Halloween Q ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Who broke Mike Myers out of prison at the end of Halloween 5? I've never seen Halloween 6, you see ...

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I dont know who exactly his name is but it was the guy always wearing black, smoking, and following them around.

Ahnold
Uh huh - and he wore cowboy boots too ...

Who is he? And why did he free Myers?

Ahnold
Does no one know this?

roundisfunny
I don't know if it's THE official "Halloween" site, but it is AN official "Halloween" site. Of part 6, it says:

the Man in Black reveals himself to be a major character. He has been experimenting with pure evil all these years...and kept it all secret at the Smith's Grove sanitarium. Tommy and Dr. Loomis follow this madman to the sanitarium, where an all-out battle occurs with Michael.

Ahnold
Ah ... thank you very much for that!

Imp666
ummm its Dr Wynn . its kind of a set up for part six. he frees michael to use him for a final kill of jamie lloyd's baby. in the alternate version of part six theres a scene that helps explain this.

MildPossession
Was it just me or did he wear a potato bag on his head? and walk through walls?

Imp666
um that would be jason in friday the 13th part 2. michael always had that white mask.

MildPossession
No I am not on about that, I just thought it looked like some sack under the cowboy hat.

SlickRick69
yep his name is Dr Wynn, he actually also had a small role in the original Halloween. He was the head doc in charge of the asylum Michael escaped from, the guy Doc Loomis talked to the day after, for a quick 2 minute scene on the front steps of the place, before Loomis left and headed for Haddonfield.

He's the man who made Michael into the psycho serial killer we know and love, if you choose to believe that H4-6 actually took place, instead of ignoring them, like H7 and 8 do...

Imp666
they dont really ignore 4,5, and 6 , they just have inconsistancies and its hard to make a timeline.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.