The Dumbest/Stupidest Movies You've Seen/Turned Off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuteva
Have u seen "Zoolander"? I couldn't stand to watch it until the end. It's too annyoing! miffed
What other stupid movies have u seen?

Red Superfly
Zoolander's quality. It's meant to be stupid.

I don't like Batman, it's too super-hero-y.

/sarcasm.

Major Knight
hmmm..dumbest movie i have seen. well in my opinion
donnie darko. couldn't stand it

Spitback
Wow really i loved that movie.
Me Legally blonde 2.

Major Knight
well im not a fan of that stuff and its only my opinion. but i agree with you legally blond 2 is also a bad movie.

Spitback
Underworld was dumb

BackFire
Queen of the Damned and Underworld, also the Tomb Raider movies.

Red Superfly
Yes, I too would say my (serious) choice goes to Tomb Raider.

No wait! Jason X!

Definitely Jason X.

No wait! Mona Lisa Smile!

Too........many..........stupid.......movies.......gonna......explode........

Cinemaddiction
1) "Cabin Fever".

Never before has a case of the crabs been this deadly. Alot of it's diehards will claim that is incredibly original, when in fact it is nothing more than Eli Roth proving himself to be the Quentin Tarantino of Horror movies.

What make it so stupid is the cliched premises, the extremely bad acting, and some instances of absolutely ridiculous, and borderline racist humor.

2. "House of the Dead"

Well, the movie has nothing to do with the video game, other than a few bumpers w/ game screen caps.

Throw in some really pointless bullet time kung fu aerials, a ton of bad actors, worse make up, and a really bad story line ( a rave on an island? "Scooby Doo", anyone?) and you get "House of the Dead."

3. "Taking Lives"

"Taking Lives" explores the seedy underworld of IDENTITY THEFT! OH MY GOD! NOT IDENTITY THEFT! WHAT AN INTRIGUING AND SUSPENSEFUL PREMISE!

Follow Angelina Jolie screw and shoot her way through this feeble attempt to stop her stardom from fleeting as she tracks a serial killer/identity swiper that is crystal clear to everyone in the theatre from the beginning. Tack on a homosexual Keifer Sutherland for good measure, and you'll see how rampant stupid runs in this waste of celluloid.

4. Bubba Ho Tep.

This is a good example of what happens when directors try to MAKE a cult classic goes horribly awry, IMO.

So, you've got Elvis and a black JFK in a retirement home. Sounds funny, right? Leave it to a really bad Elvis impersonation, REALLY BAD makeup applique, tired phallic jokes, unfunny sexual innuendos, and a really bad climax that didn't make any sense to ruin the whole damn thing.

5. UHF

Yep, it's stupid as hell and it's one of my all time favorite movies.

Spitback
BuBBa hot-tep was a great movie

Cinemaddiction
What made it so great, and "Underworld" so dumb, IYO?

wuteva
okay, i dont know about u, but im starting to really HATE 'lord of the rings', 'harry potter', and other childish movies in which elves and and magical fairies are involved. Okay, let's face it, the movies are cool because of the computer animations and stuff, but the stories are for the little ones. I can't understand why a lot of (older) ppl like this s**t. They were originally written for small children.

Spitback
Underworld is a stupid crapy scripted horror movie.
BoBBa -hot-tep is a very funny oringanal movie with greta acting and quriky dialouge.

MildPossession
Aww sad I really loved Underworld.

Didn't like Cabin Fever though, horrible horrible movie. The director is just urgh. One movie I couldn't stand as a whole.

Major Knight
and y is underworld so bad you give no bases to your opinion. i personally loved underworld becuase it was a same old were-wolf vamp movie but with a nice new never done before script with a nice twist of good guy bad guy at the end. i think it was a 4/5 for me. while this BoBBa hot tep was exactly how CD said it unfunny, bad actors, and the worst script ever. this thing had no potential at all. but once again thats just my thought on the matter.

Jedi Priestess
Waterworld

SlipknoT
Harry Potter 1,2,3
They
Lost in Space
Corky Ramono
Dont be a menace (stupid but great)

bardock
any jean claude van damme movie

TheFilmProphet
This is just a few because there is too many to list

Random Order

Daredevil
Jason X
Hary Potter films
2 Fast 2 Furious
Scooby Doo
Batman and Robin

More Later

Agent Elrond
Honey
You Got Served
8 Mile

Luckily, I never saw these movies, but they are pure bullshit

SlipknoT
Matrix Revolutions

Major Knight
if u never saw them then your opinion kinda sucks, since it seems if u never saw them you dont really know what your talking about.

TheFilmProphet
Me too big grin Except for 8 Mile sad

pinsleepe
'the haunting'
'american pie'
'bad boys 2'

wuteva
I think Scooby Doo is one of the worst movies ive ever seen;
Pootie Tang
Signs
And Minority Report

TheFilmProphet
Scooby Doo was the best actor in the film laughing

wuteva
lol

SlipknoT
How was Signs stupid?

BloomBabyGirl
it wasnt stupid but i think most pple expected a scary movie from it

wuteva
true...

TheFilmProphet
In that case then The Village is even worse.

Drifter101
scary movie3
bubble boy
batman and robin

TheFilmProphet
George Clooney as Batman laughing laughing out loud sad

hammered_soul
Final Destination 1 and 2. While I admit the various deaths were imaginative, the scenes between them were just pointless filler to stop the movie from falling apart at the seams. The gore was good, but any atempt at drama or suspense was much to obvious. Can you say "The kitchen scene in final destination 2?"

Rambo
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. Just plain stupid

wuteva
"Not another teen movie"
"Evil woman"
"Bruce Almighty"

BloomBabyGirl
hey bruce almoghty was funni

wuteva
ya, it was pretty funny how he split the soup in half. Also, god has an email adress laughing out loud

Major Knight
well pl dont seem to rwalize its the same guy who wrote six sense, signs and village. so really six sense was scary, signs wasn't scary so what retared whould think village would be scary.

vaya_the_elf
Lately, it was the hat in the hat... they tried to entertain children, and adults.. and the adults for the most part thougth i was stupid.. and for the kids, it was not really something I would have them watch
I know i have seen movies that are worse but right now thats the one thats fresh in my mind.

Princess Re
i tought this old movie i rented was dumb....it was called Dr.jackle and Mr.hyde....god it sucked

bardock
lotr was lame

Major Knight
u thought LOTR was lame, omg i think im going to be ... sick

Cinemaddiction
Surprise, surprise.

ragesRemorse
mad Pluto Nash mad laughing out loud what the hell was this sorry for an excuse movie?

BackFire
Haha, that movie lost so much money.

I read it cost about 90 million dollars to make, and it only made about 7 million.

Still, I saw it in theaters, and while it was horribly stupid, it kept me entertained.

TheFilmProphet
I didn't think it was going to be scary. But alot of people who went to go see it the first weekend did because of how the film was previewed and advertised. Thus the reason why the film experienced a RECORD box office drop 1 week later. They knew Night did Signs and Sixth Sense and thats another reason they thought it would be scary but then they forgot another film he did Unbreakable which was not scary.

ragesRemorse
90 million, are you serious. You gotta be kidding me? i could spew out eye puss better than that movie was, and i wouldnt even charge you for it.

ChickinMeat
oh yes! that films so stupid its funny!

WindDancer
I've seen quite a lot of dumb movies. So I'm going with the most recent one:

Bringing down the House

bardock
lotr return of the kingsick

wuteva
Have u seen the Cube? Only a person who's f****d in the head would like that.

supertruper
Batman 2

Major Knight
didn't see the first one but the second one i did see and oh mu god did it suck ass.

ragesRemorse
dead alive, i cant stand it .

Stormy Day
Dumb&Dumber stick out tongue

SlipknoT
The acting isnt to good but when he gets the lawn mower its great laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
Color me ****ed.

quiquita
the most stupid movie that i ever seen is this not another American teen movie and elf..that movie sucks

Major Knight
lol i thought another teen movie was hallarious. laughing

bardock
so did i

ragesRemorse
yeah, another teen movie, was necessary. The original cube Rocks for the originality.

kaleigha eden
Hi, all. Um,
Any of the 6 or so movies with Jean Claude Van Damme in dual roles (like one of him is not enough).
Any of the 10 or so Steven Seagal where he is the Zen leader of...something.
Spartan. Ick.

cal31
worst movies I've seen, that I can think of, are Head of State and Master of Disguise. It was unbelievable how horrible they were, both with two great comedians.

ragesRemorse
well chris rock and dana carvey are also known for shitty movie attempts.

cal31
yeah, but these were unbearably bad

manchichirtchit
pootie tang
pluto nash
dolittle 2
hellboy

cal31
basically any Eddie Murphy movie in the 90's except Nutty Professor was horrible

SlipknoT
yea, Dr. Dolittle was crap

ragesRemorse
yes

that is a shame too. Eddie was a funny cat back when he was delerious and raw, but then he had kids. to bad no

SlipknoT
Bubble Boy! Dear God this movies is awful, I feel like 1 and a half hours of my life were just wasted, that my IQ is 12 points lower, I may never be able to have kids, and The only hope I have of forgeting this piece of crap is to have a lobotomy.pinch

manchichirtchit
dumb and dumber-er

SaTsuJiN
Hellboy... that film made my eyes roll twice over.. nearly had a seizure from the stupidity.

ScarFace Clone
Lord of the rings was lame thumb down thumb down

moonwalker741
Mortal Kombat 2 sick
Anaconas: The hunt for the blood orchid sick

trav6612
Open Water sucked, it wasn't even that scary. what a waste of my money

Waggy the Dog
Open Water was really awful. Fritz the Cat was pure crap as well.

SlipknoT
no no it wasnt

Kaleanae
Ace Ventura messed
Joe's Apartment What the f**k?

el_barto
Have you ever read the LOTR's books? For me it was like reading a friggin dictionary (no offence to you die hard LOTR book fans) The movies brought it alive and made it exciting.

trav6612
wuteva you must be on crack to not like LOTR. It was awesome.

BloomBabyGirl
^agreed

Unholy_Cheese
I don't know if i have posted in this forum, but i have to say the dumbest film would have to be the spy kids trilogy, i mean come one it was bad enough to make one, a whole frigin trilogy? There would of been a pile of suicides after that rubbish

rapmastad
my opinion, the ring, was the most retarted thing ive ever seen, and the only scary part about that was the girl, but i see worse things at my house

BloomBabyGirl
ya i didnt really understand why the girl made a tape but when she climeed outta the TV i was shakin

SaTsuJiN
wait scratch hellboy... exorcist : the beginning was even stupider... sick !

Real
i thought anchorman sucked...it wasnt funny to me at all...Without a paddle tho...that was hilarious

shellspeare
the blair witch project has to be the dumest film ever

Bornwild2152
Me and my friends rented the movie Slaughter Rules thinking it was about football. And all it had in it was an old guy that had a thing for boys. It stunk.

ragesRemorse
toys, and steel have to be some of the worst movies out there.

shellspeare
spiderman sucks too

BloomBabyGirl
GI Jane

cal31
I agree, and am I missing something, why the hell does everyone think Demi Moore is hot? She's f'n ugly sick

BloomBabyGirl
she not hideous but shes not all shes cracked up to be

botankus
Hair was by far the worst and dumbest movie I've ever seen.

alic88
the recent movie that sucked was HERO....wht a lame movie.. the fighting scenes got a bit too unreal 2 watch

pr1983
hero??? sheesh. gigli, underworld(so much potential, but it was ruined), titanic, pearl harbour (apart from the battle scenes)

Mr Parker
same goes for michael keaton as batman. laughing laughing laughing out loud

Mr Parker
boy you got that right,you can say that again.that movie totally sucks and is so over rated.same with the first two batman movies along with batman and robin.there is also the will smith movies which are always stupid.rocky 4 and 5 really suck.Then there is starskey and hutch,that was stupid.the villiage was really dumb.all for now.

pr1983
so what was a good movie then mr.parker?

Mr Parker
this isnt the good movies thread you know. roll eyes (sarcastic) the star wars prequels should be mentioned as well though.

pr1983
u just seem to hate so many movies thats all

Mr Parker
thats not a very huge list you know.Did you see me mention Rocky 1-3? No because they were awesome.4 and 5 were dogdoo and crap though which is why I mentioned them.

ladygrim
im soz but i think ne of the rockys afta 1 were crap...

darthmaul1813
I've seen waaay too many stupid movies, but these are the worst:
-Scared Stiff
-Rosemary's Baby
-House of 1000 Corpses
-Inhabited
-The Nutty Professor 2
-Lord of the Rings (1-3)
-Friday the 13th- Maybe if this was supposed to be a comedy movie it wouldn't be stupid.
-Cabin Fever- PANCAKE!!!! Need I say more?
-Spider-Man 2
-Alien: Resurrection- WTF was with the ending?
-Amityville Horror
And that's all I can think of for now.

darthmaul1813
Oh yeah! I forgot Open Water. Man! Most of that movie looked like a student film, there was practically no plot, and it was boring as hell.

Darth Sauron
i know im biased
but how is the lotr trilogy in that list?

ladygrim
no i agree wit u darth sauron ... i mean yes i am lotr fan so i disagree wit u putting it on this list but i think people who dont like dont think its dumb ...

wuteva
The Terminal!

Drumdude1167
the terminal was good, lotr is stupid, so is 8 mile, and others....o so many others....i cant even name them

Thorondor
LoTR is only stupid to people who are stupid.

New Star War's movies are a load of crap.

OB1-adobe
Not to impose, but I say lets keep huge fan based movies out of this. I am talkin about stuff like:

Lord of the Rings
Star Wars
Star Trek
Matrix

Stuff that has huge fan bases, but you think they are overated, so you think that sucks. I'd say talk about truly stupid movies like Dumb and Dumberer, and The Faculty

pr1983
gothika, twisted, avp

Kaleanae
Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat... both were dumb

moonwalker741
Alien versus Predator

duffy
Raptor!
anyone else seen this?

LoSt_
Star Wars, Open Water, Shark Attack 1,2,3. And about 500 others but im too lazy to make my brain work

eleveninches
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Resident Evil
Star Wars Episode One
Austin Powers 2
Bill & Teds bogus journey

ScorpioKitten
The dumbest movie I've ever seen in my entire life is the Cat in the Hat with Mike Meyers, I am a big Dr. Suese fan, but I think Mike Meyers ruined it, I wanted to walk out the minuet the cat walked into the picture. sad

meiwaku
Garfield: The Movie
Cabin Fever
Posers
In a New York Minute
Crossroads - Yes I admit to seeing this no expression
Cat In The Hat
Alien versus Predator
House of the Dead
Spiderman 2
Catch That Kid
Titan AE
School of rock
cold creek manor
darkness falls
not another teen movie
Dumb and Dumberer
Daredevil
Rugrats go wild
Ghost Ship
Swimfan
Legally blonde 2
Charlie's Angels 2
Dinosaur
The Skulls
Whatever it Takes
Spy Kids 3D

Well too many to mention

cal31
The Mimic, anyone else see this? I laughed my ass off watching it cause it was so bad.

DBZFan
The 13th child was dumb.

Drumdude1167
No the only thing thats stupid about lotr is the synapsis, the title, the good reviews, the people that wasted 3 hours of their life to see elija wood talk like a little *****, and the retarded director for making this peice of crap movie. Happy Dance evil face NOW WHATCHA GONNA DO

Thorondor
laugh at you for having such a short attention span

Drumdude1167
I only pay attention to things that are good, you know, like good movies, lotr isn't considerd a good movie, what now newbie

Thorondor
newbie? coming from the guy who registered this month laughing

Nothing now, you aren't worth talking to, can't understand a movie so no point in saying anything cause you won't understand that either.

Telperaca
LOOK YOU MORON!!!

(ALL WHO DO NOT LIKE LOTR!!)

LOTR IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD AND YOU MUST BE CRAZY NOT TO LIKE IT!!!!!

Telperaca
embarrasment hey, I registered this month, but I don't act like a n00b

Cinemaddiction
You both registered on the same day, and "good" is subjective. I guess the$1 Billion dollars the LOTR trilogy raked in means nothing to you? People don't go see movies because of a name sake. That is, unless you're one of those helpless Star Wars Lucas groupies.

Drumdude1167
It doesn't matter what a movie makes, titanic made a crap load of money but that still sucked, so yea i win Happy Dance Happy Dance

Thorondor
How did titanic suck? explain in detail how it sucks?

i take it you are just a guy who watches arnold schwarzenegger movies and can't grasp the story line of any other movie that is the slightest bit more complex?

Cinemaddiction
"Titanic" has a universal appeal in it's love story. It also starred 3 of the hottest actors of the the late 90's, and cashed in the Leo craze. It was the ultimate chic flick.

A movies earnings do mean something when the movie is geraed towards a VERY small target audience, that would NOT appeal to the mainstream. While many people grew up reading Tolkien, I'm sure many of them would be weary of a cinematic adaptation.

There wasn't much of a story to "Titanic", so lets not get ahead of ourselves. It was a ficticious love triangle, set during an actual maritime disaster. That's it.

Pretty class acting and directing, but what put it over the top was the set design. It was just, as I said, an epic chick flick.

Curl_Up&Dye
You Got Served
Pumpkin
Lost in Translation
Caddyshack 2
Big Fish
Monster

Curl_Up&Dye
also....

*drum roll please*

THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT!!!!!!

UGH!!!

cool23
I liked underworld. But i hate final fantasy spirts with in.

It's such a crappy movie.

cool23
What's 13th child? Is it stupid I want to know.

cool23

Drumdude1167
You cant have a love story in an historical event movie, you need to make it about the event, not the damn romance. James Cameron should rott in hell for that stinker

Walfredo
Spartan...my god.

Underworld has some quality to it...

Cipher
Batman and Robin- as soon as Robin's motorcycle crashed through the door and the hole was shaped like his symbol, I knew the movie was in trouble....

eleveninches
One word :

Pokemon

MornGlory
it is good to see that I am not the only one who didn't like Underworld

I hated:

Pearl Harbor
Legally Blonde 2
Win a Date with Ted Hamilton
Zoolander
Meet the Parents
Godsend
Glitter
SW EpI
Gangs of NY
Mean Girls
Cinderella Story

I am sure there some more

DeVi| D0do
worst film ever: that atrocity that John Travolta was in, I forget the name... Battlestar something or other... anyway it sucked

honourable mention:
House of the Dead
Torque (ok I never actually saw this but you can just tell...)
Dumb and Dumberer
Catwoman
The Matrix Reloaded
Daredevil
Jaws 3-D
Barb Wire
Grease 2
anything with Sandra Bullock (I'm sorry I just can't stand her)

thegreatrudini
Rollerblade seven has to be the worse film ever. Think of the worst film u have ever seen and times it by 10 and it still aint as bad as rollerblade 7. U guys just have to watch it to see what i mean its so funny because its so truely shit lol. Christ it dont even make sence i have no idea what its about lol

Drumdude1167
LOTR SUCKED

Cinemaddiction
How so?

BigL
Some people will hate me for this...but it hated it. I saw it in the theater in about 7th grade. Can't remember if it was I or II but have seen it on rerun tv since....just as bad as the first time.

I have a friend who swares The Postman is the worst.

Wolf Dog
I HATE FAST AND THE FURIOUS. stupid teenagers.

Afro Cheese
The worst movie I ever saw was this low budget movie called "The Breaks." It was about some irish kid that grew up with a black family in south central Los Angeles and the whole movie was about him going on a journey through the ghetto to get his mom a carton of milk.

shortd81
Yes I agree with you that was one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>