inuyasha lovers argue my points...and im looking for a good debate here!

bardock
agreed it sucks

Joker1237
It was ok at first, but after a while, I got bored with it, there are better Anime out there though. Give me Dirty Pair or AD police or Cowboy Bebop over this any day.

BlackHatDefect
0_0

I actually have PPL agreeing with me?

Joker1237
Should not be shock about people agreeing with you over this. lol.

TrAnCeDuO
i admit...inuyasha aint the best but it aint the worst*shudders at the thought of DBZ*

BadKitty
I like inuyasha allot,but I'm not going to debate over it with ya...your entitled to your opinion,just like I can't stand wolf's rain or fruits basket...just a matter of preference smile

but you sure gave allot of effort into making a thread about a show you hate.erm

BlackHatDefect
I just wanna see how many people agree with me,I feal like everywhere I go whenever I give my imput on an Inuyasha thread I get killed so I wanna see if anyone else feals the same.

WindDancer
Too many Inuyasha threads. Use the official thread please.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.