The Exoricist [the unseen version]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spitback
http://theexorcist.warnerbros.com/cmp/splash.html

Here is the add for the unseen version.

Be afarid be very afraid.

ragesRemorse
That is very old news, This came out like two years ago,as a special edition. However, the directors cut has been available for as long as i can remember, i know it was hard to find, but was always there.

None the less it is still a nice way to watch the movie. Just to see the spiderwalk, because really that is the only notable feature.

roundisfunny
There is also a running commentary by Blatty, which consists mostly of his describing the action as it happens. It was the first DVD I ever bought...before I even had a DVD player (it was while visiting a friend who had one).

Wal-Mart is selling a boxed set of the first three films for $19.99. I always thought the second one was worthless, but the third one was well worth the $5.50 I paid for it in the discount bin at WM.

ragesRemorse
Yeah, i thought the third was a really good movie, with some great scenes nearly as memorable as the first if not as. I mean the scene in the hospital where the nurse is doing her rounds, she walks out of a room and right behind her is the killer drapped in a sheet holding a knife following her. Of when the the priest goes to the Psych ward, after he leaves, you see the old lady walking by the door on the cieling...that was eerie. There are many more to. I loved that flick, very creepy.

SlipknoT
The Wal Mart Discout bin actually has some good movies. I've bought.
Frogs
Grumpier Old Men
The Undertaker: He Buries them Alive
DeathWish
Amittyville Horror 3

ok none of those are that good but for $5, what the hell.

ragesRemorse
Actually man i never even think about looking in those things. I must say though one of the few times i did, i found suicide kings, creepshow, exectutive decesion, and big trouble in little china. this was a 28$ very well spent.

roundisfunny
I got:

"Pee-Wee's Big Adventure"
"The Poseidon Adventure"
"Wild Things"
And about two dozen DVDs full of classic movies and TV shows, i.e. Andy Griffith, Beverly Hillbillies, Red Skelton, and more.

Stormy Day
Ive always find the same episodes of the andy griffith show.I wonder if they every releases anymore on dvd erm

SlipknoT
I dont know, but every year around Christmas, our History teacher makes us watch Andy Griffith in class.

I want to go back to Wal mart now.

Stormy Day
I like Andy Griffith smile....is there something wrong with me? confused

roundisfunny
Not at all...it's one of the great TV series of all time. I think the reason we can only find the same 16 episodes is because they somehow wound up in the public domain, whereas the rest of the series didn't. I haven't found anything on www.mayberry.com about any forthcoming "official" DVD release of the show (but I count the moments!).

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc5.jpg

Stormy Day
Yeah I love the show big grin but ive seen so many dvd's of andy but there all the same episodes sad.I just wish they would come out with some more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.