Don't even bother reading this lame joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
So, this joke is so lame that I thought I'd post it. ... .

There's this old man in the middle of the street and he's standing over an open manhole. He keeps saying, "Forty-four, that was fun. Forty-four, that was fun."

So, this one dude is like, "Hey, Sir! What are you doing? You really should get out of the middle of the street!"

However, the old man is like, "Forty-four, that was fun. Forty-four, that was fun."

So . .. . . the dude steps up to the old man and yells at him, "Get out of the street old man!"

So, the old man is like, "Forty-four, that was fun. Forty-four, that was fun."

So then, the dude taps the old man on the shoulder and the old man instantly pushes the dude into the manhole. blink Then the old man says, "Forty-five, that was fun. Forty-five, that was fun." big grin

Vampy
What the f**k? indeed this joke is lame...

Tired Hiker
big grin

Flying High
i hav an amazingly good one big grin

2 sausages were sizzling in a pan...

one goes to the other "its getting hot in here"

the other goes...

"OH MY GOD A TALKING SAUSAGE!!"

neways that is all....

Tired Hiker
That's a kick ass joke! laughing out loud

Flying High
i was peeing myself wen my mate told me it...lmao

DeNiro
That was a pretty good one there TH I think ill have to say that joke tonighte with my friends theyll get a kick out of that one big grin

Royal Knight
laughing out loud

ladygrim
my sisters jokes are lame...

DeNiro
how old is your sister and what is up RK big grin

Rad_1
Ok, I won't. no expression

§pearhead
the stupidity is leaking into my brain!!!! sad

Silver Stardust
no expression okay...I've heard worse, though...my chem teacher loved to tell bad jokes.

Agent Elrond
erm

good for a quick chuckle, nothing great

silver_tears
My science teacher tells us dirty jokes embarrasment
And he's like 50 *eye twitches* shocking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.