Call At Half Four in the ****in morning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spitback
I got a call at half four in the morning .....................He rang and said is this sam i said no he goes yes it is and then he hang up,then 5 minutes later he rang back saying is this tom ,i said no ,then 25 minutes late he said is this Cal i said go **** yourself you piece of shit,then i relized it was my mom how immbarsing.

dave123
smile

Scottie
laughing

§pearhead
unplug the phone next time big grin

Spitback
My Mom then said on you on crack how dare you speak to me like that .

Scottie
laughing

Spitback
I talked to her just a hour ago she said i was having back pains and i call you tell me to **** off i swear if i was 10 years younger i would kicked you in the nuts.

Scottie
hysterical

§pearhead
what a loving family ^^

Spitback
i know

Agent Elrond
god that sucks. If someone calls that early, they better have a goddamn good reason or blood will be spilled

hysterical

LeAtHerRFace
evil face

SlipknoT
I'm still on KMC at that time

ladygrim
ooops

Maverick2364
laughing

ladygrim
smile

Linkalicious
i had to call someone that early for work one day, well it was 5 am actually, but I had to call someone from work, and their number on the company directory was wrong so I called some random person. She picked up and said "it is THAT important" and hung up before I could say a word.... huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.