Two stories in one thread-thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I got pulled over the other day for not wearing a seatbelt which was totally stupid because i was like a block away from where I had to go but I got a ticket from this jag off cop that pulls over absolutly everyone. And the worst thing is i am me and i am friends with the cheif of police and the deputy chief and about 20 cops in my town. I told the cops this but he just kept writing the ticket so i got pissed and went to the dept cheif and got it revoked but it sucked that you get pulled over now adays for such a stupid offense. has ne one else gotten a ticket for that shit?

DeNiro
then I was working yesterday and i work at a italin beef place and we get some big orders like 200 piecese of chicken and 10 pounds of beef with hot gravy and sweet and hot peppers. Well when their is a big order and there is only one guy picking it all up we usally help them to their car so i was the one to help him to his car he was about 20 years old. He didnt carry one god damn thing and didnt even say thank you i made about 5 trips in and out of the resturant and put his shit in his car. so the final trip i was getting 4 half gallons of hot gravy for the beef and the ringer at my work said gary tell that guy to be careful with thiese graveys cause they spill easy. well i took it into my own hands of what i wanted to do so he is sitting in his car so i just drop the gravys in his truck they explode half way in there containers in the bag and i just closed his trunk and laughed when i got in. jag off deserved it.

PrefectRonnykin
my friend was driving me to a doctors appointment cuz i het my ankle and he got pulled over for stopping to fast at a red light blink

DeNiro
For stopping to fast at a red light that is ridiculus because at least he stopped most people like me would have just sped up to go threw the yellow

PrefectRonnykin
yeah blink

DeNiro
That Emu is freaking me out right now it is like looking at one freaky high bird

PrefectRonnykin
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darth Revan
I haven't gotten pulled over yet happy
probably because we have so few cops patrolling at any given time... If there were more of them out there, I'd probably be in jail for reckless driving right now yes

DeNiro
seriosuly that thing is nuts i would wet my pants if that thing was running after me

PrefectRonnykin
scared watch out for the little children

PrefectRonnykin
laughing laughing laughing i would have just laid down and said "yeah im dead eat me" those fukcers ar fast shock

Darth Revan
Don't worry, I only hit squirrels and occasionally dogs stick out tongue

j/k of course wink

PrefectRonnykin
i want to catch a squirrels and paint it purple yes that would be fun happy

Rad_1
hysterical

DeNiro
I made up two games i play in a a car one is called nascar and i drive crazyly fastly and my girlfriends friend was like o god dont hit any kids laughing out loud

then i tell my passenger to pick a number one threw ten and what eve number they pick i go that speed one time i had to go 80 in a 20 spped zone stick out tongue and i did it big grin

Royal Knight
interesting D

PrefectRonnykin
ahahaha laughing i should try that someday big grin

Dr. Strangelove
http://www.medcenterone.com/kids/meddybearpages/seatbelt.gif

Tex
Oh Deniro!

I just love all of these rebellious wild boy stories of yours! smokin'

That cop was SO wrong for writing you a ticket!
I can just imagine how uncomfortable it must be to have that tight belt strap wrapped over your chest and waist! drool

And the guy who didn't want to help you carry stuff!
Outrageous!
He just stood around and watched you get all sweaty?!? droolio

Lucky bastard! mad

Real
i gotta go to court in 2 an a half weeks for my ticket...the charges:

unsafe left turn- alright yeah it was, but i didnt do it on purpose
failure to stay in lane- cuz i swerved outta the way to avoid an accident
unsafe speed under a bridge- 1)i was 5 miles UNDER the speed limit 2) WTF is a safe speed under a bridge? the speed that keeps me from gettin rear ended!

Darth Revan
Nascar lol laughing

wuTa
i've gotten at least 3 tickets for not wearin my seatbelt...i love it when the cop comes up to your window and asks "do you know why i pulled you over?".....if i knew why you pulled me over you wouldnt have pulled me over now would ya u dumbshit

DeNiro
oo texxy you should have seen meyesterday i had a yellow tank top on with these black pants and my backwards Xsport fitness hat on and yellow sunglass all pumped up from lifting. i look mighty sexy then. but still not half as sexy as tex is at all times. big grin

Tex
Flattery will get you everywhere! zorro

KidRock
hahaha tex you kill me Happy Dance laughing zorro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.