Gimme a hand here people...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nataku8188
I'm trying to brainstorm characters that would be willing to join maximum carnage for a fanfic im writing. Please!!!! Contribute.

ScarletSpider
What's the fic about? We need to know the basics. What's the setting and who's in it so far and what's going on?

Nataku8188
I just want character ideas, its pretty much carnage escapes, murders a church full of people, and now hes trying to form a stronger version of maximum carnage.

ScarletSpider
Hmm. This could be interesting. You could get Justice in on it. Not the Telekinetic New Warrior, but the son of Isaiah (from Truth: Red White and Black). He's a super soldier like cap, over 50 years old, although his physique and appearance is perpetually 25 or so, while he has all the abilities of Cap. Max human strength agility endurance etc. Years of different, but intensive training, Vietnam vet. Anyways, he's a minister at a muslim church/worship place (sorry, I can't remember the exact terminology). So maybe have it a missionary or soup kitchen, and one of his close followers/advisors is killed in it.

Moon Knight. He's underused and very cool. I think so anyways.

The Slingers!

Nataku8188
I meant for people willing to join carnage, not the good guys trying to stop him. I got that all set up.

ScarletSpider
Bullseye, Sabretooth...Bushwhacker maybe.

Evangel94
Wolverine....

IRTMU-Dragon
Juggernaut...

Damn... juggernaut and Carnage... what a duo that would be... id like to see that.

Evangel94
Juggernaut is leagues above carnage. Wouldn't even look right.

Linkalicious
wouldn't say that. Jugg's is leagues above in strength, but it's hard to find anyone as ruthless or blood thirsty. Juggs would probably turn a stomache after seeing Carnage go to work, and that would be no simple task.

Spawnie
Ok, if u wanns start with the story start with these questions:

When (is the story being placed)
Where (is it placed)
Who (will be the characters)
What (what is being done)

To give the characters more character u ned to give them strong motivation. A primary goal, or if u want a subplot u can make a secondary objective (only if u want a sequel).

Characters with carisma can compensate for a poor story, cuz usually the reader remembers the character not so much the story. Stories fade with time cuz there r so many, but carismatic characters live in our memory forever.

TheFilmProphet
Great Advice cool

Darth Jello
Sabretooth, Typhoid (of course she would just as soon easily kill carnage), Bullseye, Jigsaw, Shriek, Sienna Blaze, Sauron, and Gamesmaster to name a few

Darth Jello
more specifically-violent psychopath, multiple personality manhating pyrokinetic, sociopathic merc and terrorist, insane criminal, carnage's old lady, Psychopathic mutant capable of destroying the earth with a whisper, energy vampire, and insane omnipathic preteen.

Nataku8188
anyone else ?

Paola
*gives her right hand to Nataku*

only can do that for you no

Paola
do you want me to move it to the General Fic Area? maybe you'll get more help there...

Nataku8188
Naw, I want it to be comics, not movies or anything. Leave
er here.

Paola
ermm General Fiction Area is a forum, right here on KMC where people writes and posts their fanfic..... but I'll keep this here if you want, as long as possible.

Nataku8188
any other ideas ?

Spawnie
How about a Predator against Carnage? I think that might be fun ha? Just a thought though.

Nataku8188
Carnage really wouldn't have much of a chance, unless the pred got next to him. Then Carnage would have his way with him.

Darth Jello
how about Deadpool villian T-ray?

Nataku8188
Yeah, I liked that one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.