Vote for the horror movie of August!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Well, you guys know what to do!

Dario Argento
I voted for Martin.

HockeyHorror
Martin

Evil Dead
that makes three of us.......

Spitback
evil dead 2

Lord_Andres
Howling

SlipknoT
I'm between Dead Alive and F13.

ragesRemorse
this is what im talking about, thanks for the pol Bf. I;m torn between the beyond and evil dead 2. ah shit evil dead can have it, it's getting to be that time of the year again.

MildPossession
I like every single film in that voting poll, but I had to go with The Shining, just adore the film.

Dario Argento
Come on guys.... vote for Martin!

ScarFace Clone
I voted for Friday 13, But Martin was a close Second

Evil Dead
Martin is in the lead.........YES.

to be honest..........I really didn't think there were 5 people on this board who had seen Martin.

MildPossession
Why? it's not really unknown around horror fans.

ScarFace Clone
yeah no kidding^

Evil Dead
no........but the KMC horror forums are.

You guys are new.......I'll clue you in here.

There are a few of us here who are horror fans and have seen a shit load of movies..........good and bad alike. Myself, Argento, Backfire, zombieman.......maybe a few other. The rest of the forum is made up of people who fall into one of the following categories:

1. Not a horror fan.........just a movie fan who just so happens to have seen some horror movies. Usually they have seen all the mainstream crap like the NOES, Hellraiser, Halloween, Childs Play, Friday the 13th series............etc......plus some good lesser known horror films.

2. They fancy themself a horror fan because they have seen OMG, like 200 horror movies total! They've seen all the classics....like NOES, Hellraiser, Friday the 13th, Childs Play, Wishmaster, etc. I hope you're picking up the sarcasm here.

The fact is.........we get ALOT of kids in this forum. Their horror knowledge consists mostly of the following movies:

Scream + sequels
Childs Play + sequels
A Nightmare on Elm St. + sequels
Hellraiser + sequels
Friday the 13th + sequels
Halloween + sequels
I know What you Did Last Summer + sequel
and a few random flicks here and there.....

There's nothing wrong with that......this horror forum is here to discuss all horror films. Thing is, these kids were making 10 topics about the same movie........because they'd only seen a few movies. That's why we have the sticky posts at the top of the forum.....so they'd stop junking up the rest of the forum with their 10 posts about A Nightmare on Elm St. or their 8 posts about Halloween.

You'd be suprised how many kids show up in here and have never seen The Omen series.......or Amityville series.....or Canibal Holocaust....or The Hills Have Eyes....or Last House on the Left.....or I Spit on Your Grave......or even huge movies like the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre ....or Romero's "of the Dead" films....

what I'm trying to say is basically.......don't ask questions. you're new. just assume I'm right with every single post I make.

Cinemaddiction
I'd vote for "Martin", but being such an obscure movie to begin with, it's availability at rental will be equally as scarce.

Evil Dead
true C-dic.........

it's one of those you pretty much had to buy on DVD........or even VHS unless you had a cool little video store in town with a really big horror nerd running it.

Evil Dead
Hey C-dic.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6318039978&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6318735607&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6318291172&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

MildPossession
I'm just use to horror fans knowing about films because of another horror board I am on. Not the same here then lol. Fair Enough.

Good job I don't fall into those catagories smile

ScarFace Clone
Well evil dead i have seen about 500 horror films and please do not call me a noob because of how many posts i have i know alot about horror movies and i have seen pretty much every horror film at my local movie rental store and i know alot i have seen every horror film u listed and more inncluding people under the stairs- lepercon series 1-5 and i own the tcm-and the original as well so please dont consider me a noob cuz i know alot and i know what i am talking about.

Mr Zero
Hey Ed, Quit calling him that, I'm the one thats going to get blamed if it catches on.

Shadow_King
evil dead 2

Evil Dead
Um......

Mr Zero...........I gave him that name like, months ago......

Mr Zero
Great - I'm off the hook!

I bet it was also you that took to calling StormyD "Whiney" ... tut tut.

Evil Dead
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=292438&highlight=cinemaddiction

april 29, 2004 to be precise wink

Mr Zero
You looked that up?

Dude - Its Saturday night ... if you need to borrow money for a hooker or something - just ask.

BackFire
Can I have some money for a hooker?

Evil Dead
wasn't hard man.......you do see we have a "search" feature at the top of the board. Took all of 30 seconds....

I needs no money for a hooker......I'd be knee deep in pussy right now if my wife didn't scare all of 'em off sad

SlipknoT
The hookers have to pay me cool

Stormy Day
mad

Mr Zero
Ah what the hell - get sisters and send me the bill.

BackFire
Gee! Thanks!

slayer
LOL, YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP.

The Poll was closed wen i visited but Don't cool me a non horror fan, just because i'm into Friday the 13th!

So Fri 13th, Or the Shining would've got my vote. big grin

slayer
Psycho is also excellent, I have only seen the original Evil Dead so i cnt really judge no.2

BadKitty
I missed the vote too...dang

Evil Dead 2 would have gotten my vote..it's a classic

HockeyHorror
u say you know about horror thats fineroll eyes (sarcastic)

but dont be bragging in teh music forum that u know about hip hop roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
Wow, you've seen People under the Stairs and the Leperacon series!? You must really know your shit. I'm jealous!

Lord_Andres
People under the stairs? never consider it a horror in the first plaze, anyway since Martin won this months price, I'l drink for it beer I just can't wait to get my hands on it!

HockeyHorror
laughing

HockeyHorror
and he said Leprechaun series 1-5...its 1-6 (or was it 1-7 )

http://www.youngmanridge.com/pop/movies/leprechaun/leprechaun.htm

HockeyHorror
laughing omfg this kicks ass from Lep 3 laughing

http://www.youngmanridge.com/pop/movies/leprechaun/lep3/NEW-15.jpg

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

slayer
laughing out loud

Marik300
I completeley agree with Dario. Vote for Martin!

slayer
MARTIN!, MARTIN!, MARTIN!

Lord_Andres
well BF are you gonna make another for September?

slasherpunk18
Yeah,i'm waiting for the next one.BTW,I voted for Psycho.

slayer
i haven't bothered with the remake, since a i hear it's a relentless piece of crap.

as i horror fan does anybody think i should watch it anyway?

MildPossession
Why don't you stop with the negative remarks towards new horror fans and be glad more people who like horror films are coming to your section of the board.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.