Dragonball NG(Next Generation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impulse
I'm not sure if this is where this is to go but here goes:

this is my second fan fic(first one posted here, so go easy)

This story about a decendant(sp) of Goku. This is set 300 years after Z.There has been no GT

Our tale takes place in a metrapollitan West City and surrounds a young boy named Goku. Goku is not a very good fighter, That's no problem right? Wrong Goku comes from a long line of powerful fighters all named............well Goku. Can this young boy overcome challanges bigger than him? You'll find out in DBNG

Far away on the distant planet called Namek the Nameks are having their annual prayer time to the great Namek fighter............................Piccolo! Yes this is the great Namek fighter piccolo that Goku from 300 years ago used to work with.( He was killed 300 years ago battiling an evil being). The Nameks leader Hak has devised a plan to bring back their great fighter using the mystic dragonballs!

Hak: Listen my people of Namek! we here all pray for the great Piccolo but now we shall finally meet our great god. We have gathered all the dragonballs and are ready to make the wish.

Nameks: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, Wooooooooooooh

Haksad Chants the song to summon Porunga)

Porunga:you have awoken me from my great slumber. These dragonballs have not been used for 300 years. why do you use them now?

Hak: We are sorry great Porunga. We would like to bring the greatest Namek fighter Piccolo back from the beyond!

Porunga: Your wish can be done!

Suddenly Piccolo appears before the Nameks

Nameks: Wahoooooooooooooooo. Piccolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piccolo: what the heck is going on?

Hak: (bowing) Oh great piccolo we have brought you back to your planet Namek to........

Piccolo: you brought me back??? Listen you have to take me to earth.

Hak: Bu t why great Piccolo

Piccolobig grinon't ask questions just do it!

Hak: All right. Porunga could you transport the great Piccolo to the planet known as Earth?

Porunga: It shall be done!

Piccolo then appears on Earth

Piccolo: Wow it sure has changed!

He looks at a newspaper that had just blown on his feet.

Piccolo: What the?! I've been dead 300 years?! I'll never find Goku now.

Just when Piccolo is about to give up he spots a young child. Goku!
He flies down to see him.

Piccolo: Goku? is that you?

Goku: AGHHHHHHHHHHH! how did you know my name!?

Piccolo: You must be the decendant of Goku.?

Goku: Nearly all my family's names are Goku

Piccolo: You must have Goku's power.

Goku: Oh no i don't want to fight! PLease please don't make me fight!

Piccolo: -_-' C'mon kid get up................................. Wait i could train you!

Goku: Train me. I don't like trains.

Piccolo: No! I'll teach you to fight.

Goku: Ummm OK i guess i could try.

Piccolo: Good we'll begin now!

piccolosadthinking to himeself) This kid has Goku's power i just need to uncover it. Like i did with Gohan.

Piccolo spent 3 years training little Goku, and he was right he possesed a lot of power but was still reluctant to use it. Somehow the Kamehameha move was natural to him. Could there be any other moves that are natural to him?

Piccolo: See you can be powerful.

Goku: i can't be that powerful. Piccolo.

Piccolo: yea kid?

Goku: can we stop somewhere. I'm hungry.

Piccolosadfalls over like in anime) You're definietly Goku's desendant.

But on the far other side of the city a being has been collecting the dragonalls and allready has 4!

Kinchoko: Sir i have another dragonball.

kakaja: Very well done Kinchoko, soon i will have my wish of universal control. Muha ha ha ha Mu ha ha ha ha

Goku may be trained but can he stop Kakaja from collecting all the dragonballs? Find out next time.

Next time on DBNG Goku and Piccolo come face to face with with one of Kakaja's men when they come after Goku's 4 star dragonball, will Goku stop them? find out next time.

Tell me if you wanna hear part 2.

techdude50
that was good, you should make another one.

Impulse
K I'l post part 2 and 3 in the same post. There are 4 parts to series 1. I'm currently working on series 2 so any suggestions for series 2 would be good.

4 star chaos

As Goku and Piccolo are eating..........................well as Goku is eating. We met a somewhat evil character named Kakaja and his right hand man Kinchoko who have gathered 4 of the mystical dragonballs with 3 left will they be one of the only villans to succesfully gather the dragonballs?

Goku: Wow.........I'm stuffed

Piccolo: So he can be filled. Goku we really need to get back to training

Goku: But Piccolo we've been training for 3 years i think i'm strong enough.

Piccolo: Maybe Goku but i've had a strange feeling that something bad was going to happen.

While Goku and Piccolo were talking Kinchoko was watching.

Kinchoko: Oh how right you are Green. Mu ha ha ha

He then dissapears. Piccolo then looks to where he was.

Goku|: what you lookin' at?

Piccolo: Come on!

Goku: But Piccolo i'm not finis..............

Piccolo then flies to where Kinchoko was.

Piccolo: i could have sworn there was someone here.

Goku: Can we go now?

Piccolo: Sure lets go

As Piccolo is flying away he turns back every so often

Later that nite. Piccolo are at Goku's home.

Goku: Hey Piccolo can i show you something?

Piccolo: what?

Goku pulls out the 4 star dragonball

Piccolo: what the?! The dragonballs are still around.

Goku: Dra...gonba..ll?

Piccolo: Dragonballs are mystical balls that when al 7 are brought together grant 1 wish to the finder. They've been used many times in my time.

Goku: Wow! I just got it from my dad.

Piccolo then remebers Kinchoko

Piccolo: ( thinking to himself) On the roof. There was someone there! Why were they watching us?

Piccolo: Come on Goku. This needs to be put away....

Suddenly someone burts through the wall

Trappler: Oh no you don't Green. That's mine.

Piccolo: Who you calling green?

Piccolo goes to punch him but Trappler moves away

Piccolo: What?! Have i lost power?

Piccolo then is hit back by Trappler

Goku: Piccolo?! How dare you! Goku charges at Trappler with fists of fury.

Piccolo: His rage..............................This kid really is special

Trappler: What are.......yo...u doi.....n...g...........................OHHHHHHH!

Goku continues to hit him while Piccolo stares in belief.

Goku: These ba....lls are im..portant so.... i wo...n't let you have them!!!!

Goku then knocks Trapller to the floor

Trappler: *huff* *puff* how are you so strong???

Goku: I'm the decendant of the great Goku ( he then kicks him hard in the neck knocking him unconcious)

Piccolo: Wow! He must've been pretty weak.

Goku: Or i was just powerful(laugh)

Unkown: I'd go with weak...........

Goku: Who the heck are you?

The unkown being jumps from the roof to meet Goku

Vegeta JR: I'm Vegeta. Decendant of the great Vegeta!

Piccol: Vegeta?!

Goku: You knew him?

Piccolo: Yes he was also a great fighter.

Vegeta: Of course he was.

Vegeta then pulls out the 2 star dragonball

Vegeta: Those dragonballs you're looking for. I have one. I'm also looking for them.

Goku: Wow!

Piccolo: We should team up to find them. It'll be easier and faster that way. Plus with those goons trying to find them we'll need all the help we can get.

Vegeta: No way! i work alone. I can beat those goons!

Piccolo: You'll get your wish faster and i think he was only the start of the difficult enemies to come.

Vegeta: Fine! But we're not a team or anything so don't think of a name! I could still beat them though.

Trappler then gets up slowly

Trappler: Mu ha ha ha You're right i'm only the first to come and there are a lot stronger enemies than i waiting. We'll get the dragonballs we already have 4!!!. Mu ha ha ha

He then dissapears

Piccolo: We better get started if they have 4 and we have 2.

Goku: Aghhhhhhhhh there's only 1 left.

Piccolo: Let's go.

As there is only 1 dragonball left who will find it? find out next time on DBNG
The Final Dragonball

The search is now on for the final dragonball as Vegeta JR has now joined the gang could there be a better hope of finding the dragonballs? or will Vegeta desieve them?

Piccolo, Goku, and Vegeta are now flying through West City.

Piccolo: So how did you find your dragonball Vegeta?

Vegeta: I've got a dragon radar that my mother built. It lead me to you.

Piccolo: Wow! So the dragon radar's still around................................. Vegeta....................

Vegeta: yes!?

Piccolo: Why are we flying around...........................WE HAVE A DRAGON RADAR!! We have no time to lose we have to find it... Gimme the radar.....................................................Oh great it's that far away... Come on let's go.

At Kakaja's palace

Kakaja: This is the last dragonball we have 4 those kids have 2!! you have failed me Trappler

Trappler: But boss i can make it up to....................AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kakaja quickly disposes of Trappler.

Kakaja: Kinchoko it's up to you... i have a feeling my other minions won't be enough to stop this kid, but you.............. you can stop him! ARGHHHHHHHH! he's just a kid!( Kakaja blows a lot of rocks at Kinchoko) how can a kid stop my plans. Even if you fail he'll have me to deal with! O h Kinchoko take this

Kakaja throws an improved dragon radar.

Kichoko: what is it?

Kakaja: it will help you find the dragonballs

Kinchoko then flies off and ponders how it works.

Kinchoko: Now how does this work. what the??

Kinchoko is then thrown to the destination of the dragonball.

Kinchoko: Hmm good device.... The dragonball!

Goku: Stop right there!

Kinchoko puts the dragonball in his pocket.

Kinchoko: No way kid........Let's play!

Vegeta: I'll play!

Vegeta lunges at Kinchoko

Vegeta: Ha ! taste this freak.

Kinchoko: Tastes weak......Taste this!

Kinchoko then punches Vegeta in the gut

Vegeta: Ughhh...h I'm not out...........................Mini Big Bang Attack..............HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The attack scratches him

Kinchoko: My face! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kinchoko then fires a blast at Vegeta knocking him into Goku. Knocking both of them out. Kinchoko then takes their dragonballs.

Piccolo: oh no you don't!]

The dragonballs then glow. Then Kinchoko knocks Piccolo to his feet.

Kinchoko: aghh extra power. i must go now.

Kinchoko then vanishes but before he does piccolo gets up and grabs Goku and Vegeta then grabs Kinchoko taking Piccolo,Goku and Vegeta back to Kakaja with him!

Kanjaka: You have the dragonballs! excellent aghh the kiddies. I'll make the wish you take care of them.

Kinchoko:yes sir!

Kinchoko lunges at Piccolo, but Piccolo moves away very quickly,

Piccolo: Hmmm the dragonballs rubbed off on me. These must be different dragonballs. So let's go. I won't let you make the wish!

As the final conflict is ready to happen Goku and Vegeta lie unconcious will the wish be made? Find out on the next part!

Next time. Get ready for the final battle to decide the fate of the world as we know it. Can a young boy really stand up to challanges bigger than him or will he give them a touch of super power?!

OK tell me if you wanna hear the final! part of series 1

dublecee
this is dumb

dublecee
jk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.