Frdiay the 13th Boxset

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer

zombieman
I'm not a huge fan but that sounds like value for money to me. I wasn't too impressed by Anchor bays previous box sets, the ones we got in the UK anyway. They tended to be just the bare bones, the movie and a trailer. It's nice to see a wide range of extras and a reasonable price.

MildPossession
I might just get this when released over here, save on a lot of space lol and give the videos to someone else.

Spitback
i hate friday the 13th sooo i will never buy it

ragesRemorse
yeah, i would end up pulling a Pi, and driving a drill through my head to stop the insanity. i own three and six. These are the best of the series for me and more than enough.

SlipknoT
I'll probably buy it, even though I only like parts 1,2,3,4,7,8

tabby999
i'd probably buy it if i find it on sale, depends on the price in aus after conversion

JasonVoorhees#1
i know i'm gonna buy it. I'm the ultimate Jason V. fanatic

Wolfie
I got it 'cause I like Jason a lot, though saw only a couple of the movies. Getting them all separatley would come up to about $100 so getting it for $52 was a steal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.